Pages:
Author

Topic: ㉫ ENJIN COIN - World's most Secure Mobile Wallet RELEASED for BTC / LTC / ETH - page 38. (Read 101020 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Enjincoin (ENJ) list new exchange Kucoin

https://twitter.com/kucoincom/status/951762406799110145

Congratulation !

Wish you very happy trading !
Activity: 365
Merit: 103
Very impressed with the graphic design, simply love it. Pretty simple and clear UI, hope the security works as they say Smiley
Great job anyway!
Activity: 434
Merit: 10

Where the full exchanges list?
Activity: 188
Merit: 12
Exchange Update!

Enjin Coin will be listing on 2 additional exciting exhanges.
Link?
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
Already enj is doing great as it is, adding to two more exchange will be even better, more trading, more volume, hopefully good rise in price, enjsters will be trilled with this new update Grin
Activity: 308
Merit: 102
Sweet, really im expecting a rise as with VIBE with this one as well.
Activity: 164
Merit: 101
Enjin Coin - Smart Cryptocurrency for Gaming.
Exchange Update!

Enjin Coin will be listing on 2 additional exciting exhanges.

Updates Coming to the Enjin Smart Wallet!

You will be able to secure your wallet with fingerprint unlocking.
As well as the Enjin Secure Keyboard(Visual Tap On) getting an upgrade to provide better feedback on keypress.

Visit the Enjin Wallet website for more information and the APK:
https://enjinwallet.io/

Download the Enjin Wallet from the Google Play Store:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.enjin.mobile.wallet

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Ola cryptoworld,

Ive downloaded the Enjin wallet, as i am really exited to be able to get most of mycoins out of exchanges and get them into my own personal safe : 0

But as i was transfering my first project in ( Enjin indeed) i realised looking at the other one (REQ and QASH) that it was the exact same adress than i just send my Enjin to.

Is that "normal" as they all are ERC20 token, therefore they are stocked on the same address ??

I have to say that crypto is awsome but still quite complex, specially if you are not a techy savyy expert xD

In any case, the Enjin team has delivered once again, and im really looking forward for the Minecraft plugin !! Keep rolling the ball, and the name of Enjin will ripple through the all wild world : )

Cheers

Yes, it is normal to have the same address for ETH and all ERC-20 tokens as they are all on the ETH Blockchain.
Activity: 52
goodluck and Godbless for this project
Activity: 59
Ola cryptoworld,

Ive downloaded the Enjin wallet, as i am really exited to be able to get most of mycoins out of exchanges and get them into my own personal safe : 0

But as i was transfering my first project in ( Enjin indeed) i realised looking at the other one (REQ and QASH) that it was the exact same adress than i just send my Enjin to.

Is that "normal" as they all are ERC20 token, therefore they are stocked on the same address ??

I have to say that crypto is awsome but still quite complex, specially if you are not a techy savyy expert xD

In any case, the Enjin team has delivered once again, and im really looking forward for the Minecraft plugin !! Keep rolling the ball, and the name of Enjin will ripple through the all wild world : )

Cheers
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
EnjinCraft — When a Cryptocurrency Coin is Made from Blocks

Minecraft is a game that defined the sandbox survival genre. Eight years ago, it had 6000 players.
Today?
More than 121 million users own it, making it the second best-selling game in the history of mankind — right after Tetris.
Finding a Minecraft player who has never heard about Enjin would be a daunting task — we’ve been powering Minecraft communities since the ancient days of that creative masterpiece.
Eight years later, Enjin is home to over 19m gamers and 250,000 gaming communities — most of them being the merry bands of miners and crafters, from behemoths like Mineplex and Minecade to MMO-like giants like Dungeon Realms.

https://blog.enjincoin.io/enjincraft-when-a-cryptocurrency-coin-is-made-from-blocks-d687d0a325f5

Activity: 322
The Most Secure Mobile Cryptocurrency Wallet in the World

Introducing the Digital Smart Wallet by Enjin — the safest Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum and ERC-20 mobile wallet on the planet.

We are pleased to announce that the Enjin Smart Wallet is now available for Android devices on Google Play and as an APK download — iOS version will be coming in early Q1 2018.

It Begins with Total Security
Imagine having to develop a mobile cryptocurrency wallet that will be used by tens or even hundreds of millions of people across the world.

How can you approach this daunting task?

Where do you even begin?

Security — that’s where.

At the very start, we realized that making the Enjin Smart Wallet as secure as technically possible is our number one priority.

We started with checking out other popular wallets, searching for ideas we could improve upon — and we came out empty-handed and somewhat disappointed. During our analysis and testing, we managed to penetrate most major mobile wallets and extraction of passwords and passphrases was achievable.

It was clear we needed to think out of the box.

We built the Enjin Smart Wallet foundation on top-of-the-line security architecture, took inspiration from hardware wallets, combined our UX/UI and development experience, and went above and beyond to make a mobile app that can turn your smartphone into a hardware-like secure wallet on non-rooted devices.

https://blog.enjincoin.io/the-most-secure-mobile-cryptocurrency-wallet-in-the-world-eb46c9cb16f4
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
Just installed the wallet, The wallet looks good on my phone, one thing tho, my phone is rooted so right from the first launch it gave me a warning that the wallet works best on a non rooted phone. why is that? i thought this was going to be the most safe wallet out there? I will continue to test it. Going to import a wallet soon and will update the results here.

Update: the good thing i noticed is that when you switch between apps it asks for your password again. Looks like a solid wallet, till so far. When is this hitting the app stores?

Yeah, am totally excited right now about the wallet, i already move my enj tokens from mew to enj wallet, mew was already getting me scared of the numerous attack on mew people are constantly complaining about, now my enj are safety tuck away Grin
Wallet is really beautiful and sleek, kudos to the team for a great and well secured wallet Wink
Activity: 123
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1218
Change is in your hands
Just installed the wallet, The wallet looks good on my phone, one thing tho, my phone is rooted so right from the first launch it gave me a warning that the wallet works best on a non rooted phone. why is that? i thought this was going to be the most safe wallet out there? I will continue to test it. Going to import a wallet soon and will update the results here.

Update: the good thing i noticed is that when you switch between apps it asks for your password again. Looks like a solid wallet, till so far. When is this hitting the app stores?
Enjin Digital Smart Wallet for Android is released!
The most secure mobile wallet in the world for BTC, LTC, ETH, ENJ and ALL ERC-20 Tokens.

The Enjin Smart Wallet foundation rests on the top-of-the-line security architecture.  It employs innovative security techniques such as the Enjin Secure Keyboard, rule of two encryption and other measures to turn your smartphone into a hardware-like secure wallet.

visit enjinwallet.io

Pages:
Jump to: