Pages:
Author

Topic: ㉫ ENJIN COIN - World's most Secure Mobile Wallet RELEASED for BTC / LTC / ETH - page 85. (Read 101020 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

Enjin really building some steam before this ICO. I'm wondering how quickly it will sell out.
Activity: 19
If a translation to Spanish is required, I'd be glad to help. I have a translator badge in Enjin forum.
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
Are there any games that have been made or games that use this coin as in-game currency? Who are the Devs that have taken this up?
Is it just an idea/vision or is it coming to life?
Activity: 966
Merit: 552
📺  Here's enjin's short video on explaining what ENJ Coin can do for gamers and developers!
https://t.co/CU9cyjVYBy
It was gave good information about the enjin coin, it is useful data to be used for analysis fundamental of enjin coin in the future,
Please watch the video to getting more good knowledge about enjin coin. With easy, simple to be understood about the icos projects.
Congratulations for all of the comunity of enjin coin.
Activity: 164
Merit: 101
Enjin Coin - Smart Cryptocurrency for Gaming.
When a Dutch translation is needed I'd be happy to help Enjin with that. Let me know.

That would be great, will message you.
Activity: 276
Merit: 250
I would like to reserve the Greek translation if you are interested.
Activity: 742
Merit: 102
When a Dutch translation is needed I'd be happy to help Enjin with that. Let me know.
Activity: 37
Haven't been this excited about a ICO since OmiseGo  Grin

What other ICOs can tap into a massive user base that is ready to use their coins already?

Not many. That's why I'm confused this project hasn't gotten more exposure.

It's getting there though:

https://themerkle.com/enjin-coin-pre-sale-sells-out-at-12-million/

Also on telegram there are over 1000 members and another 1300 on slack.

Surely someone has noticed.

Thanks for the link. Yeah man their TG/Slack are growing fast. The word is growing fast. There also seems to be a lot of newcomers from the Enjin network over to BCT. That is really cool!

i came here from enjin network. my guild has hundreds of thousands of people in it Wink. we are one of the biggest ones on the network. a lot of us are still trying to learn about cryptocurrencies but everyone is excited!!!

Thats awesome man. Ive been wondering what regular gamers and raiders think. What's your guild btw? do you guys run it on Enjin? Smiley
Activity: 164
Merit: 101
Enjin Coin - Smart Cryptocurrency for Gaming.
Activity: 12
TG at almost 1,100 now.
Activity: 20

What other ICOs can tap into a massive user base that is ready to use their coins already?

Thanks for the link. Yeah man their TG/Slack are growing fast. The word is growing fast. There also seems to be a lot of newcomers from the Enjin network over to BCT. That is really cool!

i came here from enjin network. my guild has hundreds of thousands of people in it Wink. we are one of the biggest ones on the network. a lot of us are still trying to learn about cryptocurrencies but everyone is excited!!!

It's really great to see new people entering the crypto space via the Enjin Network. Please let me know if you have any questions about cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 22

Activity: 28

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Activity: 22
my guild members are asking me to ask you guys a lot of questions!!! i came here from enjin and i am new to cryptocurrencys so i have a lot i want to know. what does it mean to hold items in a wallet?
Activity: 28
How many millions of dollars per month do you currently do in virtual goods sales? I read that it was in the millions, but I'd love to know a more exact number. Thanks and very much looking forward to the ICO Smiley

This number isn't something we'll release, but it refers to the revenue recorded across all shopping modules running on the Enjin platform. The majority of these are for virtual items & game ranks.

Can you provide us with a range? Smiley
Activity: 6

wow wuzent it just 600-700 a few days ago?! big milestone congratzz!#$@%@
Very impressed that you guys sold out the presale.
Oh really ? I thought it was a glitch because 2 days before the end of presale I checked and it was 70% sold, didn't think they would make it. I'm glad i grabbed mine in the presale though

they got some big contributions towards the end of the presale which was expected. people like to wait until the last minute to take action with the most data possible. also less variance with eth price.
Pages:
Jump to: