Pages:
Author

Topic: Enjin [ENJ] Coin Gains 400% in a Fortnight as Samsung Creates Euphoria in the Cr - page 2. (Read 275 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 527
I have not heard of this news before about Samsung releasing a crypto market in their latest S10.
I believe they would have made this announcement if it is really true since they made the announcement of embedding crypto wallet into it's smartphone.

Though I would have to make my research on this because most of the time rumors turns out to be true and I do not want to be the one to miss out of this great opportunity to own this coin and make a lot of profit.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655
If this pump is due to getting a wallet in samsung s10 then why btc and eth have not explosively pumped which have got not only wallets but further support as well.

Perhaps it's because bitcoin and ethereum are expected to be supported by the latest S10 smartphone. Who wouldn't support the leading crypto markets? I also assumed that because of those 2, Samsung decided to support crypto wallet. As for Enjin, there are a lot of coins out there, but why Samsung choses to support them?, we don't know the reason. Maybe they have mutual agreements or something, but in any case it really push Enjin up to this day and currently sitting at $0.175050 as per cmc.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
Enjin [ENJ] Coin Gains 400% in a Fortnight as Samsung Creates Euphoria in the Cryptocurrency Market

The South Korean multinational conglomerate, Samsung has created mass hysteria in the cryptocurrency market. Samsung released its Galaxy S10 flagship smartphone with an inbuilt cryptocurrency wallet for cold and hot storage of cryptocurrencies.

The details of the inbuilt wallet were not specified at the time of the release. However, the cryptocurrencies excepted to be supported on the platform were Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Ejin (ENJ) and Comee, a blockchain based social media platform.
The inbuilt wallet was public for sometime but i am not sure what made them add a coin which was basically unknown for majority of the users, even i was hearing about the coin now as i am not a big fan of alt coins as there is too much coins to follow but if i knew about this move earlier i will definitely invest in it as the price soared a lot after the news broke out.

Activity: 658
Merit: 100
the enjin team and project deserve more than that they are doing a very good job in building infrastructure for ethereum, congratulation for all enjin holders and early investors  Smiley
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
If this pump is due to getting a wallet in samsung s10 then why btc and eth have not explosively pumped which have got not only wallets but further support as well.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
Crypto coins are now beginning to see the respect and attention they deserve. I think it's very important that a big company like Samsung is interested.

Right, if big companies like Samsung will be interested to support it, then I'm sure that in the next couple of years other mobile phones will have their own crypto wallet that will support majority of the top 10 coins so it will be a win win situation for us.

@dhemasm, I also didn't join the hype and it's really bad on my end. I was able to see the signs on Enjin in the early hype but I don't want to join the train and now look at what happen.  Cry
Activity: 1134
Merit: 342
Crypto coins are now beginning to see the respect and attention they deserve. I think it's very important that a big company like Samsung is interested.
Activity: 1829
Merit: 134
It's a pity I'm late to join this hype earlier. So a few days earlier I looked at the idex with Enj as the biggest gainer and I did not expect that Enj would be added to the Samsung S10 built cryptocurrency wallet, I think only a few major cryptocurrency will be added like btc, eth, xrp, etc.

But it looks like this hype will continue for the next few weeks, you can see 24h/vol is very large compared to a few days ago and the price increases slightly every day. So I think there is still chance to follow this hype even though it's a little late.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
Yeah I saw that one. I was late for the train. I've heard the rumors of the "partnership" prior to the launching of S10 but didn't paid much attention to it. Well done to all those made good profits.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655
Anyone joined the hype?

https://coingape.com/enjin-enj-coin-rise/

Enjin [ENJ] Coin Gains 400% in a Fortnight as Samsung Creates Euphoria in the Cryptocurrency Market

The South Korean multinational conglomerate, Samsung has created mass hysteria in the cryptocurrency market. Samsung released its Galaxy S10 flagship smartphone with an inbuilt cryptocurrency wallet for cold and hot storage of cryptocurrencies.

The details of the inbuilt wallet were not specified at the time of the release. However, the cryptocurrencies excepted to be supported on the platform were Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Ejin (ENJ) and Comee, a blockchain based social media platform.

There's a lot of rumors surrounding Samsung built-in crypto market and it seems it has started as ENJ reported a huge gains after the news.

Last 7 days:

Pages:
Jump to: