Pages:
Author

Topic: Enjoy bitcoin while supply lasts - page 2. (Read 1026 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
July 03, 2016, 11:42:13 PM
Bitcoin has a limited supply and the users are constantly growing by numbers. The dwindling supply of bitcoins versus the increasing demands of consumers will lead to the shortage of supply and may lead to the total failure of bitcoin in the future. It is possible that it my happen so enjoy your bitcoins today since it may not be there tomorrow.

This may sound interesting but theres no evidence backing up your claim. It may hard for me to believe your assumption. On the other hand the possibility is slim since there are always new to bitcoin. Supply problem today may not be a problem tomorrow. But even though I do not believe you I am always being ready just in case I am stocking other alternative currencies.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
July 03, 2016, 11:37:04 PM
There's a really helpful resource for you newbies (or not so newbies) to learn about bitcoin halving!
https://www.coinhako.com/blog/bitcoin-halving
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
July 03, 2016, 11:33:37 PM
Its also possible that it just follows correct "supply and demand" and everything turns out fine.
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 7912
July 03, 2016, 11:30:20 PM
Bitcoin has a limited supply and the users are constantly growing by numbers. The dwindling supply of bitcoins versus the increasing demands of consumers will lead to the shortage of supply and may lead to the total failure of bitcoin in the future. It is possible that it my happen so enjoy your bitcoins today since it may not be there tomorrow.

You know, if you substitute "fresh water" for "bitcoin" you might have something there.
I would be more apt to believe that increased adoption of bitcoin which might lead to a shortage of supply will cause an increase in value of bitcoin rather than its demise.  Do you have any data to back up your assertion that these events will lead to its total failure?  Also, can you suggest ways in which we might enjoy bitcoin today in case it isn't here tomorrow?  I'm always looking for new ways to enjoy my bitcoin!
Activity: 644
Merit: 264
Aurox
July 03, 2016, 11:16:21 PM
Pages:
Jump to: