Pages:
Author

Topic: Enough? - page 7. (Read 753 times)

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
February 04, 2023, 04:26:27 PM
It might be enough to most people since I don't know how much would be enough for you. If you need more money it's better to have an extra job or side hustle just like what the above said in order to gain more money to add up to your investment. But what can you do in this time where you don't have that extra money?

Don't think of taking a loan just to invest in Bitcoin since it will make you suffer on the interest part plus the monthly payment. Invest only on what you can afford to lose. We never know how much Bitcoin will be worth during the next bull run.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 3002
February 04, 2023, 04:25:17 PM
If owning any more bitcoin puts you in a position where you might get yourself in to financial trouble then I would say you’ve already figured out how much bitcoin that you yourself should own and have “at risk”. We all have to learn to only own as much as we are willing to lose for the most part when it comes to volatile investments. So if .1BTC is that amount, then that is what I would stick with.
Activity: 644
Merit: 661
- Leo -
February 04, 2023, 04:17:48 PM
Is 0.1BTC a lot and enough for long-term holding?
Any amount is enough for long term holding as you get to profit if the price multiplies.
If bitcoin grows by 200%, someone holding $1,000 and one holding $10,000 would each get to double what they had before, which is better than the alternative of having inflation eat away at your holdings.

0.1BTC is about $2,500 in today's market and would give good ROI should bitcoin enter another bullish market.

anything more will put me in a very tight position or maybe I need to upgrade my side job to earn more for investing into Bitcoin.
Do not put yourself in a tight position to invest in bitcoin and you should always consider upgrading your side job for more streams of income.

- Jay -
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 6415
Farewell, Leo
February 04, 2023, 04:14:31 PM
0.1 BTC good enough or not.
I don't know neither what's enough money according to you, neither what 1 BTC will worth in the long term.

However, I do know this. There will never be more than 21 million bitcoins, and there are currently 8 billion humans, 5 billion of which are aged between 15 and 64, more than half of which don't live decently (with good healthcare, food, shelter etc.). So, about 2.5 billion people make the rules. About 2 percent of those are millionaires according to google. So, mathematically speaking, owning a bitcoin puts you in the 1 percent of the hierarchy. Practically speaking, owning one bitcoin is a shitload amount of money for the most people.

That's of course if we assume that it'll be global reserve asset, in each millionaire's portfolio. So yeah, 0.1 BTC is a good chunk for the long term.
Activity: 882
Merit: 507
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
February 04, 2023, 04:10:00 PM
You are right, it is a totally wrong decision to take loan to buy bitcoin but any thing other than that is welcome and having multiple streams of income is indeed the fastest way to get wealth fast, but in the search for a side hustle, we should also take in consideration some factors that may impede on that negatively, so let not get carried away.with the fantasy statement about a.side hustle because some of them will overstress you to the point that you lose focus on your ultimate goal of bitcoin accumulation.
It better to build knowledge on financial management before we verge into anything that requires our investment both in time and money and we shou have a scale of preference in a miner that we don't overly stress our mental capacity.
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 1243
Cashback 15%
February 04, 2023, 04:09:11 PM
Is 0.1BTC a lot and enough for long-term holding? I calculate my extra income that I use for DCA and I feel like this is the range of BTC I will end up owning on the long run, anything more will put me in a very tight position or maybe I need to upgrade my side job to earn more for investing into Bitcoin. What do you feel about this? 0.1 BTC good enough or not.

The only person who can answer your question is you.

1.  Are you contented to only have 0.1 BTC?
2.  Do you have extra funds to buy more?
3.  Are you comfortable spending the amount of money for an additional amount of BTC?

You see, you are the only one who can decide whether 0.1 BTC is good enough for you.  At some point you get more side jobs for extra income, I believe you will be able to buy more than 0.1 BTC.
Activity: 966
Merit: 701
February 04, 2023, 03:57:32 PM
I’m always in support of one having multiple streams of income, it will be a plus if you can find a side hustle you can manage alongside your regular job. It’s good you’re spending your extra income on buying bitcoins, I’m opposed to taking loans to buy bitcoins. I would say what you and everyone else already knows “invest only what you can afford to lose” If 0.1 btc is your limit so be it. It is now difficult to get 1 bitcoin, you don’t have to kill yourself to get 1 bitcoin. In the future you will be glad you have that 0.1btc because it will be worth a lot.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1010
Only BTC
February 04, 2023, 03:52:39 PM
You don't have to upgrade your side job because you want to invest more into BTC, you should want to upgrade your side job if you can because you want to give yourself a good life, and if there is enough of it left, you can put it into BTC investment and accumulate other assets as well.

If 0.1 BTC is the amount you can afford to lose, then it is enough for you. It may be dust for a lot of people in this forum, but when investing in BTC, it is your own pocket you should be looking at, and your own source of income. O.1 BTC is a lot of money right now in my humble opinion, and it would be more in the future, so it is okay for long term holding.
Activity: 714
Merit: 296
Cashback 15%
February 04, 2023, 03:40:22 PM
Is 0.1BTC a lot and enough for long-term holding? I calculate my extra income that I use for DCA and I feel like this is the range of BTC I will end up owning on the long run, anything more will put me in a very tight position or maybe I need to upgrade my side job to earn more for investing into Bitcoin. What do you feel about this? 0.1 BTC good enough or not.
Pages:
Jump to: