Pages:
Author

Topic: ENOUGH DASH SPAM ALREADY - page 2. (Read 1782 times)

legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
April 27, 2016, 10:12:52 PM
Yes lots of dash spamming everywhere. How is tao not already getting moderated back to the black lagoon that is the dash thread. He's not too bad a person but he sure does output a good work load of spam each day. Best contain him before we have to have another main board created and just hand this one over for dash enthusiasm/pumping. Qwizzie is another one. Seems an okay kinda person but he can output pages of spam, he's relentless with his wizard charts and crystal ball insights all moon shots for dash . Imagine if these guys joined a worthy cause...
Can you imagine the probability of your charts only every showing imminent moon shots for a coin and no hints of down trends ever?

If they must have one thread here now for announcing every little thing (that could be announced in the dash thread) let's keep it to one thread. I see a bunch of them littering up the main board constantly.

Do they honestly think there are those that have not heard of the dash/darkcoin scam in crypto and are able to locate the dash thread if they want to read the next planned scheme/gimmick  using the instamine tokens?

I suppose the BTCe news is something to post on the main board so fair enough. But not every new gimmick evans et al dreams up needs to be thrashed out here with a new thread each time. Just pile it all on to one dash pump thread if you have to have it on the main board.

Just call the new thread "noobs required to prop up our scam/dishonest scheme - could profit but likely to lose" then all the dashers can get together on there ready to pounce on any new blood entering the main board. If they do that and start with an honest OP saying yeah it was a scam but actually after 2 years you can see we have used some of  our instamine scammed coins to help develop the coin and somehow suck in others who are actually loyal to this scheme. We are still rolling and possibly could continue to roll along for a while longer - here are some reasons to take a risk wasting energy and btc on dash... then all dashers just go wild with the pro dash rhetoric/predictions and everyone else just stays out of the thread. Seems the best way forward.

If dash can stay above $4 for another month they will be doing very well.

Dash (unlike Darkcoin) has a giant Google problem because it is such a generic term.

Thus we see Tao and the rest trying to game PageRank by spamming SEO links everywhere.

DashHoles are turning Bitcointalk's alt subs into a link farm to further their Dash spamdexing business requirements.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
April 27, 2016, 09:40:16 PM
Yes lots of dash spamming everywhere. How is tao not already getting moderated back to the black lagoon that is the dash thread. He's not too bad a person but he sure does output a good work load of spam each day. Best contain him before we have to have another main board created and just hand this one over for dash enthusiasm/pumping. Qwizzie is another one. Seems an okay kinda person but he can output pages of spam, he's relentless with his wizard charts and crystal ball insights all moon shots for dash . Imagine if these guys joined a worthy cause...
Can you imagine the probability of your charts only every showing imminent moon shots for a coin and no hints of down trends ever?

If they must have one thread here now for announcing every little thing (that could be announced in the dash thread) let's keep it to one thread. I see a bunch of them littering up the main board constantly.

Do they honestly think there are those that have not heard of the dash/darkcoin scam in crypto and are able to locate the dash thread if they want to read the next planned scheme/gimmick  using the instamine tokens?

I suppose the BTCe news is something to post on the main board so fair enough. But not every new gimmick evans et al dreams up needs to be thrashed out here with a new thread each time. Just pile it all on to one dash pump thread if you have to have it on the main board.

Just call the new thread "noobs required to prop up our scam/dishonest scheme - could profit but likely to lose" then all the dashers can get together on there ready to pounce on any new blood entering the main board. If they do that and start with an honest OP saying yeah it was a scam but actually after 2 years you can see we have used some of  our instamine scammed coins to help develop the coin and somehow suck in others who are actually loyal to this scheme. We are still rolling and possibly could continue to roll along for a while longer - here are some reasons to take a risk wasting energy and btc on dash... then all dashers just go wild with the pro dash rhetoric/predictions and everyone else just stays out of the thread. Seems the best way forward.

If dash can stay above $4 for another month they will be doing very well.

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
April 27, 2016, 09:09:13 PM

The DashSpam belongs in your signature, not at the end of posts.

Please stop spamming the forum.

As I've already explained, we heard you the first two dozen times:

For those who would like real information about Dash, you can find it here:

www.dash.org

The conversation happens here:

https://DashTalk.org

Join Dash Nation and be part of a winning team with a clear path for success.

To see how Dash technology will be perfect for retail applications, see this site:

www.dashndrink.com

OK, thanks for the links.   Tongue

Tao (Dash Nation Campaign Founder)

www.rebelmouse.com/dashnation

www.dash.org/evolution

www.dashndrink.com

https://DashTalk.org (Come introduce yourself in our welcome thread, I'd love to meet you)

Are you being paid to post for this "Dash Nation Campaign?"

I'm starting to sense a pattern. Readers, can you see it? The same individuals, repeating the same mantra

www.dash.org

www.rebelmouse.com/dashnation

https://DashTalk.org

I'm also starting to sense a pattern. Readers, can you see it? The same individuals, repeating the same spam links.

For more Dash information, see the following sites:

www.dash.org

www.RebelMouse.com/dashnation

https://dashtalk.org

We heard you the first 5 times you said this.  At this point it's obviously spam and SEO rank gaming.

This kind of thing is exactly why the Bitco.in mod told you to stop posting paid spamvertisments on that forum.

Is your goal to make Dash look like a try-hard spam-driven Nigerian scam?  Because that's what your spam is doing.

How do you manage to get a typo in an obviously copy-pasted group of spam/SEO rank gaming links?  I don't believe you type them out every single time.  Do you really expect us to believe you type out those spamvertising/PageRankBait links every time you post them?

The least you could do is wait 24 hours between reposting your instamined scamvertisement links.  Or is that expecting too much?   Cheesy

To Progress. To Optimism. To Decentralized Technology. To Dash.

Cheers,

Tao (Dash Nation Campaign Founder)

www.dash.org

www.RebelMouse.com/dashnation

https://dashtalk.org

www.dashndrink.com

Please stop spamming forum posts with these repetitive links.

They belong in your signature, where people have the option of not having to see them.

I understand you want to try to fix Dash's Google problem, but it's obnoxious to make everyone scroll past endless spam just for the sake of your SEO.

Thanks in advance!   Smiley

The rules here are very simple to follow.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/unofficial-list-of-official-bitcointalkorg-rules-guidelines-faq-703657

Please review them and ask spammers like Tao to curb his enthusiasm.
Pages:
Jump to: