Pages:
Author

Topic: ENRYK THE THIEF EXPOSED - page 2. (Read 1200 times)

copper member
Activity: 2926
Merit: 2347
May 18, 2015, 12:23:29 AM
What thread did you open and/or post on requesting your loan? It appears that your account had taken out the loan at the latest in November 2014. Why did you think it was a good idea to wait almost 6 months to make this thread?

After a quick search, I was unable to locate any threads/posts with that account requesting that small of a loan.

Despite the very small amount, why did you not use escrow?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
May 18, 2015, 12:10:52 AM
Hello guys!

I have been away from quite some time, but I'd like to expose enryk the thief in this community.

A couple of months ago, enryk gave me a loan of 0.002 btc. In exchange I offered my BCT account as collateral.

When I was ready to repay, I did. He asked me for a transaction ID which I provided but then he didn't reply again. I had exams at that time so I didn't bother but when I came 2 weeks later my password was still invalid. I tried logging into my secondary account, the one I used while my main was being held as collateral, and guess what, my secondary was stolen too.

I laughed. I didn't think for one minute that this guy was for real

So i let it go, I said after I finish my school year I'll come back for him.

Anyway. The loan was 0.002 and because I am so nice I gave him 0.003 back.

The address ShetKid used (me) was:

1D7mD75wTpYFLN79r1hHXoPqbeez85fZHr
I can sign any message from that address to prove ownership.

On top of that, I'm sure if enryk comes on here and admits what he's done, maybe hes punishment won't be so severe.

Hope you guys can help me retrieve my account!

Thanks
As well, I'm sure if you have patience you can find the thread which I provided that same address.
Pages:
Jump to: