Pages:
Author

Topic: Entrepreneurship or Office job? - page 15. (Read 4701 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 560
August 08, 2022, 10:55:55 AM
The struggle between the decision of being your own boss and working under someone is becoming more difficult to make as economic situations become tougher. From evaluation around me, self proclaimed entrepreneurs are quitting entrepreneurship because of difficulty in maintaining a business and reduced sales due to reduced purchasing power from people, an effect of the economic situation. Office workers on the other hand who also have been on one salary grade for a long time now are becoming fed up with how their monthly salary is no longer sufficient to secure a comfortable lifestyle for a month also due to the higher cost of living. What do you think is the way forward?

It's your decision to decide between the two options base on your interest and personal conviction but as for me, i will advise that if you're a salary earner then you must find an alternative to that as an independent source of income but if the work which you do gives you no reason to fo other menial jobs and the salary you get does no commensurate with the effort put altogether, then it's advisable to quit the job and remain independent provided you have passion for an independent job, also try to make good branding to your enterprise  in other to make it attractive to customers, engage on business seminars and kearn how to be a successful entrepreneur and you're fine.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 642
August 08, 2022, 10:27:55 AM
IMO, it's entrepreneurship if you have the money for capital.
About the hardships in finding buyers, social media is an open space where most people are hanging around buying everything 24/7. That the target for marketing the products.
There will always be a way when it comes to business but being an employee for a company, there is no other way and going up in ranks is a difficult tasks especially when there's a lot of people aiming the same spot. 
Activity: 2772
Merit: 576
August 08, 2022, 10:01:49 AM
The struggle between the decision of being your own boss and working under someone is becoming more difficult to make as economic situations become tougher.
I think it's the opposite, as you're aiming to beat inflation and you understand that the world is experiencing toughness economically with left and right increases in inflation. That only means that you're determined and inspired to do any hustle that you have and keep that grit.

You work for someone during your daytime and do your business during your free time. But this is all about time management.

From evaluation around me, self proclaimed entrepreneurs are quitting entrepreneurship because of difficulty in maintaining a business and reduced sales due to reduced purchasing power from people, an effect of the economic situation. Office workers on the other hand who also have been on one salary grade for a long time now are becoming fed up with how their monthly salary is no longer sufficient to secure a comfortable lifestyle for a month also due to the higher cost of living. What do you think is the way forward?
It is to keep the hustle and add another source of income. There's no other way that keeps up with the current status of the economy. Add it up that you can cut most of your expenses and stop buying things that you really don't need.
Activity: 29
Merit: 1
August 08, 2022, 09:43:04 AM
self proclaimed entrepreneurs are quitting entrepreneurship because of difficulty in maintaining a business and reduced sales due to reduced purchasing power from people,
Hmm weird from you to say that. Aren't they always mocking uni graduates and overall 9 to 5 workers while pushing this entrepreneurs lifestyle and encouraging everyone to pursue it ?
Activity: 728
Merit: 308
August 08, 2022, 09:31:57 AM
The struggle between the decision of being your own boss and working under someone is becoming more difficult to make as economic situations become tougher. From evaluation around me, self proclaimed entrepreneurs are quitting entrepreneurship because of difficulty in maintaining a business and reduced sales due to reduced purchasing power from people, an effect of the economic situation. Office workers on the other hand who also have been on one salary grade for a long time now are becoming fed up with how their monthly salary is no longer sufficient to secure a comfortable lifestyle for a month also due to the higher cost of living. What do you think is the way forward?

Pages:
Jump to: