Pages:
Author

Topic: "Entropy is Inevitable" Dark Wallet T-shirt - page 3. (Read 4730 times)

Activity: 292
Merit: 250
Are these shirt gonna be sold somewhere?

I will be selling them in limited batches on www.ounce.me when they're ready, most likely in about 2-3 weeks.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
I love it. wtb...
Activity: 12
Are these shirt gonna be sold somewhere?
Thanks for the input you guys, the Teal is my personal favorite as well. I will keep you updated when the shirts are printed.
Activity: 27
I think that blue one is pretty nice.
The three color is too hard to look at. I have a migraine after staring for a 1 min at it
Activity: 674
Merit: 500
Looking forward to Darkwallet for Firefox

Hello fellow crypto enthusiasts! I am excited to announce today that the Tri-color Dark Wallet design is finally printed and in hand. I plan on setting up a checkout / cart system this weekend, but for the time being, check out:

https://ounce.me/blog/entropy-is-inevitable-dark-wallet-t-shirts-have-arrived/

“Entropy is Inevitable”

Support privacy and freedom of speech with this tri-color Dark Wallet T, silkscreened by hand in San Marcos, California.
Only 50 shirts have been made, 32 are currently available.

Price: $18 in Bitcoin, limit 3 per person

Shipping: $5 in North America, $18 outside of North America (includes tracking #)

Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, XL, XXL

Ordering: Contact [email protected] or btcsql on Bitcointalk to order a T.

PGP: https://ounce.me/pgp.asc

All delivery / customer information will remain encrypted and deleted using secure-delete after shipment.

Giving Back:
All sales will accumulate in the 1DARKK address:

1DARKKhzjvE23fbQU4d6skEZ6qJqqogQYM

10% of all Bitcoin revenue will be donated transparently to the Dark Wallet project at: 31oSGBBNrpCiENH3XMZpiP6GTC4tad4bMy

An online shop will be available soon(ish)™

Shirts are printed on high-quality black Canvas shirts. Canvas is similar to American Apparel but a bit lighter-weight. Fit is on the slimmer side.

Pages:
Jump to: