Pages:
Author

Topic: Envion price prediction? - page 2. (Read 302 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
February 16, 2018, 07:45:42 AM
The price should do well on exchange but for now, I don't want to raise my expectation that much, but 2x in short term for ICO flippers should be doable, another thing I am not sure of, is if the project profit is going to worth it long term

Yes, that is what everyone is expecting because it has collected more than 100 million at the time of ICO and i hear somewhere they will start distributing the dividend in the month of July. So till then the price of Envion will be traded in between to 1 to 2$
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
February 16, 2018, 07:41:12 AM

envion is already on the exchanges. the price is at $ 1. if the bounty people get their tokens the price will go down and you can buy cheap. they are very many bounty people and they also make a profit if they sell at $ 0.50: that's good for the buyers because the price will drop
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
February 14, 2018, 07:49:50 PM
I doubt there will be any significant price changes, mostly it depends on whether ETH is going to rise or not. They have said there will be a small number of mining facilities in the beginning, but as you remember the main purpose of this token is dividends. This is why they will be small, especially with such huge raised amounts during the ICO. There are loads of participants but how many containers there will be at the end of the year?
Activity: 210
Merit: 104
⚡ Property-secured P2P lending ⚡
February 13, 2018, 03:20:55 PM
I expect price to come out as 1:1 at best from ICO given the current market conditions. Don't think it will stay there long as I foresee a bullish turn in the market coming up, but to begin 1:1 would be good for those involved.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
February 13, 2018, 02:36:00 PM
The price should do well on exchange but for now, I don't want to raise my expectation that much, but 2x in short term for ICO flippers should be doable, another thing I am not sure of, is if the project profit is going to worth it long term
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
February 13, 2018, 07:34:44 AM
It will be very interesting to watch the price. I wanted to participate in the ico, but I began to doubt the project. I want to check whether my intuition let me down.
Activity: 669
Merit: 520
February 10, 2018, 04:48:53 AM
Envion is a really good project, if they stick to their business plans and reach the targets quickly, at the moment im not expecting price to be very high, the price will peak when the mining setup is 100% up and token holders will start receiving weekly income, the demand and price will simply sky rocketat that time.

I agree the actual rocket going to moon would be when token holders begin to receive passive income :-)
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
February 10, 2018, 04:44:42 AM
I think it will be around 1 USD and then it will depend on the market trend. If the recovery continues then this can go to 1.5-2 USD very quickly.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
February 10, 2018, 04:42:21 AM
Envion is a really good project, if they stick to their business plans and reach the targets quickly, at the moment im not expecting price to be very high, the price will peak when the mining setup is 100% up and token holders will start receiving weekly income, the demand and price will simply sky rocketat that time.
Activity: 122
Merit: 0
February 10, 2018, 04:25:12 AM
How much do you guys predict the new coin Envion EVN to be this coming week when it joins hitbtc.
Pages:
Jump to: