Pages:
Author

Topic: Eos - page 2. (Read 489 times)

Activity: 216
Merit: 3
FORK FROM ENTHUSIASTS, FOR THE COMMUNITY
June 20, 2018, 12:21:05 PM
EOS is now very far from the Ethereum and the technological component here has no so important. It is much more important that 95% of ICOs are based on the Ethereum network and the trend is increasing with each month.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
June 20, 2018, 11:10:18 AM
In my crypto portfolio there is both EOS and Ethereum, I think they will both show growth and I'm not going to guess who will grow up more)
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
June 20, 2018, 11:05:08 AM
Lol already lost it's immutability. One mutable piece of shit centralized coin (EOS) trying to replace another piece of shit centralized coin (ETH).

This shit just gets better every year.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
June 20, 2018, 10:40:05 AM
Eos is supposed to be the Ethereum killer. It's been one hick up after the other so far. Definitely off to a rough start.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/email-scams-patched-loopholes-and-backroom-politicking-eos-mainnet-s-road-to-launch

Do you still believe in EOS?

I, personally, am sticking with Ethereum.
EOS - good coin, but it will never be better and more popular than ETH. Bitcoin and ETH are leaders in the crypto market and in the next few years they will remain. EOS has no chance to become better than ETH!
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18706
June 20, 2018, 09:36:25 AM
if you understand how the network works and what it will be able to do in the future, then you would have already started to buy EOS coins now because otherwise you just will be late.

If you understood that their network gives a handful of people the power to freeze accounts, cancel transactions and confiscate tokens, you wouldn't invest at all. EOS might as well be a centralized bank.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
June 20, 2018, 08:00:23 AM

Not only EOS is a problem for itself and the investors, it is a problem for the market. The ridiculous amount of funding raised during a year long ICO is now flooding the market stupidly.
I agree,Do your own research, And never, ever invest money you cannot afford to lose. I repeat, never, ever invest money you cannot afford to lose. You are still early, in the world of crypto investing, and there are many fine projects out there. Find a few you believe in and hold on for a while, this is an update on EOS
 https://www.ccn.com/eos-faces-constitutional-crisis-over-frozen-accounts/
Activity: 70
June 20, 2018, 07:33:17 AM
Many projects plan to launch on the EOS network if you understand how the network works and what it will be able to do in the future, then you would have already started to buy EOS coins now because otherwise you just will be late.
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
June 20, 2018, 03:11:48 AM
You are right, EOS is killer, but they killed their mainnet with many bugs. But it is okay, you can still enjoys worthless airdrops  Grin.
There is only one Bitcoin, there is only one Ethereum, remember that!
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
June 20, 2018, 03:10:24 AM
Eos is supposed to be the Ethereum killer. It's been one hick up after the other so far. Definitely off to a rough start.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/email-scams-patched-loopholes-and-backroom-politicking-eos-mainnet-s-road-to-launch

EOS is one of the strongest crypto but not to replace ethereum . More people and especially whales will stick to Ethereum and more people will invest there . Hoping that ETH price increase more once it happened.
Activity: 128
June 20, 2018, 03:04:13 AM
EOS has sophisticated technology and has the potential to become bigger in the future, EOS is one of Ethereum's competitors in the future so I'm sure EOS has a bright future.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 149
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
June 20, 2018, 02:52:09 AM
I appreciate the problem that this particular coin is trying to tackle, but I honestly don't think that it can outperform a coin as big as Ethereum. I am not a fan of EOS and have not invested anything into this coin, but I feel this coin does have potential since it reached the top 10 rankings on CMC within a very short span of time. I also like how transparent the developers of this coin are.
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
June 20, 2018, 02:41:01 AM
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
Catalog Websites
June 19, 2018, 05:15:38 PM
You don't need to focus in one altcoin it's better to split your money in different altcoins. Ethereum and Bitcoin are both well, it have a great role in crypto world than others. Honestly  I am sticking with ethereum and Bitcoin. EOS are having a similar smart contracts with ethereum and I think it would be good.
I know that diversifying technique that has been popular for most but with EOS, I don't have it and there are some vulnerabilities found with their mainnet lauch.
https://globalcoinreport.com/the-lack-of-transparency-on-the-delay-of-eos-mainnet-launch-triggers-a-fright/
https://www.the-blockchain.com/2018/06/09/eos-mainnet-launches/
https://ethereumworldnews.com/will-eos-eos-manage-to-patch-vulnerabilities-before-mainnet-launch/
They are still in process. Good luck to it's holders.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
June 19, 2018, 10:01:48 AM

EOS is not Ethereum competitor and yes their developers rode on lambos and yachts instead of product comprehensive testings
Activity: 27
June 19, 2018, 09:58:57 AM
I think we are seeing good signs from EOS right now, there are many ICO adopting their platform one example of it is menlo.one they are creating a cross-chain wallet with stellar, ERC-20 tokens and also EOS creating a much wider environment for crypto-investors out there.
Activity: 252
June 19, 2018, 09:57:45 AM
EOS for now is a strong coint, but I think ethereum is still better, for the future it is still difficult to predict, we do not know for it
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
June 19, 2018, 09:57:17 AM
Many projects plan to launch on the EOS network if you understand how the network works and what it will be able to do in the future, then you would have already started to buy EOS coins now because otherwise you just will be late.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
June 19, 2018, 09:54:04 AM
I still choose to believe in EOS because new things have disadvantages.
So when EOS solves these bugs, I think EOS will be the most powerful blockchain application today.
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
June 19, 2018, 09:52:36 AM

It is true that EOS is a good project with that big market cap, but to think that it can be superior to ETH might not be a good idea. We all know that ETH runs secondly to BTC and no other coin will throw it down. Well that was just my idea, we don't know what could possibly happen in this crypto world. Still peoples demand will take control in the changes of coins values in the market.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1598
Do not die for Putin
June 19, 2018, 09:40:25 AM
Not only EOS is a problem for itself and the investors, it is a problem for the market. The ridiculous amount of funding raised during a year long ICO is now flooding the market stupidly.
Pages:
Jump to: