Pages:
Author

Topic: EOS and Ethereum might be pumped in China this year - page 3. (Read 695 times)

legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 1460
@vit05. It might be because those Chinese investors might not be bitcoin holders. I speculate that this is new fiat coming into the cryptospace. For that reason, they needed to buy bitcoin first which caused that pump, then buy EOS and Ethereum next which caused another pump.

I might also be wrong. This is only my speculation.
Activity: 672
Merit: 526
The EOS and Ethereum pump by, I assume the Chinese investors has begun. However, if you are afraid to buy into them because you think the prices are high, then wait for the correction or take a look at the other similar smart contracts projects. Most of them might also be pumped by Chinese traders.

But almost all projects are pumping today. Probably Bitcoin will test 4200USD again. But EOS and ETH are pumping more then the others so it could have something to do about the chineses that you talk about. Cardano is also pumping.
legendary
The EOS and Ethereum pump by, I assume the Chinese investors has begun. However, if you are afraid to buy into them because you think the prices are high, then wait for the correction or take a look at the other similar smart contracts projects. Most of them might also be pumped by Chinese traders.
legendary
@bitcoin31. I do not know where you get your information from if you are under the impression that Ethereum has more potential hehe. I am not saying that EOS has more potential, however Ethereum has been very short of its promises.

Also, check the data on how many users use dapps in Ethereum. It is not that many.

https://dappradar.com/
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
I reckon the pump is on. However, it appears that EOS might be pumped more than Ethereum. I also speculate that Ethereum might end its position within the top 5 in 3 years more or less.
I think ethereum will be still in the TOp 5 in the next 3 years because for me etehreum is more potential compared to Eos but also Eos is a good coin and good to investment but ethereum is unique of all altcoins and it will gives also history what bitcoin they do and I will wait for that. Let's see what happen in the ethereum and Eos who are really become better after 3 years from now.
legendary
I reckon the pump is on. However, it appears that EOS might be pumped more than Ethereum. I also speculate that Ethereum might end its position within the top 5 in 3 years more or less.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054

why are they up to EOS and Ether but not the NEO?  its the most logical i can think of like buying what they do have and created by their own. but then anyway this is something that will drive the price up this year. prices of these tokens today are down to its knees i think this is the safest time to buy so ye if you are hoping to profit from it. buy.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
I would keep an eye on moac as well. I mean china is obvoiusly going to support their own coins and crypto more than others but moac just made a deal with china mobile which is pretty huge
I believe that there are smart enough people in China and they will support profitable projects in any case. All the negative information that has so far sounded about the prohibition of cryptocurrency And, in particular, Bitcoin, turned out to be untrue. We must take into account only positive news and learn from on good examples.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 102
well hopefully ethereum and EOS will pump this year at least there is two cryptos that can pump with this market condition.
Activity: 137
Merit: 1
I would keep an eye on moac as well. I mean china is obvoiusly going to support their own coins and crypto more than others but moac just made a deal with china mobile which is pretty huge
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
When it comes to very big money and the interests of states, this is always a matter of politics, and therefore those who are able to influence the situation on a global scale come into play. And the fact that the Chinese government is now actively supporting the EOS project - says just this, in my opinion.
Activity: 728
Merit: 14
the raking does not necessarily mean much. it is just an assessment and it can change again anytime. nevertheless, i can well imagine that it will eventually come to a pump of eth and eos in the future.
Activity: 798
Merit: 281
China has banned ICOs so why they are listing EOS and Ethereum as the top two coins is a mystery. The only platform which follows all of the rules set by the Chinese government is NEO so their ranking system is flawed. That being said, all 3 coins are a great investment for both short and long term gains
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
This article is interesting and I actually thought that those rankings where EOS is superior than BTC really is a big joke from China. It was an obvious market manipulation to boost the price of EOS. As far as I know, some of their team members had been changed and I dont see any surprising move from EOS after the blockone issues. EOS big time investors were pretty desperate 😂
Activity: 1456
Merit: 579
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
it is not news that China has been trying to push for these two centralized altcoins for over a year now. but they have been failing because nobody cares about what they are saying and the market is so much bigger and in control of the whales who won't let them do anything they don't want to if they go against them and right now they want to dump these coins and make money from shorting them.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Hard to say what this ranking really means.
It can be meaningless or show the future in crypto.
I think in a few months we will know more.  Wink

For the developer point of view, ranking has mean a lot to them as they can speculate a higher price of their coin and more people will trust them due for their ranking and it can influence more partnership and more money will flow on them. Ranking in the coinmarketcap is also a status symbol for them that will attract more investors. It's a free advertisement on them if they are in the top of the ranking.
Activity: 1258
Merit: 104
yes, hopefully it can happen so that the other crypto can be like the two coins, because with the great news there is an opportunity for other coins to be able to pump up the price
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
There are so many news about pumping, I will believe only when I see that it works in reality
true since this long bear market occurr all prediction and news around the internet always didn't happen and even on this year nothings happening as well in the market. This could be the worst nightmare of some holders because market is still very unpredictable until now.  
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
as we see eos and ethereum are 2 of the very good cryptocurrencies and have significant development with their respective technologies.
but to talk about ranking, I prefer and believe in coinmarketcap not cryptospace.
for the possibility of a price increase in the Chinese new year, that might happen. Let's wait and see.
Activity: 560
Merit: 119
And why China government will not support national coin NEO? This doesn´t make sense, NEO with TheKey are working hard to attract the Chinese government  Undecided.
Pages:
Jump to: