Pages:
Author

Topic: EOS holds huge amount of ETH. What will they do with it? - page 2. (Read 157 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 29
To my knowledge this is going to be used to fund ICO's launching on top of EOS and help fund further development of EOS.
But yes, they have raked in well over 5 million Ethereum. They have probably sold off some of it for EOS tokens, but if they sell it all in one shot they can definitely cause a flash crash of Ethereum. I doubt they would though.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
Again, I'm curious about this.
Because EOS has almost raised most of the ETH, these ETH will have a great impact on the price of ETH in the market.
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
Since EOS launches its coin on Ethereum platform, they own ETH in billions of USD value.

They can play games with it and influence the price of ETH if they want.

What do you think  they will do with this amount of ETH? Is it not dangerous situation for the ETH?

Many projects have big amount of Ethereum from their ICOs. Like Status, Bancor, Tezos, Aragon and more...
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
 Since EOS launches its coin on Ethereum platform, they own ETH in billions of USD value.

They can play games with it and influence the price of ETH if they want.

What do you think  they will do with this amount of ETH? Is it not dangerous situation for the ETH?

Pages:
Jump to: