Pages:
Author

Topic: EOS huge dump coming - page 2. (Read 306 times)

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1059
FROSTING
April 13, 2018, 02:50:25 AM
As long as the markets continue to rise in this way, I do not think it will dump. If the direction is still down, there is a lot more chance of falling faster.
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
April 13, 2018, 02:43:11 AM
EOS had a nice run because of the fork but huge warning, inevitable dump coming.
It seems to me that I need to use the current moment, originally eos was on steroids and nothing but a pump could show. And with time questions to this project is getting more and more answers and no.
It's a great investment long term but the recent pump is only because the fork coming. Every coin sells off just before the fork and continues to go down for a while after the fork. Just the way it goes. Easy short Smiley
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
W12 – Blockchain protocol
April 13, 2018, 02:27:34 AM
EOS had a nice run because of the fork but huge warning, inevitable dump coming.
It seems to me that I need to use the current moment, originally eos was on steroids and nothing but a pump could show. And with time questions to this project is getting more and more answers and no.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
April 13, 2018, 02:15:53 AM
We all have lessons from the time in Dec 2017 when everything great and we're walking in the moon that time. And now all coin/token lost 3x it value.
So once you have nice price let's cash it out and hold strong don't need FOMO. when EOS huge pump then huge dump coming is normal. Whale need take profit and you too. Only FOMOers stand in the top and spread the faith and wait for a month to get it reach current ATH again.
So let's happy with any gain  Grin
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
April 13, 2018, 02:08:49 AM
From the chart we could see that,but who knows ?
everything is possible,it might be hit another ATH in a few weeks/months later when Bitcoin start its reversal.
or do you have something to tell us ? like 'flaw' in their system or something like that ?
because if we are seeing it from chart alone,i think it's not really sufficient to make a conclusion.
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
April 13, 2018, 01:38:55 AM
Pages:
Jump to: