Pages:
Author

Topic: EOS or Stellar? - page 2. (Read 654 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
March 29, 2018, 03:42:09 AM
Both are solid coins but Xlm gat good plan ahead of eos

IMO
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
Marketplace for sensor data
March 17, 2018, 02:40:40 AM
For me, I think I will choose XLM instead of EOS, at first with only 200 - 300$ I think EOS is a little bit high so you can't buy large amount of EOS to hold but XLM price is under 1$ so you can buy huge amount of XLM. Beside atm, XLM rank is better than EOS and I also think that XLM has better potential than EOS in the future so XLM is the better option for me if I want to invest 200 - 300$ Smiley)
Activity: 32
March 17, 2018, 02:24:19 AM
eos is very reasonable for investment
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
March 15, 2018, 12:34:35 PM
Steller is better than other because it has already seen its bottom and recovered within a year. If the price goes above this situation it will go above $10.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 12
Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji
March 15, 2018, 12:22:54 PM
You have $200-$300 to invest for a 1 year hodl. You can only choose between EOS or Stellar. Which do you choose and why?  Smiley
Well, i can say you can choose EOS, when ICO is over at this June, it may become a fastest blockchain with a Operation system integrated. It will be a powerfull blockchain. Price now is still low because of bearish market, so don't affair  Grin
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
March 15, 2018, 12:06:10 PM
You have $200-$300 to invest for a 1 year hodl. You can only choose between EOS or Stellar. Which do you choose and why?  Smiley
In advance, I would choose EOS, only because Stellar looks like a scam. Or do you think they will succeed?
Activity: 172
Merit: 11
March 15, 2018, 12:04:33 PM
It's not much of a competition right now. Stellar actually have something to offer and EOS is still just an idea. It's really quite remarkable that EOS is valued so highly when they've got nothing to show for just yet, other projects are getting scam accusations left right and center and they've not been around nearly as long as EOS (I'm not saying EOS is a scam just that it's hugely overvalued right now until they deliver).

This is a good point, people are over hyped on something, (well I am not saying it is a scam), like EOS that doesn't have existing product yet overvalued, and once it was dumped, people will pull out their money and blaming the project as a scam, like what happened in TRX and other ICOs.

The same thing happens with every coin, even bitcoin is not free from such allegations. I've seen so many people labeling it a scam in the past 3 months since it has been falling  Huh if bitcoin is a scam then almost everything in life is a scam.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
March 15, 2018, 02:56:42 AM
stellar. I think stellar is a good project and best project in this time. with stellar you can do anything like ICO, transfer money under 5s.
legendary
Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000
ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM
March 15, 2018, 01:29:19 AM
It's not much of a competition right now. Stellar actually have something to offer and EOS is still just an idea. It's really quite remarkable that EOS is valued so highly when they've got nothing to show for just yet, other projects are getting scam accusations left right and center and they've not been around nearly as long as EOS (I'm not saying EOS is a scam just that it's hugely overvalued right now until they deliver).

This is a good point, people are over hyped on something, (well I am not saying it is a scam), like EOS that doesn't have existing product yet overvalued, and once it was dumped, people will pull out their money and blaming the project as a scam, like what happened in TRX and other ICOs.
Activity: 172
Merit: 11
March 14, 2018, 06:19:30 PM
Activity: 210
March 14, 2018, 05:16:11 PM
I hold more Eos so I hope it will succeed.
But I also have some Xlm.
So if both coins could rise, that would be awesome.
Activity: 404
Merit: 250
March 14, 2018, 11:35:05 AM
i think better you buy EOS
huge supply in stellar is the main issue for this cryptocurrency

Eos also have a hug total supply since the ico is not over now, there are some new ico tokens release every day, so I think you can buy some cheap eos before its ico is over, and next year, you will be surprised about your wise investment.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
March 14, 2018, 11:07:41 AM
I chose EOS, EOS is not a new project for the world of cardiac crypto but recently slowly started climbing the charts. Currently EOS is the 8th largest cardiac crypto with market stamp, passes STELLAR, and EOS is best used for short-term investments.
legendary
Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000
ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM
March 14, 2018, 08:50:36 AM
EOS may gain short term good result of increase in value, but for hodlers like me, XLM will do a better job as a crypto currency. People think XLM has a huge supply, but look closely at the other altcoins in top20, XLM will be my best bet.
Activity: 182
March 14, 2018, 08:35:24 AM
If i were you , i will choose EOS for invest 300 dollars. EOS is one of the my favourite coin this year with OMG. They have good potentials.
EOS will be very popular after june. Until the 3rd quarter of this year Eos is going to good move to the moon.
Activity: 98
March 14, 2018, 08:19:57 AM
EOS for sure
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
March 14, 2018, 07:56:18 AM
Stellar because of its intention to replace the physical money world into digital currency's use. Mainly to make it more simple, faster and cheaper, the main thing is to make it safest possible. Price range in the future should up to $1 , 1,5$ and max $3 in value. But you will all agree there are many market factors affecting the price.
Activity: 280
March 14, 2018, 06:06:57 AM
I choose EOS. EOS already in my portfolio and I plan to buy it in the near future. Now the price is very good.
Activity: 308
March 14, 2018, 05:58:54 AM
i think eos can more earn than stellar. eos have a smart contract and its volume is much enought. stellar look like ripple copy. if i were you i bought eos.
Activity: 770
Merit: 258
The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation
March 14, 2018, 03:19:24 AM
I will choose eos if you compare only to stellar. Eos is the biggest capital for token on ethereum blockchain and probably this year eos will have its own blockchain. Eos will become competitor of ethereum when their platform launch. Money invested on it also much it makes eos safest then stellar. Hoever invest on both coin is good choice but if you want to put in one of them i suggest to put on eos.
Pages:
Jump to: