Pages:
Author

Topic: EOS Price Prediction 2019 - page 4. (Read 8602 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 531
Crypto is King.
February 26, 2019, 03:26:18 PM
Predictions are not preferable these days, Even the experts are not suggesting to buy any coins from the past few months as the market is struggling to prove its best. Yes EOS has great potential for sure after few research from my end I feel it will come nearly $10k at the end of this year.
Could you please provide some type of validation for your prediction of 10k? That's rather outlandish to say just on a whim.
Activity: 868
Merit: 265
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 26, 2019, 03:10:41 PM
I think EOS is way above what he deserves. People think EOS will rise in the future like Ethereum. I do not think so. EOS may never be like Ethereum. Especially after POS fork, Ethereum will go well. It will take an advantage from EOS!
Activity: 641
Merit: 253
▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen
February 26, 2019, 03:06:55 PM
What is EOS?

#1 WalletInvestor

According to WalletInvestor, investing in EOS will turn out to be a favorable venture for the investors, They believe that in 2023, it might reach $911. But they have recently predicted that EOS might go down to $0.720 by the end of 2019.

This is can happen if the crypto market goes more down. If Bitcoin price goes under 2K USD then EOS price will be 0.720 USD or less than it.

#2 Steemit Writer OrdinaryRich

One of the Steemit writers, OrdinaryRich predicted that EOS might reach as high as $20 by 2019. He even predicts that EOS might experience around 60% more than Ethereum's market capitalization.

I don't like these types of prediction anymore. I have no doubt that EOS is a very good asset in the crypto industry. But no ones what will happen with the price at the end of this year or next. Last year, many big people predicted about Ethereum that it will hit 1500 USD at the end of the year, WAVES will hit 100 USD and so on. And we know already what happened!
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
February 26, 2019, 12:52:20 PM
Well, I think that this year for eos will be a good growth, especially for those people who are now buying, I bought a lot of coins for $ 2 and intends to keep until the price is three-digit !
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
February 26, 2019, 12:26:47 PM
What is EOS?

The EOS coin went on sale (ICO) on  26th of June, 2017. EOS, in its white paper, is creating “a blockchain architecture that scales to millions of transactions per second, eliminate user fees, and allows for quick and easy deployment of decentralized applications.” EOS is a blockchain-based system which enables the development of commercial-scale decentralized applications, or dApps on the EOS.IO platform.
Market prediction for EOS price 2019

With the market being so volatile, predicting the price of the cryptocurrencies is really one of the most difficult tasks.

Let’s consider the publications and personalities, and their statement regarding the EOS price prediction, which will give us a fairer idea:

#1 WalletInvestor

According to WalletInvestor, investing in EOS will turn out to be a favorable venture for the investors, They believe that in 2023, it might reach $911. But they have recently predicted that EOS might go down to $0.720 by the end of 2019.

One of the Steemit writers, OrdinaryRich predicted that EOS might reach as high as $20 by 2019. He even predicts that EOS might experience around 60% more than Ethereum's market capitalization.

#3 Trading Beasts

Trading Beasts is a regular cryptocurrency prediction site, which predicted that by 2019 end, EOS might reach as high as $9.08 and as low as $6.17. They even predicted that by 2020, EOS might touch the $10 mark.
Read here the detailed prediction: https://coinswitch.co/news/eos-price-prediction-2019-eos-price-to-touch-15-usd-by-2019-latest-eos-news-update
Let me know your thoughts about this...thanks

The question is if EOS could competite with Ethereum 2.0 update. There are so many cool updates that will speed-up the whole Ethereum blockchain, after that I do not see any positive thing on EOS.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
February 26, 2019, 12:21:34 PM
Predictions are not preferable these days, Even the experts are not suggesting to buy any coins from the past few months as the market is struggling to prove its best. Yes EOS has great potential for sure after few research from my end I feel it will come nearly $10k at the end of this year.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
February 26, 2019, 07:59:48 AM
the roadmap built by eos has been running in half, making eos token the strongest and often traded by tranders, a few months ago, eos created its own blockchain with addresses that some people might not have thought, predictions for 2019 eos for Q1 were stable but when the BTC price rises EOS will follow it
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
February 26, 2019, 07:37:44 AM
What is EOS?

The EOS coin went on sale (ICO) on  26th of June, 2017. EOS, in its white paper, is creating “a blockchain architecture that scales to millions of transactions per second, eliminate user fees, and allows for quick and easy deployment of decentralized applications.” EOS is a blockchain-based system which enables the development of commercial-scale decentralized applications, or dApps on the EOS.IO platform.
Market prediction for EOS price 2019

With the market being so volatile, predicting the price of the cryptocurrencies is really one of the most difficult tasks.

Let’s consider the publications and personalities, and their statement regarding the EOS price prediction, which will give us a fairer idea:

#1 WalletInvestor

#3 Trading Beasts

Trading Beasts is a regular cryptocurrency prediction site, which predicted that by 2019 end, EOS might reach as high as $9.08 and as low as $6.17. They even predicted that by 2020, EOS might touch the $10 mark.
Read here the detailed prediction: https://coinswitch.co/news/eos-price-prediction-2019-eos-price-to-touch-15-usd-by-2019-latest-eos-news-update
Let me know your thoughts about this...thanks
Pages:
Jump to: