Pages:
Author

Topic: EOS - SCAM OR NOT? BUY OR NOT? - page 2. (Read 1551 times)

copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
October 08, 2018, 12:26:39 PM
EOS is a coin that everyone must hold, the project team are exceptional and they are constantly working on the platform with the aim of displacing Ethereum.
Activity: 854
Merit: 104
October 08, 2018, 12:24:47 PM
Sometimes the hype is raised around the EOS coin, but to a greater extent due to the fact that someone does not understand something in this project or because at first this coin had certain problems, in particular, the lack of an official wallet. However, this coin is even better than ethereum in its technology, it just needs time to turn around and gain popularity. Therefore, it is worth buying it now, while it is relatively cheap.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
October 08, 2018, 12:12:45 PM
EOS is one of the most perspective altcoins right now. I bought some already a few months ago and will buy more, because the price is great. They collected an unbelievable cap during their token sale. Definitely one of the best altcoins right now.
Activity: 434
October 08, 2018, 10:40:32 AM
EOS. The project is very good. Token is worth a lot because now is 18 $ (the token started from the price of 2 $). People buy. However, everywhere is described as SCAM. It's quite good for a scam, right?

I am tempted to buy. Has someone got this coin? Does anyone of you invest for that?

I know the topic was once but nothing came of it ...

BUT I guess maybe they are SCAM since, when I've inspected their bounty campaign, there is no whitepaper attached to their thread. It is not that good to trust an ICO without their purpose attached. On the other hand, there is also a possibility that some other teams just created another name for EOS just to attact market and investors.
Activity: 266
October 08, 2018, 10:36:56 AM
EOS. The project is very good. Token is worth a lot because now is 18 $ (the token started from the price of 2 $). People buy. However, everywhere is described as SCAM. It's quite good for a scam, right?
I am tempted to buy. Has someone got this coin? Does anyone of you invest for that?
I know the topic was once but nothing came of it ...

This currency exists for a long time yet and for me it seems quite satisfactory to invest in this cryptocurrency. I have some these coins on my own. But at the same time it is possible to find some alternatives.
Activity: 518
Merit: 124
October 06, 2018, 11:53:13 PM
Honestly I don't understand this question too well, If EOS is a scam! I believe something prompt you to ask this question and whatever it is, you should first think of what makes a project scam. I see it as a legit project.
Activity: 406
Merit: 76
Crypto Lovers
October 06, 2018, 11:48:40 PM
People mark any project SCAM based on Price Drop and not because of the service they offer.
A single post can create lot of fud and that is followed by many people who post a lot of stuff about this.

If EOS is Scam then why all other top exchnages have listed that?
Today many projects are working on the same concept and they trying to fall each other market with FUD.

Activity: 1050
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
September 23, 2018, 02:38:04 PM
I don't think that EOS is a scam. EOS is a very legit and well-bound project. EOS is the project which collect the highest money during the ICO phase. And still is the biggest ICO project ever. So it is successful and legit from the beginning. Many people from ethereum team now work for EOS and the CEO of EOS is connected to ethereum once at the beginning of ethereum. So they have a great team and lots of money so they work in their project with full power but still now they don't have a full phase working project in the market. But they are working on it and they reacently launch mainnet. Now it's time to wait for some improvements and spread the project.
Activity: 471
QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
September 23, 2018, 02:14:44 PM
Well according to my own knowledge, I don't think EOS is a scam project and I'm very willing to buy and keep some coins now if I have spare money with me. It had the potential to grow big in future like ethereum and co.
Activity: 150
Merit: 6
September 19, 2018, 05:03:33 PM
Hi there!

EOS is definetly a legit project, whoever calls it a scam is crazy i think. They have had a amazing funding proces of 1 year, alot of people discus the possibility of price manipulation but it was just demand and supply effects.

EOS has a strong and legit team, and a great product in progress. Yes they had some faillures on the launch etc and in my opinion a lack on having a legit wallet. Still they have accomplished alot in a year and many more features will come out in the near future!

My gues for EOS, they will take over ETH in time.

Greetings! Cool
copper member
Activity: 463
Merit: 251
September 19, 2018, 04:49:36 PM
The EOS project is a coordinated project. And make sure the EOS will not scam. In future EOS will have an important place in crypto. and should buy it now. Look at the current ETH. EOS will go far beyond ETH.
Activity: 1080
Merit: 500
August 18, 2018, 10:22:56 AM
I think EOS is a good project. There were rumors that this fraud, then there were also problems with the project, but it was recognized by the developers and quickly eliminated them.
Activity: 38
August 18, 2018, 09:11:42 AM
The undertaking doesn't look like trick by any means. What's more, you are presumably late with question that way. Additionally Its not the best time to purchase now on the off chance that you are searching for long haul venture. The cost should drop by no less than 30 percent from current. That will be an ideal opportunity to think about it. Will it give you some pick up or not will rely upon how EOS will be utilized. For the present, I don't see a great part of the utilization, just awesome work of the group behind EOS. I had some of EOS for couple of months, I sold it just as of late trusting that it will drop in value soon and I can get it back to keep once more
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
August 05, 2018, 05:27:12 PM
EOS is not a Scam project at all. Time has shown that the project has a very serious team and the results of their work are visible to the entire crypto community.
EOS is a very promising project.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
August 05, 2018, 03:19:26 PM
Yesterday and today in Sydney was held a hackaton on the EOS. How can you call a scam almost the only project on the market that works not only in marketing.
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
August 05, 2018, 03:19:13 PM
I do not believe that it's a good project.

However, I do believe that we can profit with it as there seems to be a huge hype about it though I don't believe that it's worth in the long run.
Activity: 266
August 05, 2018, 03:13:03 PM
Eos went on the market as an alternative blockchain and was in great demand. The value increased quickly. then the price began to fall. I certainly do not think scam is.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 547
Ne Asdzx
August 05, 2018, 03:12:40 PM
Why do you even think that this project is a Scam? The founder of this project has already 2 working projects that have successfully made their investors rich, well, of course only those who held longer
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
simply getting the job done
August 05, 2018, 03:10:52 PM
This beast can make good interest and please its investors! No commissions and excellent portals! I believe in it and believe that you need to show off but I do not believe that it can make up a rival eth)
Activity: 47
August 03, 2018, 09:40:22 PM
For whatever length of time that EOS is yet to expedite something of significant worth load up, I will in any case be on the sideline as far advertisement EOS is concern. EOS has no singke administration or tech thst can contend witg ethereum yet EOS is been advertised to be better!
Pages:
Jump to: