Pages:
Author

Topic: EOS Successfully Launched - page 2. (Read 217 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
June 14, 2018, 10:40:13 PM
EOS provids on-line is obviously a good news, because the EOS has become almost now encrypted monetary market leader, when the prices of EOS, it will drive the whole market all tokens up together.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 251
June 14, 2018, 09:41:46 PM
this is just the beginning and I want something more than EOS. I hope EOS can rise and experience good growth in the near future.
Activity: 418
Merit: 100
24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯
June 14, 2018, 09:00:47 PM
Finally the voting is over, I'm sure everyone is looking forward to the release of EOS official wallet, this good news will greatly affect the value of EOS in the future, although the current market conditions are very unstable, but this news brings excitement to people who put expectations on EOS.

I guess this successfully voting result the value of EOS will can affect to move up. I'm really excited to see the official wallet of EOS.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
June 14, 2018, 08:53:30 PM
Finally the voting is over, I'm sure everyone is looking forward to the release of EOS official wallet, this good news will greatly affect the value of EOS in the future, although the current market conditions are very unstable, but this news brings excitement to people who put expectations on EOS.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
June 14, 2018, 08:52:28 PM
Hello Guys,

I just want to inform you all that EOS has finally finished the voting process of 15%. https://eosauthority.com/voting
EOS blockchain in now live and i am waiting for the release of the official wallet from EOS.IO team.

I do hope that this is the start of EOS price rally.

Good luck to all EOS Hodlers Smiley

I think the successful launch of the EOS blockchain is a welcome development to the global cryptocurrency space. I believe that the price of EOS will soar to a greater height to give profit to investors of the project. Thanks to the team and developers of the project.
Activity: 294
Merit: 125
June 14, 2018, 08:47:46 PM
I have my tokens in Exodus and hit the ‘register ‘ button a few weeks back. Am I good to go from within exodus or will I need a new wallet?

You need to wait for more update and details from exodus wallet on how to transfer your EOS and Airdropped tokens. You can also ask their support for guidance.

You dont need a new wallet. Exodus is fine.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
June 14, 2018, 08:47:41 PM
EOS is very strong coin. Until end of this year , Eos will more rise up. Good luck for eos investors , they are lucky i think.
Merit: 10
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
June 14, 2018, 08:46:25 PM
Its very good news for EOS. People have good feelings about EOS.It has more potential for investment.Lets see.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
June 14, 2018, 08:45:23 PM
Hello Guys,

I just want to inform you all guys that EOS has finally finished the voting process of 15%. https://eosauthority.com/voting
EOS blockchain in now live and i am waiting for the release of the official wallet from EOS.IO team.

Yes the voting process are finally finished. Well that is really great news to many people that truly believe in EOS.  I am one of the believers of EOS and it really good to hear that. Right now I'm waiting for what will happen next.
Activity: 615
Merit: 500
June 14, 2018, 08:37:17 PM
I have my tokens in Exodus and hit the ‘register ‘ button a few weeks back. Am I good to go from within exodus or will I need a new wallet?
Merit: 125
June 14, 2018, 08:30:36 PM
Hello Guys,

I just want to inform you all that EOS has finally finished the voting process of 15%. https://eosauthority.com/voting

Pages:
Jump to: