Pages:
Author

Topic: EOS to rank 4 on CMC? - page 2. (Read 243 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 29
April 25, 2018, 05:59:31 AM
Is EOS better than Neo, Xmr or Ltc? How come can it be so high market cap? I do not understand. I think this is some kind of hype. Cardano was high as Eos back in January and now it is #7, I think similar thing will happen to Eos after main net

You can't compare EOS to xmr or LTC since its completely different protocols. As for vs Neo, ICX, Eth or ADA. That is a matter of personal opinion for everyone and their understanding of each protocol. They all have something amazing to them, who knows which one will be on top.

I am bullish on all of them but especially on EOS. We will probably see somewhat of a drop after main net launch but that is normal. I wouldn't call it "hype" necessarily, its not a pump and dump sh*t coin. EOS is a good project as are its contenders.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
April 25, 2018, 05:50:14 AM
Is EOS better than Neo, Xmr or Ltc? How come can it be so high market cap? I do not understand. I think this is some kind of hype. Cardano was high as Eos back in January and now it is #7, I think similar thing will happen to Eos after main net
Activity: 280
Merit: 14
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
April 25, 2018, 05:05:05 AM
For me, it does not matter, the main thing that the coin grows in price and brings a good profit.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
April 25, 2018, 03:53:01 AM
BCH cap is twice higher than EOS cap.
But there is an interesting fact that EOS 24h Trading Volume is Higher than BCH one: 3.13kkk$ against 2kkk$.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 283
Your Data Belongs To You
April 25, 2018, 03:19:35 AM

I think it will take some time, but EOS is likely to overtake BCH in the coinmarketcap.
The project is really interesting and I am very optimistic for the future of EOS
Activity: 210
Merit: 29
April 25, 2018, 03:10:45 AM
Hi Guys
What is your expectation for EOS's ATH running up to its mainnet launch. Do you think it can comfortably overtake BCH and take in rank 4 before mainnet?

I personally expect that we have only seen the start of its boom and expect the high to be around 300k sats. EOS could possibly contend with Ether, but I don't expect thatl happen anytime soon since the Ethereum brand is very strong.
Pages:
Jump to: