Pages:
Author

Topic: EOS WALLET - page 2. (Read 351 times)

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1018
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
August 24, 2019, 08:30:41 PM
I suggest you save your wallet's private key address,
and you are looking for another wallet that can import your private key,
in some cases this is because we don't understand the wallet we use,
so for the future make sure you understand the wallet that we have before depositing...
Activity: 1442
Merit: 106
August 24, 2019, 06:49:09 PM
Hello Guys.
please who is conversant with EOS Wallet. i finds it difficult to send out tokens in my account. i am using the current scatter software. someone should assist please. i will appreciate.

eos is one of the coins that supports feeless transactions within its platform but there are others resources needed to help you facilitate a transaction. they utilise what is known as cupu and ram and these can be bought using the eos coin. the price of these features actually vary as iit is not fixed. without these resources, you may not likely transact from your wallet
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
August 24, 2019, 06:12:18 PM
You might be having difficulties because of the User interface why not try backing up your private key and switch to a better wallet. I use Eoslynx on mobile and it's very easy to use and understand.
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
August 24, 2019, 04:22:37 PM
So far from my experience and use of Eos ets, the Bancor enabled Eos wallet is easy to use and can be used to import Eos from an erc-20 wallet. I think you should try using the Bancor wallet you can send out Eos as well from Bancor platform.
Activity: 882
Merit: 301
August 24, 2019, 12:44:35 PM
Have you tried their official support channel? They should be the very first people to approach. https://support.get-scatter.com/
Anyway, I found this tutorial https://steemit.com/buildteam/@btuniverse/btuniverse-eos-scatter-wallet-tutorial
I hope that helps.

You can also move this topic to Beginners & Help Board if you want more help. Find the option to move at the bottom-left.
copper member
Activity: 81
Merit: 85
August 24, 2019, 12:40:42 PM
Hello Guys.
please who is conversant with EOS Wallet. i finds it difficult to send out tokens in my account. i am using the current scatter software. someone should assist please. i will appreciate.

Im using SimplEOS wallet, it working well.
Activity: 280
Merit: 5
August 24, 2019, 10:41:57 AM
Hello Guys.
Pages:
Jump to: