Pages:
Author

Topic: EOS will hit $ 30 in Q2 2018? - page 5. (Read 1750 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 102
July 29, 2018, 12:56:46 AM
This is possible, but I think that this should begin to grow the rest of the crypto market, at least the top altcoins
Activity: 966
Merit: 552
July 29, 2018, 12:54:59 AM
If EOS hit 30USD, than market cap will be 30 billion USD and that is more than current Ripple market cap.. Do you think that EOS is such a big project?
EOS is holding many ETHs worth more than billions of dollars. I think EOS is one of the biggest projects at the moment and they are planning to create a block like ETH but may be more powerful than ETH. I personally would invest in EOS at this time because my belief in this altcoin is huge and certainly in the future EOS will dominate the Cryptocurrency market.
Yes EOS has potential in the future due to many people who said that EOS is third generation of blockchain can gives processing of transaction millions per second than ethereum, unfortunately it is just still speculation due to it still not happen we can check about the blockchain activity between EOS and ETH on this website https://blocktivity.info/
Activity: 451
Merit: 100
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
July 29, 2018, 12:29:54 AM
If EOS hit 30USD, than market cap will be 30 billion USD and that is more than current Ripple market cap.. Do you think that EOS is such a big project?
EOS is holding many ETHs worth more than billions of dollars. I think EOS is one of the biggest projects at the moment and they are planning to create a block like ETH but may be more powerful than ETH. I personally would invest in EOS at this time because my belief in this altcoin is huge and certainly in the future EOS will dominate the Cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 518
July 29, 2018, 12:26:00 AM
All the while, EOS, Cardano and NEO threaten to overtake Ethereum, and as a Dan Larimer fan, I wouldn't bet against EOS.
I think the price can easily double from the current position.
Activity: 51
Merit: 1
July 28, 2018, 09:34:45 PM
Let's bloody stop this fantasy. EOS will remain stuck at about current price of $8 until it can show it can be the platform it claims to be.
With it unmineable, we are stuck with this coin. I really hate when dev promises and claims how wonderful their coin is pre launch to stuck in the mud, post launch.

It sometimes makes miners/holders feel the blockchain naysayers are right about crypto. But I'm staying put here for the concept of decentralisation, not so much about EOS going to $30.

Yeah, call me stupid and stubborn but I'm all in.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
June 18, 2018, 03:58:45 PM
Activity: 119
Merit: 0
June 18, 2018, 03:54:20 PM
I am very interested in this project, I think to invest in their coin, I really like their idea. I watched a lot of videos and read about the developers and all confident enough.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Securix: Next Generation Crypto Mining
June 18, 2018, 03:49:06 PM
It is possible, It is also not sure.The whole crypto market is in big confusion right now. Lets see, if the bull market starts. Not only EOS all coins will moon. If crypto market will struggle, then all kind of coins will suffer.   Huh Huh

God bless cryptos.

EOS suffered some hits, the network has been under heavy attack and this makes people lose trust very quickly, and this has few to do with the current market weaknesses
Activity: 182
Cross-Border Blockchain Real Estate Marketplace
June 04, 2018, 04:38:01 PM
It is possible, It is also not sure.The whole crypto market is in big confusion right now. Lets see, if the bull market starts. Not only EOS all coins will moon. If crypto market will struggle, then all kind of coins will suffer.   Huh Huh

God bless cryptos.

If you're clever, you accepted the fact that you'll need to hodl for at least 5 years. I'm not saying it'll take that long for industrial adoption to push the market over 2 or 3 trillion, but you're going to beat yourself over the head if you expect it to go faster. It's like losing weight, if you accept the fact that it'll take 5 months to see noticable results, you won't be disappointed if you haven't lost a single pound after 3 months of daily workouts. All good things take time, this market is no exception
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
June 02, 2018, 04:12:54 PM

God bless cryptos.
Activity: 336
June 02, 2018, 04:12:08 PM
EOS said it was ready for the Mainnet event, scheduled for June 2. The launch of EOS.io will transfer EOS from the use of Ethereum blockchain technology to its Mainnet in the next 40 days. Let's predict the price of EOS in Q2?
I think that now it has maximum value. I would sell it now because very strong news is over and I do not see the point that it would cost more
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
June 02, 2018, 04:08:44 PM
Q2 should end in the next 4 weeks and EOS is half the $30. To me it is a big ask and wont predict such a double price with the prevailing market problem except ethereum doubles
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
Futurov
June 02, 2018, 04:06:01 PM
and this month is the last month form Q2 in this year
i hope before the end of this month EOS price will reach $30 as your predictions my friend
wich mean will be x2 from the price of EOS at this moment
Merit: 101
June 02, 2018, 04:02:21 PM
The situation on the market now runs counter to the logical arguments. The capitalization of EOS has already surpassed many of the forecasts.
Now there must be a correction. But this is a cryptocurrency and the logic doesn't work here.
There is an increase in prices by another 20%. It's just incredible. All expected correction and the price flies up.
Activity: 116
Securix: Next Generation Crypto Mining
June 02, 2018, 01:32:32 PM
I see a really big possibility that EOS will hit this target of 30 dollar in the next quarter of 2018. The volume and the increasing of the popularity is a great reason of the price increase of this project. We will see where it will come.

I very much think so too. Going to 30 would be about 30% higher than the ATH, but in the inevitable bull run thats going to happen this year, I think even 50$ wouldn't be a surprise.
Merit: 40
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
May 02, 2018, 08:25:54 AM
I see a really big possibility that EOS will hit this target of 30 dollar in the next quarter of 2018. The volume and the increasing of the popularity is a great reason of the price increase of this project. We will see where it will come.
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
May 02, 2018, 07:50:38 AM
I see this potential and a lot of whales are holding a lot of it. i slowly picking up EOS Wink
Activity: 459
May 02, 2018, 07:47:02 AM
EOS said it was ready for the Mainnet event, scheduled for June 2. The launch of EOS.io will transfer EOS from the use of Ethereum blockchain technology to its Mainnet in the next 40 days. Let's predict the price of EOS in Q2?
I think this will be the down time of it. The current blockchain technology is very peak, so switching to another platform will be a risky decision. Investors still believe in Blockchain and Mainnet technology is new to them.
Hope EOS staff will have solutions for their new transformations.
Activity: 166
May 02, 2018, 07:44:19 AM
EOS is a good project, but insufficient decentralization of block production is a big problem, which in the future can lead to problems.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
April 27, 2018, 03:36:03 PM
That is a very good news to the EOS investors it will lead to great profits.
I am very much interested to be a spectator to this great achievements.
Great ICO comings.
Pages:
Jump to: