Pages:
Author

Topic: EOT tokens AIRDROP campaign Phase-2 Ended - page 3. (Read 8493 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 683
Love is the answer
I received 2 EOT tokens from airdrop 1. I don't even remember joining the first airdrop. How are you eligible for the 2nd airdrop? Or is it too late? And how to you join the 3rd airdrop, if there is one?  Grin

Same here... just wondered about the 2 EOTs on my wallet... Cheesy

What about a 3rd round?

Activity: 266
Merit: 111
EOT Tokens is now green ticked in Waves DEX.

should I refresh WAVES DEX? cause I do not have such pair
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
EOT Tokens is now green ticked in Waves DEX.

Activity: 230
Merit: 100
Received EOT token but I cannot sell or transfer. Please someone send me 0.003 WAVE to this address: 3PDqmQK7NrUq8gc9B2xdWHyfYrYqFwku2iP
Thank you very much!
Contact the support team and there will charge 0.003 WAVE
http://support.wavesplatform.com/topics/122-pochemu-mne-ne-udaetsya-sozdat-order-v-lite-client/

Thank you, I used the faucet and now I can make an order to sell my EOT Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Received EOT token but I cannot sell or transfer. Please someone send me 0.003 WAVE to this address: 3PDqmQK7NrUq8gc9B2xdWHyfYrYqFwku2iP
Thank you very much!
Contact the support team and there will charge 0.003 WAVE
http://support.wavesplatform.com/topics/122-pochemu-mne-ne-udaetsya-sozdat-order-v-lite-client/
Activity: 230
Thank you very much!
Activity: 250
good luck for the project.
Activity: 409
Merit: 250
I received 2 EOT tokens from airdrop 1. I don't even remember joining the first airdrop. How are you eligible for the 2nd airdrop? Or is it too late? And how to you join the 3rd airdrop, if there is one?  Grin

You did not participate in airdrop 1 but airdrop 0  Cheesy
As they said, before airdrop 1 they were giving 2 EOT to random waves addresses they found posted anywhere on the forum
Oh, what a pity, missed 2 airdrops  Sad

Will there be a 3rd airdrop? Also, guys, don't post your addresses in this thread, it's not allowed!

well I was one of the luckys who jumped in the train with a second air drop, nice !
but, the question remains - what to do next, watch for this thread closely? or for the slack channel?

Grin
Activity: 147
Oh, what a pity, missed 2 airdrops  Sad

Will there be a 3rd airdrop? Also, guys, don't post your addresses in this thread, it's not allowed!
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
Activity: 279
Merit: 102
That was fast! Will there be a phase 3 of the airdrop?
Activity: 980
Merit: 102
thanks for airdrop and good luck
Activity: 247
Merit: 250
I'm received EOT airdrop! Thanks Wink
I will be able to check my status only tomorrow if I'm the one from the lucky to got airdrop ))
So let's wait and see

meanwhile, best wishes to the project and I'm look forward for future cooperation

ps. told about this coin to friends, maybe they follow
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
Send to the project good wishes! I have received the 2nd stage airdrop and will continue to wait for the new campaign. Thank you!  Smiley
Activity: 1050
Merit: 251
i receive my airdrop thankyou i cant find the twitter campaign thread that still running?

by the way good luck for this project ihope it will success
Activity: 336
joind slack:@dipok07
wave address:3PGS9Y3hs6iyRdqswAzqD5B68cQqJdAhpb8
Activity: 336
Personal Account
joined slack:@mhj
waves wallet 3P26eVA4QDp6TZJQJNtwkGgSD7BTdSYrBMk
thank you
Activity: 150