Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 EO.TRADE 🔥 ECOSYSTEM OF 4 CRYPTO PRODUCTS POWERED BY EO COIN🔥 - page 8. (Read 40158 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 11
TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
copper member
Activity: 274
Merit: 0
Ethereum is down today sitting at just a little under $300, along with the rest of the crypto market which has seen similar losses of between 2-6%.

BTC ended the month of June as the best performing Cryptocurrency. Easily outperforming its contemporaries. The last fortnight saw the BTC price hit a record for 2019 of almost $14,000. This despite the start of the month beginning relatively slowly.

Despite Facebook's Libra announcement appearing to singlehandedly galvanise the crypto market - the price of Bitcoin is still hovering around the $10,000 following the highs of last week.

International food conglomerate Nestlé revealed plans to monitor its products across the supply chain using blockchain technology, as stakeholders look to explore the benefits of implementation.

BTC spent the day crossing the $10,000 mark in both directions, with a range of almost $1000. Bitcoin currently sits at approximately $10,500.

Bitcoin Gold is down 15% over the last week, currently sat at just over $25 from $30. Having previously reached the $474 mark in December 2018.

Ethereum has traded in a range of $290.28 to $298.98 over the past 24 hours and currently sits at $293.91 having lost almost 14% of its value over the last week.

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
copper member
Activity: 47
Merit: 1
ZEON Network [ZEON] has sent an official request on your email about listing ZEON token in EO Wallet.
Thanks
copper member
EO.Trade provides exchange operations for EO.Finance wallet. Both platforms benefit from each other within EO Ecosystem

Bitcoin Cash (BCH) has progressed significantly in the previous 2 quarters. Bitcoin cash opened at $162 at the beginning of the year and now stands at $509.33 - displaying a massive improvement in the past 6 months.

Ethereum was trading at $300.73 on Thursday, down 10.73% on the day. The price is currently correcting recent gains versus USD & bitcoin. The downward move pushed Ethereum's market cap to $33.34B, at its height, Ethereum's market cap was $135.58B.

The price of BTC finally fell, trading 12% lower this Thursday to $11,383. Just after hitting an 18 month high which approached the $14,000 mark. The world's largest cryptocurrency has risen significantly since April, despite this it remains below it's all time high.

The cryptocurrency market is down across the board today with all currencies facing a correction following recent rise and fall of Bitcoin. With LTC and BCH down as much as -15%.

The breakdown of the BTC price rally saw thousands of dollars shed during Thursday nights sell off, although the price remains respectable when compared to January’s prices. In total $58 Billion was wiped from the entire crypto market. However, Friday has seen a recovery as BTC bounced back to just under $12,000.

Ethereum Classic has moved towards improved connectivity with the Ethereum blockchain, as the Atlantis hard fork fast approaches better compatibility will help facilitate cross-chain transactions. Currently ETC/USD has recovered from the intraday lows, capped at $8.00.

The cryptocurrency market drop saw XRP/USD reach levels under $0.4000 as a bearish sentiment returned leading ripple to its lowest price of the week, although it now resides at $0.4129 trading under the moving averages.

Litecoin has pumped today reaching $135 again before starting to consolidate. Pushing Litecoin's market cap up to $8.280B, or 2.46% of the total cryptocurrency market cap. At its highest, Litecoin's market cap was $14.099B.

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
If I may suggest hoping you can add live chat for traders in your exchange since its really quite there and by that it can add confidence and also attract more traders.It really is nice to interact with fellow traders, sharing each opinions in the chat.
many markets have interaction features such as yobit, indodax, mercatox and others, that's something good I think
There is Telegram channel where you can talk to others, share opinions. Chat's which has other platforms are highly moderates and there are requirements to be on the chat's such as balance on account and etc.
Telegram is a different thing man. I think any kind of project should have at least the tele for updates or as a group to gather members but this chat Im referring to is different. Its an exchange so basically it needs at least a chat section on their exchage site for traders to interact.
Activity: 78
If I may suggest hoping you can add live chat for traders in your exchange since its really quite there and by that it can add confidence and also attract more traders.It really is nice to interact with fellow traders, sharing each opinions in the chat.
many markets have interaction features such as yobit, indodax, mercatox and others, that's something good I think
True, but EO has a news platform coming at some point which might be better that a plain chat with pump groups and such
Activity: 28
There is Telegram channel where you can talk to others, share opinions. Chat's which has other platforms are highly moderates and there are requirements to be on the chat's such as balance on account and etc.
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Activity: 1568
Merit: 100
COMBONetwork
I really agree with your suggestion because I think it's true that if you add direct chat with merchants, of course we can share opinions with each other and that we have to support because it is a positive
TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
Activity: 78
Hoping there will be great news and update soon since the volume of EO so devastatedly down as many are already panic selling. Much more that we are having too many very competitive rival crypto exchanges in market already.Hoping for your great strategy to entice more investors.
Till now the EO market is very active and volume is increasing, which can only be good. I believe soon the wallet and exchange order book will be synced somehow.
TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
Hoping there will be great news and update soon since the volume of EO so devastatedly down as many are already panic selling. Much more that we are having too many very competitive rival crypto exchanges in market already.Hoping for your great strategy to entice more investors.
copper member
In order to decrease circulating supply even more, EO Group decided to freeze company wallet 0x9ef7637e9b07508f8a88ded6395d918a83cb5cfe until 2020.
To perform this we had to pause sell operations of EO coin in EO.Finance. Deposits and withdrawals are working as usual. EO coin will become available for both buy and sell at EO.Finance as soon as we connect EO.Finance to EO.Trade order book. Integration is expected to take 1-2 weeks. At the moment EO.Trade is the only place to buy and sell EO coin

XRP/EO pair added to EO.Trade. Exchange EO to XRP and vice versa at https://eo.trade

LTC/EO pair added to EO.Trade. Exchange EO to LTC and vice versa at https://eo.trade

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
EO coin is listed against Ethereum. Next step is to add XRP/EO and LTC/EO pairs. Trade EO at https://eo.trade

Wow.. this is a great plan, it will increase the circulating supply more and more. Goodluck EO team!
copper member
EO coin burn is scheduled for today at 16:00 by GMT +3:00
Trade EO coin at https://eo.trade

EO coin burn has been completed successfully. All coins from 0xf3EDBB0c10fCa17bB15f3F0b72784477954Eff4c address has been destroyed permanently. Current total supply is 540,382,359. No more coins can be created

EO coin is listed against Ethereum. Next step is to add XRP/EO and LTC/EO pairs. Trade EO at https://eo.trade

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
COMBONetwork
EO coin burn is scheduled for next Thursday, 4th of April. 459,000,000+ EO coin will be burnt decreasing total supply by nearly half. All coins on 0xf3edbb0c10fca17bb15f3f0b72784477954eff4c address will be permanently destroyed. No more EO coins can be created

400 million more EO Coins have been burned, this will be the most special thing for token holders and token buyers,
the price will definitely be affected, a good strategy
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
https://youengine.io/
Where did traders get so many free tokens from? It is difficult to assume a fall of 95%, in a few hours Undecided
All right, this can only be done in a very short period of time. In the future, the price will win back and will show a balanced value.
Activity: 58
I think the bonus when buying poured, and another 44,862,535 EO Coin Airdrop was! I also think like that? can the EO team, what will comment?
Activity: 1148
Merit: 538
Where did traders get so many free tokens from? It is difficult to assume a fall of 95%, in a few hours Undecided
copper member
In order to decrease circulating supply EO Group decided to lock all EO coins stored on Team wallet. We are not going to touch coins stored on 0x2ec27439991f98c57ee71706632081af0069f888 wallet until 2020

EO coin is listed on EO.Trade. Trading is open now. EO coin value is created by an ecosystem of multiple financial products. Next step is burn of 459,000,000+ EO coins

EO coin burn is scheduled for next Thursday, 4th of April. 459,000,000+ EO coin will be burnt decreasing total supply by nearly half. All coins on 0xf3edbb0c10fca17bb15f3f0b72784477954eff4c address will be permanently destroyed. No more EO coins can be created

Pages:
Jump to: