Pages:
Author

Topic: epay.info scam - page 3. (Read 27646 times)

Activity: 362
Merit: 256
July 06, 2016, 01:28:34 PM
Total waste of time, I have an account sitting there that they just won't pay out on. Its only 0.01115308 BTC but its a pain that when/if they do answer a help ticket that actually just say sorry, wait till the next payout. So I do, and guess what, no payout.

what I know about epay.info it is a wallet and script for faucet. it has it's own faucets and users can earn from there.
back in past I also used epay for some days but saddly didn't reached the payout limit. but to be very honest these types of sites can easily turn to scam. and I think epay.info just turned on it.
better suggestion for you is just leave these faucets because they can't make you enough money. or move to faucetbox.com which is quite better then epay and have lots of faucets also..

Thanks for the advice, I run a faucet on there the money was a test to see if they would pay out and did not. I have deactivated my faucet there sometime ago. Just a useless uninterested admin team.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
July 06, 2016, 04:41:00 AM
Dear Valued Customers
i'm writing to you on behalf of ePay team.
We are committed to our customer's success and will work professionally to ensure that every customer receives their payments, keep that in mind that We pay more than 600,000,000  satoshi every week so assuming that it's just an scam is preposterous. If you cant accept our word you can simply check ePay transactions here http://epay.info/payments/
I think its better to help him to unlock his acount. If your site is legit you can help him out.. I have experience in your site before that i can't login with my account too but its ok and spending more time in your site is waste of time so i stop using your faucet.and then i found this site 6 months ago. And i found signature campaign. It is better than claiming in your faucet.
This is just my advice that you need to care every costumer to make your site legit in the eye of the others..

If you really were committed to your customers success, you would at the very least answer their emails for support immediately. You advertise a 24/7 friendly support service. Why do I not get any reply to my emails? Not answering emails is a sure sign for a scam.
Activity: 3
July 06, 2016, 04:12:03 AM
Hi, I opened an epay.info account this morning, ran through a bunch of faucets and got it to the cashout level. It was asking me to secure my account and click a link in a confirmation e-mail which they never sent. Then it locked me out of my account. Thinking that maybe it was a fluke, I opened another account with different BTC address and different e-mail, and it did the same thing again. Is this site just a scam??? I would advise against trusting these people. They basically stole about 16000 satosis from me in one day!!! Angry
The same happened to me. Got locked out of my account just before payout was due. NO REPLY to my emails asking for help. And they advertise a 24/7 support service!!! what a joke. Being locked out, one can't open a support ticket.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
July 04, 2016, 05:47:38 PM
i have never seen a slower Support than by ePay !!
They answered a ticket from me after 2 month !!
At time i have 2 opened ticked one of them is now more than 2 month old !!!
BAD SUPPORT !!!
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
July 04, 2016, 12:13:09 PM
Total waste of time, I have an account sitting there that they just won't pay out on. Its only 0.01115308 BTC but its a pain that when/if they do answer a help ticket that actually just say sorry, wait till the next payout. So I do, and guess what, no payout.

what I know about epay.info it is a wallet and script for faucet. it has it's own faucets and users can earn from there.
back in past I also used epay for some days but saddly didn't reached the payout limit. but to be very honest these types of sites can easily turn to scam. and I think epay.info just turned on it.
better suggestion for you is just leave these faucets because they can't make you enough money. or move to faucetbox.com which is quite better then epay and have lots of faucets also..
Before i making lots of satoshi there but right now its a waste of time you will never reach the payout treashhold because of price increase of bitcoin the the rewards also decreases that turn into scam or you will never reach the treshold limit.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037
July 04, 2016, 10:35:59 AM

Activity: 362
Merit: 256
July 03, 2016, 05:38:40 PM
Activity: 228
Merit: 101
NEM (XEM) Top Coin
April 27, 2016, 01:32:32 PM
epay.info don't transfer money now onetime. i think for increasing the cost of bitcoin is its reason . more than 48 hours delay now....
Activity: 6
April 20, 2016, 10:03:23 AM
Scam stuff. Whole day working earnings 0.04 $ . Really a funny stuff

So did you get paid?
Activity: 11
March 06, 2016, 02:50:55 PM
Scam stuff. Whole day working earnings 0.04 $ . Really a funny stuff
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
March 06, 2016, 01:00:12 PM
The last payment I recieved in december 2015.
After that I didn't recieve payment...

I think this site is DEAD.
I suggest to dont spend your more time in that site.. its waste o time.. but if you still want to earn in any faucet even it is a small amount you can try goto in microearnings..
Here's the link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=212.0
So that you kind find the best bitcoin faucet..
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
March 06, 2016, 11:04:03 AM
The last payment I recieved in december 2015.
After that I didn't recieve payment...

I think this site is DEAD.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 2971
Block halving is coming.
February 17, 2016, 02:19:50 PM
Dear Valued Customers
i'm writing to you on behalf of ePay team.
We are committed to our customer's success and will work professionally to ensure that every customer receives their payments, keep that in mind that We pay more than 600,000,000  satoshi every week so assuming that it's just an scam is preposterous. If you cant accept our word you can simply check ePay transactions here http://epay.info/payments/
I think its better to help him to unlock his acount. If your site is legit you can help him out.. I have experience in your site before that i can't login with my account too but its ok and spending more time in your site is waste of time so i stop using your faucet.and then i found this site 6 months ago. And i found signature campaign. It is better than claiming in your faucet.
This is just my advice that you need to care every costumer to make your site legit in the eye of the others..
Activity: 870
Merit: 500
Trading will make me rich)
February 17, 2016, 12:21:01 PM
To shed a little more light on the subject, I'm the owner/manager of an internet cafe and computer repair/upgrade business. I have a LOT of free time on the internet and surfing the faucet sites is just a diversion that I engage in while I'm waiting for software to load (if I don't have a good movie to watch). It just irks me that they locked my account TWICE and when I sent an email asking what the problem was they sent an automated email saying that they don't answer emails anymore and I should log into my account and send a ticket. WHAT?!?!?! That's kind of impossible since being locked out of my account is the problem. LOL!!! Yes, its a scam, and a very aggravating one. Don't travel down that road. Hehehehe.

Huh if I were you I'd better spend that time promoting the business.. or at least search for new movies, damn what's the point to spend a day to earn $0.04 especially if you are the business owner  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003
𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛
February 17, 2016, 08:05:25 AM
Well it seems like this site is still on Beta, there's still so many problem that may appear. At least, that's what I can say to make you still positive. Smiley

This site is online for more than a year and don't think it is still beta. Anyway there payouts are very less compared to other faucet sites.

I don't believe it too, but it's the fact
Activity: 2184
Merit: 718
February 17, 2016, 07:56:06 AM
Well it seems like this site is still on Beta, there's still so many problem that may appear. At least, that's what I can say to make you still positive. Smiley

This site is online for more than a year and don't think it is still beta. Anyway there payouts are very less compared to other faucet sites.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003
𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛
February 17, 2016, 07:33:38 AM
Activity: 2
December 22, 2015, 11:54:34 PM
>Your account has been temporarily suspended because you have using cheat / exploit / third party apps
>on the extra rewards the game system on some faucets. If further exploits are detected on your account
>Or if you cant prove you didn't use any external code to grab the extra rewards under 5 seconds, it will
>be permanently banned. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.

How possible is prove someone to a frauds\thieves service?
Just do not use them!!! do not spend you time.
Use someone else, now its no problem to find alternative.
epay.info - chip thieves.
Activity: 55
Merit: 1
December 19, 2015, 12:47:22 PM
Honestly, it was probably something in their software - and businesses running on satoshis generally don't have good support. I haven't heard too many bad things about ePay, so it might be just you.

To shed a little more light on the subject, I'm the owner/manager of an internet cafe and computer repair/upgrade business. I have a LOT of free time on the internet and surfing the faucet sites is just a diversion that I engage in while I'm waiting for software to load (if I don't have a good movie to watch). It just irks me that they locked my account TWICE and when I sent an email asking what the problem was they sent an automated email saying that they don't answer emails anymore and I should log into my account and send a ticket. WHAT?!?!?! That's kind of impossible since being locked out of my account is the problem. LOL!!! Yes, its a scam, and a very aggravating one. Don't travel down that road. Hehehehe.

I doubt that story because if you were actually making decent money of your own (even running a few businesses), you wouldn't be spending hours for a couple cents. It's simply not worth it.

The op said he has plenty of time while he was not working. So it is fun to earn from faucet.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Go figure! | I'm nearing 1337 posts...
December 18, 2015, 09:21:15 PM
Honestly, it was probably something in their software - and businesses running on satoshis generally don't have good support. I haven't heard too many bad things about ePay, so it might be just you.

I doubt that story because if you were actually making decent money of your own (even running a few businesses), you wouldn't be spending hours for a couple cents. It's simply not worth it.
Pages:
Jump to: