Pages:
Author

Topic: EQUAL BOUNTY CAMPAIGN v1.0 - (CLOSED!!!!!!) - page 6. (Read 6799 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 104
Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur
February 14, 2018, 11:58:25 AM
Hi Bounty Manager,
Do I need to register separately before carrying out my social media campaign works or I should start the campaign and later register by submitting the report of my actions as provided in the bounty form seen in the opening post? This is because I discovered that there is a provision for pasting of post links in the form. Also, kindly explain what "Post Urls (Max 5/Month)" implies, as contained in the form. Lastly, are we to submit bounty reports weekly, bi-weekly or monthly?
Activity: 536
Merit: 513
February 14, 2018, 09:43:08 AM
I have applied for Japanese translation bounty from the link in the OP, but have not received reply.  Is it already assigned to someone else or are you still going to decide whom to ask?
Activity: 86
Merit: 0
February 14, 2018, 03:38:22 AM
Done today and submitted the form for Social Media Bounty. Thank you Equal.
copper member
Activity: 686
Merit: 39
February 13, 2018, 11:31:16 AM
I signed up for a translation bounty and I noticed you don't have a spreadsheet to check approval, but use personal contact. This is all right but when do applicants get notified? Then everybody knows if they got chosen 😊😊

Hi, I will be releasing the results of the translation campaign in the next 1-2 days.

Great, thank you!  Grin
Activity: 168
Merit: 14
February 13, 2018, 04:50:08 AM
hello bounty manager, please how do I partake in the Facebook and twitter bounties? I can't find any links or forms for that on this thread.
copper member
Activity: 82
Merit: 6
February 13, 2018, 02:15:47 AM
EQUAL Team / Bounties Manager,

You may wish to remove duplicate images on the first page.

Meme challenge and Exchange Voting appeared twice.

thankyou very much done!
copper member
February 13, 2018, 02:13:37 AM
whare is the spreadsheets bounty manager??

successful applicants spreadsheet will be released at months end, except for translations and we endeavour to release successful applicants list of signature campaigns after the first week.

copper member
February 13, 2018, 02:11:32 AM
Don't you think the given minimum requirements for social media bounties are too tough. We will only get 500 EQL if our post has 30 likes and min 15 share. Also that is the minimum requirement.

im thinking the same thing. I dont know if i can make any of these EQL bounty

We will reward any posts that demonstrate a great understanding EQL's capabilities and ethos, no matter the likes. Also we are happy to listen to community suggestions in how we can optimize our bounty campaigns to:
1. Keep our community constantly stimulated
2. Ensure adoption to the wider public
copper member
February 13, 2018, 01:25:38 AM
Hi Dev, I realized that the company starts on February 9, but did not see anywhere when it ends?

Our first iteration of our campaign will end on the 28th of February, we may make changes to our campaign to be more suitable for our community as we are a community driven project
copper member
February 13, 2018, 01:18:23 AM
I signed up for a translation bounty and I noticed you don't have a spreadsheet to check approval, but use personal contact. This is all right but when do applicants get notified? Then everybody knows if they got chosen 😊😊

Hi, I will be releasing the results of the translation campaign in the next 1-2 days.
copper member
February 13, 2018, 12:01:41 AM
hi. one question. social bounty activities should be posted here in the thread too or only in the form?

post links of your posts only in the form
Pages:
Jump to: