Pages:
Author

Topic: ★EquiTrader★EQT★🔹POW+POS🔹Monetizing Market Analysis On The Blockchain 📈 - page 5. (Read 126300 times)

Activity: 702
Merit: 102
I am the Kung Fury...
To ohforf or whomever else it may concern,

Recently, I discovered that it might be possible to still swap my balance of old EQT for new EQT. Before a couple of weeks ago, I thought this EQT was lost forever when I didn't remove it from Cryptopia in time for the delisting. Now there's a faint glimmer of hope. I'm writing in hopes that someone can help me with this swap.

I've been told in a couple of places that I should contact ohforf for assistance but because my account is new and won't allow me to DM, I am having trouble getting through.

Thank-you in advance.

Trying contactin Alvin Lee on telegram group of equitrader ( @onemanattime)
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
good evening i'm interesting in, what updates are planned in the near future too
Activity: 307
Merit: 250
not many posts on here lately, any update on progress? Prof Aluna, are you there?
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
To ohforf or whomever else it may concern,

Recently, I discovered that it might be possible to still swap my balance of old EQT for new EQT. Before a couple of weeks ago, I thought this EQT was lost forever when I didn't remove it from Cryptopia in time for the delisting. Now there's a faint glimmer of hope. I'm writing in hopes that someone can help me with this swap.

I've been told in a couple of places that I should contact ohforf for assistance but because my account is new and won't allow me to DM, I am having trouble getting through.

Thank-you in advance.
Activity: 18
hello community
i try to install the EQT qt on linux but i get this:./EquiTrader-qt--ubuntu64: error while loading shared libraries: libdb_cxx-5.3.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

can someone help pls.?

Thanks in Advance  Roll Eyes
Activity: 7
Re branding isn't going to make up for the shit devs. Covesting has already beaten Equitrader to the punch. It's a wrap
Pretty sure you're right. Devs don't seem to care at all about what little community they have left.
Activity: 682
Merit: 540
Re branding isn't going to make up for the shit devs. Covesting has already beaten Equitrader to the punch. It's a wrap
Activity: 307
The rebranding looks cool, how we will compare with $IFT
Activity: 2
People are mining it here..is that the right pool with X11 algo?

Altcoinix.com - http://new.altcoinix.com/eqt/public/

I used to mine here but the pool has been down for awhile now.  I can't seem to find a way to mine EQT anymore.  Anyone know of another pool or how to solo mine?
Activity: 8
A rebrand to Aluna would be excellent and a swap if it makes things more efficient for the devs. Managing the blockchain might be taking up important time that the platform could use.
Excited to see this: https://www.aluna.social/
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
EQT is doing very good right now .
10 Million USD market cap .
Good volume and developers .

Rebrand into Aluna would do wonders .
Indeed!

I believe a rebrand to Aluna.social and using all the already existent resources it has would be magnificent for this project.

A swap to ERC20 wouldnt be bad but not sure how exactly it would affect the network and the 30% staking is quite cool at the moment, BUT I believe that if there a swap is to happen, then it should happen before the official release of the platform in Q2-Q3.

So

rebrand to Aluna = yes
swap = ??maybe?? or  yes, if done correctly and faster and more efficiently than last time
Activity: 18
rebranding to Aluna is the next step i think Smiley
https://www.aluna.social/
looks so dope!
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
when is the next milestone for EQT?
Activity: 12
Dev is dead. I've sent him a lot of messages and none response.

I take back what I said about dev, he returned my coins as i had requested. thank you so much
Activity: 182
Trader*Investor
EQT is doing very good right now .
10 Million USD market cap .
Good volume and developers .

Rebrand into Aluna would do wonders .
Activity: 153
Volume is picking up and price too. I think we are x7 from the all-time-low. I think a rebranding could do wonders. I really hope to see this project going back on track.
Activity: 491
Thanks.
Amy idea why my wallet is stuck at block 10932 while syncing? I am using the new wallet that was posted in page 1. Thank you.
Activity: 44
Merit: 1

Yes that is fine , if any other pool having more Hashpower then this , then let me know too ?

Time Since Last Block :   5 hours 1 minute 2 seconds

Activity: 491

Activity: 327
you cant mine equitrader but you cant stake it with the wallet

yup good way to earn profit before it pumps
Pages:
Jump to: