Pages:
Author

Topic: [EQX] EquinoxCoin | POS | POD | EqxCloud MediaServices| Bittrex (new topic) - page 2. (Read 5349 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 250
Scam from the start.

deleted every post that questioned this coin.

Enjoy.

Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1045
Merit: 1000
https://r.honeygain.me/XEDDM2B07C
Activity: 244
Hi Community .

Lukas has agreed to meet with me tomorrow!

if his account really was not hacked I am absolutely sure he would have not agreed to this!

I am doing everyone a huge favor here and taking out my personal time to go and see him and prove to all of you that he does exist and that their intentions are good!

if anyone wants to make donations for my lunch I would be happy as I am trying to help you all out.
 Equinox address" EYVrqs9gctzwsdfRk8JSywXouFX9RswCPq

Is that true?

if yes why don't you update thsi topic OP ?

Look at update #3.

I just repeated my question because you haven't answer it yet. You said the ICO BTC not yet withdraw and still in Bittrex system, can you prove it ? Or can you ask Bittrex to prove it ?
I've asked Bittrex to put out a statement and show proof that they still got control over the BTC.
But communication is slow. As soon as I got new info it will be posted in the first post of this topic.

Though I dont have this coin but still want to say that please stop scamming people like this way or otherwise people will move away from crypto currency.
Noted, but do please read up on what's been happening, this has never been my intention even though most of the community would have you believe so.

Its alright @DEV,I am understanding your problem.I think you can continue to develop features and follow roadmaps to make this coin useable but pumping the price will not going to help in the long run.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Hi Community .

if his account really was not hacked I am absolutely sure he would have not agreed to this!

I am doing everyone a huge favor here and taking out my personal time to go and see him and prove to all of you that he does exist and that their intentions are good!

if anyone wants to make donations for my lunch I would be happy as I am trying to help you all out.

Is that true?

Look at update #3.

I just repeated my question because you haven't answer it yet. You said the ICO BTC not yet withdraw and still in Bittrex system, can you prove it ? Or can you ask Bittrex to prove it ?
I've asked Bittrex to put out a statement and show proof that they still got control over the BTC.
But communication is slow. As soon as I got new info it will be posted in the first post of this topic.

Though I dont have this coin but still want to say that please stop scamming people like this way or otherwise people will move away from crypto currency.
Noted, but do please read up on what's been happening, this has never been my intention even though most of the community would have you believe so.
Activity: 244
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
Hi Community .

Is that true?

Look at update #3.

Hi Community .

Is that true?

Look at update #3.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Hi Community .

Is that true?

Activity: 178
Looks like you wanted the price to drop and buy back? Hard to believe sometimes
Buy back??? THat's crazy. I have just sold a lot on bittrex. I want to run away from this shit coin as soon as possible.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
This is self-moderated Topic.

Writing FUD is wasting your time.

So keep calm,
We can investigate with Bittrex if ICO btcs were withdrawed or not.....
Activity: 476
Looks like you wanted the price to drop and buy back? Hard to believe sometimes
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
don't trust him ,he is imposter
and Reoelliott
time is running away ..
Don't bother counting. He is trying to scam twice. He and Reoelliott (who has -4 truth) are agreeing to scam...
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
Where do I put my .conf?
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
If you dev just post your picture while holding paper with word "HACKED"
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
if you really dev just give us right now pics of you in next 5 min
Activity: 183
did you got 65 btcs from bittrex?
where is adress?

THE SAME QUESTION, AND I HAVE JUST NOTICED THAT " 4 POINTS ACTIVITIES" ON HIS NICK. LOL
Had to create a new account after the old one got hacked, hence the activity.
I did not receive the Bitcoins from Bittrex.
I responded to Reoelliott but he/she is saying I didn't, proof here: http://imgur.com/NhCHoOY
And I opened the new topic in order to start fresh here with answering questions, the old topic is a complete mess.

If all of ICO BTC from Bittrex is still on Bittrex, so there's nothing to worry. Can you ask Bittrex to confirm this ?
where is adress?

THE SAME QUESTION, AND I HAVE JUST NOTICED THAT " 4 POINTS ACTIVITIES" ON HIS NICK. LOL
I responded to Reoelliott but he/she is saying I didn't, proof here: http://imgur.com/NhCHoOY
And I opened the new topic in order to start fresh here with answering questions, the old topic is a complete mess.

You should have created some more accounts such as EQXDeveloper3, 4, 5. Well, you know, just for guarantee.
where is adress?

Activity: 435
Good luck to you. Dev.
Pages:
Jump to: