Pages:
Author

Topic: erase me my account - page 2. (Read 1940 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
September 07, 2012, 05:31:15 PM
its no ones business what i do with MY loans except the people lending them to me...and even then its really not their business either as long as they are paid back... and as far as my temper goes how would you feel if every transaction you made was accused of being a scam by people that are not part of the transaction whatsoever.. i wasnt around for pirate  and i was never asking for insane amounts of money...whatever happened in the past is not my fault or my concern...and im damned if i do damned if i dont.... i am new...i got loans ..turned a profit repayed the loans PERIOD. everyones acting like im asking for huge investments in some fake business or something.....and as far as the community being better off without me youre probably right......the people i was paying interest to might miss me....but other than that ive read enough and learned enough on this forum to know its not for me......and that offer still stands for you detroit people
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 2156
Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?
September 07, 2012, 05:19:19 PM
i had over 600 bucks worth of coin lent to me...paid everything back with interest... if i wanted to scam i would have...could have easily took the money and ran...but i didnt....i was even offered another loan which i turned down...since i am leaving that would have been the perfect opportunity for me to take 10btc and skate.... youre all so quick to point fingers and accuse....i have never done anything wrong and i have not scammed a penny off of anyone.. yet everyone and their brother is trying everything in their power to make me out to be a scammer.  this place is so assbackwards..   its so easy to talk shit and bad mouth people on the internet....i dont need to hide behind the internet...if any of you shit talking fucks live within 50 miles of detroit id gladly come solve any issues you may have...if your not man enough to say it to my face... then keep it to yourselves.  

You are actually pretty wrong in just about everything you said there. Pirate had access to hundreds of thousands of BTC before he defaulted, so your 60 BTC doesn't mean too much. Everyone is a scammer until proven innocent in Bitcoins, thats how you keep your money. And even then it doesn't always work. You had the wrong motives for asking for a loan, which set off alarms, and when people called you out on it instead of answering civilly and trying to prove your innocence, you went straight to attacks, which whether you are a scammer or not doesn't help your reputation as a respectable member. No offense, but I think the community would be better off without you. You are setting a bad example of how loans should work.

You are assuming people should trust a new member, who has a 60 BTC loan record also with newer members, I would say until you have proven yourself in a bit better method, ie having multiple months of positive feedback, and learn to control your temper, be very cautious with this member.

I've been around the forums for over a year, and have quite a bit of feedback, but if I was to ask for a loan, I would face the same thing. People are not paranoid, they are very cautious with sending money that cannot be reversed, and has very little if any legal protection to someone they don't know, and most likely will never see.

Don't take this as an attack, just think about it reasonably. Would you send money to someone you don't know, who has feedback from people you don't know, and if they decided to keep your money there is absolutely nothing you can do? Just cool down a bit, get over this, and start small. You can't expect to become a trusted member in a few weeks.
September 07, 2012, 05:06:21 PM
i had over 600 bucks worth of coin lent to me...paid everything back with interest... if i wanted to scam i would have...could have easily took the money and ran...but i didnt....i was even offered another loan which i turned down...since i am leaving that would have been the perfect opportunity for me to take 10btc and skate.... youre all so quick to point fingers and accuse....i have never done anything wrong and i have not scammed a penny off of anyone.. yet everyone and their brother is trying everything in their power to make me out to be a scammer.  this place is so assbackwards..   its so easy to talk shit and bad mouth people on the internet....i dont need to hide behind the internet...if any of you shit talking fucks live within 50 miles of detroit id gladly come solve any issues you may have...if your not man enough to say it to my face... then keep it to yourselves. 
Activity: 218
Merit: 100
Firstbits: 19e3fc
September 07, 2012, 04:30:19 PM
Hence being your own bank, poorly thought-through investments - no one to shift blame on.

Hail newbie scammers. Cheesy
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
September 07, 2012, 04:22:26 PM
Saw some of your previous posts. Even I was less of an ass when I started, and I was mentally impaired due to sleep deprivation. We have every right to be paranoid. People were paranoid of me when I started, and some still are. It's not a big deal, because it just means I can earn my place.

Imagine Bitcoin to be like EVE Online, with some differences. Infinite characters, and you don't pay to play. That's why we need to be paranoid.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 2156
Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?
September 07, 2012, 03:34:51 PM
You were asking for loans on a new account, with some odd behaviors. You can't honestly think someone wouldn't question you. Really, you generally shouldn't be going for loans at all until you have a lot more reputation, so you have at least something to back you up. Then again, I think anyone that takes/gives loans is someone who is ready for a gamble.
Activity: 306
Merit: 250
Donations: http://tny.im/nx
September 07, 2012, 02:55:36 PM
Just making sure you know, there's more to Bitcoin than bitcointalk. You don't need to have an account here to use Bitcoin, and there are other places to discuss it. Don't put Bitcoin and bitcointalk.org in the same bag.
September 07, 2012, 02:39:58 PM
this community is full of assholes....ive tried out bitcoins....it was fun....but not worth dealing with you complete douche bags.... you can  erase this account....im no longer interested in this community or youre pretend fucking money..  fuck off goodbye
Pages:
Jump to: