Pages:
Author

Topic: ERC20 tokens on Myetherwallet - page 2. (Read 1408 times)

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647
October 08, 2017, 07:27:29 AM
I got that we can see the token on MEW if we add the custom token before receiving from them.Can we able to add the custom token and see the coins on MEW AFTER receiving the coins from them?
If not how can we send the coins to other exchanges?
Yes you can. It doesn't really matter if you add custom token before or after the tokens were sent, you can do it anytime. The thing is the tokens are already in your wallet (if the sender really send it to your address), you just need to add it if it is not yet listed in MEW for you to view your balance and spend it.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
October 08, 2017, 07:02:21 AM

I got that we can see the token on MEW if we add the custom token before receiving from them.Can we able to add the custom token and see the coins on MEW AFTER receiving the coins from them?
If not how can we send the coins to other exchanges?
Activity: 618
Merit: 292
October 08, 2017, 06:45:07 AM
If I don't add and I don't get? What if they send the coins before adding custom token by me? where do they go?

To your adress. If you don't add the tokens, you only can't see them. But they are already there. To prove that, go to

https://etherscan.io/

and leave your ETH-adress in the field on the upper right. Than you can see your balance. And with the token-tracker on this page you can see your tokens.
Wink
Activity: 826
Merit: 117
October 08, 2017, 06:41:31 AM
If I don't add and I don't get? What if they send the coins before adding custom token by me? where do they go?

no you already get it if they sent sometoken to your address but you only can see it if you alredy add that new token or you can track them with https://etherscan.io or Ethplorer.io
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
October 08, 2017, 06:39:55 AM
Hello all,
I have a question regarding myetherwallet.Recently I joined few airdrops based on Ethereum blockchain.I was expecting to receive coins on my MEW since 2 days.But I didn't receive a single yet. Is this because they are new coins ? Should I add custom tokens on my wallet to receive them?  don't understand how could I receive them. Are they responsible for adding coins directly to my MEW or should I do anything from my side. Can't understand this Ethereum based Coins. Some coins are showing up and I think  we can receive them freely without any hassels. But what aboout this unlisted coins on my MEW wallet.DO I need to add custom or can I receive with out adding too.How can they show up on my wallet. Please answer in detail. Thank you.
of course you must add token first, you ask detail address, token name and decimal token you get it.
https://support.cofound.it/hc/en-us/articles/115001319351-Adding-custom-tokens-to-MyEtherWallet-MEW-
put add token in my etherwallet is not important thing. if you only want to check your wallet you can check it at https://etherscan.io/address/youraddress . the market of most airdrop token appear only on etherdeltha so you do not need to add token if you want trade them.
Activity: 826
Merit: 117
October 08, 2017, 06:38:25 AM
Hello all,
I have a question regarding myetherwallet.Recently I joined few airdrops based on Ethereum blockchain.I was expecting to receive coins on my MEW since 2 days.But I didn't receive a single yet. Is this because they are new coins ? Should I add custom tokens on my wallet to receive them?  don't understand how could I receive them. Are they responsible for adding coins directly to my MEW or should I do anything from my side. Can't understand this Ethereum based Coins. Some coins are showing up and I think  we can receive them freely without any hassels. But what aboout this unlisted coins on my MEW wallet.DO I need to add custom or can I receive with out adding too.How can they show up on my wallet. Please answer in detail. Thank you.

you can use https://ethplorer.io to track any incoming transaction in your eth address.
if you want to see your token. you need to add custom tokens
but i want to ask too about this etherium smartcontract.
anyone can fully explain how to sent token from mew?
October 08, 2017, 06:37:11 AM
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
October 08, 2017, 06:35:56 AM
Hello all,
I have a question regarding myetherwallet.Recently I joined few airdrops based on Ethereum blockchain.I was expecting to receive coins on my MEW since 2 days.But I didn't receive a single yet. Is this because they are new coins ? Should I add custom tokens on my wallet to receive them?  don't understand how could I receive them. Are they responsible for adding coins directly to my MEW or should I do anything from my side. Can't understand this Ethereum based Coins. Some coins are showing up and I think  we can receive them freely without any hassels. But what aboout this unlisted coins on my MEW wallet.DO I need to add custom or can I receive with out adding too.How can they show up on my wallet. Please answer in detail. Thank you.
of course you must add token first, you ask detail address, token name and decimal token you get it.
https://support.cofound.it/hc/en-us/articles/115001319351-Adding-custom-tokens-to-MyEtherWallet-MEW-
October 08, 2017, 06:30:48 AM
Hello all,
I have a question regarding myetherwallet.Recently I joined few airdrops based on Ethereum blockchain.I was expecting to receive coins on my MEW since 2 days.But I didn't receive a single yet. Is this because they are new coins ? Should I add custom tokens on my wallet to receive them?  don't understand how could I receive them. Are they responsible for adding coins directly to my MEW or should I do anything from my side. Can't understand this Ethereum based Coins. Some coins are showing up and I think  we can receive them freely without any hassels. But what aboout this unlisted coins on my MEW wallet.DO I need to add custom or can I receive with out adding too.How can they show up on my wallet. Please answer in detail. Thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: