Pages:
Author

Topic: ERC30 - page 19. (Read 57996 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 100
October 25, 2017, 10:51:01 AM
cry babys...its rising and rising. just made x3. x10 comming today Cheesy

Hey idiot, do what you want BUT do not hype a blatant SCAM.

Same type of greedy bastard as other scumbags who were hyping other SCAMS.

Anyone who is reading and falling for this scam artists, BEWARE. you have been warned!

just insults and hypocrisi. you fud and tell anyone else not to tell that he gains....very undemocrytic.

edit: i mean im here because i invested  and gaining? for what are you here? you want to convince everyone that you spent your free time  just for helping anyone else that you even dont know?Huh hahaha as i said they just want to buy cheap. the fud will grow striónger but the buy resistance is  even stronger..

Learn the difference between fud and scam you useless piece of shit! I'm here to warn people of these scams, unlike you who's waiting for an opportunity to steal from people. Yes, i help people i don't know, is that a foreign concept to you?

Your use of broken english is not convincing you scumbag. I'm sure you are connected to this scam one way or another, because REAL investors don't waste their time on Scam tokens.

Keep on spreading BS, i'm sure others who are looking at your posts have already decided what you are.

never been to an english speaking country. just leaned it here on the internet and also speak at least 2 more languages. and you? but again: i invest and i am gaining? what is your purpose here? yes FUD. a wulf a sheep costume:

https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/us/fud

all this anger. must be a desperate little kit who lost money with bad trades....and now fudding to buy cheaper?
Activity: 416
Merit: 103
October 25, 2017, 10:33:56 AM

Anyone who is reading and falling for this scam artists, BEWARE. you have been warned!

just insults and hypocrisi. you fud and tell anyone else not to tell that he gains....very undemocrytic.

edit: i mean im here because i invested  and gaining? for what are you here? you want to convince everyone that you spent your free time  just for helping anyone else that you even dont know?Huh hahaha as i said they just want to buy cheap. the fud will grow striónger but the buy resistance is  even stronger..

Learn the difference between fud and scam you useless piece of shit! I'm here to warn people of these scams, unlike you who's waiting for an opportunity to steal from people. Yes, i help people i don't know, is that a foreign concept to you?

Your use of broken english is not convincing you scumbag. I'm sure you are connected to this scam one way or another, because REAL investors don't waste their time on Scam tokens.

Keep on spreading BS, i'm sure others who are looking at your posts have already decided what you are.
October 25, 2017, 10:26:41 AM

edit: i mean im here because i invested  and gaining? for what are you here? you want to convince everyone that you spent your free time  just for helping anyone else that you even dont know?Huh hahaha as i said they just want to buy cheap. the fud will grow striónger but the buy resistance is  even stronger..
October 25, 2017, 10:24:19 AM
This coin has a great potential. have active dev. and 1 ETH = 10 ETG =>1 ETG = 30 $

How does a SCAM token with nothing to offer for real life use, have 'great potential', please enlighten us?

What does this shitty token, which can be created in 10 minutes, offers nothing, uses Ethereum platform and name, be anything more than useless crap?

Have you been living under a rock for the last 3-4 weeks and didnt see other scam tokens using the same Ethereum name??
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
October 25, 2017, 10:17:51 AM
Is airdrop even still available? The form is still available in the thread but it no longer accept the application  Huh

You had to sign up for Telegraph chat (on the front page of this forum)
AirDrop info was pinned to the top of the Telegraph chat.......but I DO NOT see it right now

It was good till 10/26.....I may have been pulled, do to the run up in price
Activity: 1792
Merit: 255
October 25, 2017, 10:15:57 AM
unfortunately the water drop form is closed: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd7JhADOqvYBzXm0l_YjXIIiRiu2MYybN7ZylmMtTpI83FRWw/closedform

incredible, today the price increase reached more than 1000%, I'm curious about this project, hoping to get a profit.
Activity: 84
October 25, 2017, 10:15:44 AM
This coin has a great potential. have active dev. and 1 ETH = 10 ETG =>1 ETG = 30 $
October 25, 2017, 10:15:32 AM

Activity: 462
Merit: 113
Need me? PM me!
October 25, 2017, 10:14:59 AM
Update the post please. Dev, wake up. ETG is pumping so fast.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
October 25, 2017, 10:07:35 AM
Is airdrop even still available? The form is still available in the thread but it no longer accept the application  Huh
October 25, 2017, 10:01:55 AM
October 25, 2017, 09:59:12 AM
Hi, can you outline the basics on this project? How it compares to Ethereum Cash, Ethereum Blue and Ethereum Dark? What are the major differences?
And how big is the twitter userbase - any links you can send?
I had a quick look at the thread and so far it looks like a bad copy of Ethereum Dark, but if that's not the case you are welcome to let me know why.

Someone even says it's the same team but doesn't look like that from the writing style.

It is the same SCAM token as the ones you mentioned.

No project, no technology, no real life use. It is just a shit token using Ethereum platform and it's name.

Yet people are falling for this shit over and over and over again!

A 'team' would imply more than one person so it's bound to have another member of the scam 'team' to write it out.
October 25, 2017, 09:56:55 AM
When will you scam artists and the flock of sheep that follows them, learn?

Do we have to DOXX each and everyone of you, to stop these scams from popping up?

Do you not realise that once people loose their own money falling for this shit, they WILL start to look for you and beat the living shit out of you?

What will it take? a Bullet? two?

hahaha another cheaypy. price rises and rises aginst this fud hahaha

Keep telling yourself that you piece of shit scammer. I've noticed that in the last scam tokens, there were scamming 3rd world bitches just like you to promote the scams.

Exactly the same type of response, probably the same scumbag with alt accounts.

I hope soon, you and people like you get whats coming to you. I'm sure stupid kids, just like you, think this is a game, and soon you and your people will see that in the real world, games are played by children and adults take matters into their own hands.

I have exposed other scam artists with their PERSONAL DETAILS, and keep playing your games until i expose you. We will see how funny it is when people turn up at your door.
Activity: 606
Merit: 278
06/19/11 17:51 Bought BTC 259684.77 for 0.0101
October 25, 2017, 09:56:28 AM
Hi, can you outline the basics on this project? How it compares to Ethereum Cash, Ethereum Blue and Ethereum Dark? What are the major differences?
And how big is the twitter userbase - any links you can send?
I had a quick look at the thread and so far it looks like a bad copy of Ethereum Dark, but if that's not the case you are welcome to let me know why.

Someone even says it's the same team but doesn't look like that from the writing style.
October 25, 2017, 09:42:11 AM

Do we have to DOXX each and everyone of you, to stop these scams from popping up?

Do you not realise that once people loose their own money falling for this shit, they WILL start to look for you and beat the living shit out of you?

hahaha another cheaypy. price rises and rises aginst this fud hahaha
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
October 25, 2017, 09:29:45 AM
Such as bitcoin bitcoin that soon there is bitcoin gold, but I am curious about this project, whether there is a plan for ICO or will follow Ethereum Blue which gives via air drop.
October 25, 2017, 09:22:25 AM

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
October 25, 2017, 09:15:59 AM
The total supply , is 24m and the circulating is supply is only 4m, so what s the plan with remain 20m is there any plan with bounty campaign programs?

He is going to dump that on your face lmfao.
Activity: 98
October 25, 2017, 09:14:22 AM
Hi My Friend, What The Time For Next Airdrop Please?!! Huh

Thanks
October 25, 2017, 09:10:57 AM
ETG

Due to overwhelming demand on our system we have temporarily halted trading.

We are currently working to upgrade our system and will re-enable our markets for trading as soon as possible.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and would appreciate your patience while these changes are made.

Withdrawals and deposits are working as normal.

Open orders can be cancelled at: https://www.coinexchange.io/orders/page/1

www.coinexchange.io - Access Denied

gues everyone wants ETG Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: