Pages:
Author

Topic: ERC30 - page 5. (Read 57965 times)

Activity: 201
Merit: 1
January 20, 2018, 02:48:00 AM
when moon?
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
January 20, 2018, 12:58:20 AM
Hello,
Just have a query regarding the message on the website:
"ethereumgold is a nonprofit that connects people to low-cost financial services to fight poverty and develop individual potential."

Can you please share details of how you can fight poverty? And if we want to create a non profit service to help people can it be done with ETG?
  You are a true angel..Really ! I appreciate your thoughtfulness !
Activity: 2422
Merit: 264
January 17, 2018, 10:59:19 PM
i like that.. I hope it will be fast in transactions.  Cool
Of course fast transactions because it's on ethereum blockchain

Maybe 3 or 4 months ago the transacation in the ethereum blockchain was fast but not for now.
And transaction costs are also expensive.
Activity: 1
January 17, 2018, 09:49:16 PM
Guys this is scam! They spent stolen money from first pump and they looking for another dumber newbies who's gonna be buy this shit coin.

Haha, that say people who no have any coin/tokens!!! Bitcoin is a scam also, who made bitcoin?? You don t know!!!, who created bitcoin...also sell it, soo bitcoin still around you, dosen t metter scam or not, if people buy and hodl price will be high, the ETG dev. can sell all and go, if people buy, etgold will be high!!! Soo, scam or not, you can make good money!
But in my opinion, is hard to believe this etg is scam! I can see lot of work from them!!!
Activity: 69
Merit: 1
January 17, 2018, 12:28:53 PM
Guys this is scam! They spent stolen money from first pump and they looking for another dumber newbies who's gonna be buy this shit coin.
Activity: 7
January 16, 2018, 09:31:37 AM
everybody try to hold etg 20 k each for sure the price will increase
Activity: 28
January 15, 2018, 10:27:35 AM
Hello,
"ethereumgold is a nonprofit that connects people to low-cost financial services to fight poverty and develop individual potential."

Can you please share details of how you can fight poverty? And if we want to create a non profit service to help people can it be done with ETG?

i think by accumulating coin while price still low
buy low sell high Cheesy

Haha I wish these guys actually do something to help the less fortunate. Admin if you're doing anything to help some unfortunate please let me know, I shall help too.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
January 15, 2018, 04:45:11 AM
Is this the old ETG on MEW?
Activity: 8
January 15, 2018, 04:40:06 AM
Dear Etg Team

When I Want Send Etg From My Ether Wallet To Other address I Got This Error
Insufficient funds. The account you tried to send transaction from does not have enough funds. Required 1076040000000000 and got: 0
I Have Balance BUt I Got Error Please Help Me .
copper member
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
January 14, 2018, 07:58:37 PM
Dear Etg Team
Why We Cant Send Etg From My Ether Wallet to Other Wallet ?

You can
send us on telegram a video about your problem please .
Activity: 8
January 14, 2018, 07:15:57 PM
Dear Etg Team
Why We Cant Send Etg From My Ether Wallet to Other Wallet ?
copper member
January 13, 2018, 02:50:25 PM
Of course fast transactions because it's on ethereum blockchain
Activity: 112
January 13, 2018, 10:01:41 AM
Hello,

i think by accumulating coin while price still low
buy low sell high Cheesy
Activity: 4
January 13, 2018, 02:21:47 AM
copper member
January 12, 2018, 09:50:51 PM
all of investors and supporters are also known keep ETG to price is going to $20 and preditable to $50 Smiley thanks for our devs that provides time to making solid on market.

ETG is new project just we need time to prove our credibility on the markets ;
thank you so much Sir.
Activity: 219
Merit: 110
January 12, 2018, 06:35:08 PM
all of investors and supporters are also known keep ETG to price is going to $20 and preditable to $50 Smiley thanks for our devs that provides time to making solid on market.
copper member
January 12, 2018, 02:34:18 PM
Dear ETG team.
Why i can't register on your website?

The part of wallets/dashboard still under construction to guarantee more security
Activity: 2
January 11, 2018, 11:16:28 PM
Dear ETG team.
Why i can't register on your website?
copper member
January 11, 2018, 09:43:35 PM
hey guys is this scam? https://ethg.io/

2x ethereum gold wtf
                                                                                                                                                                                    Attention Etherium Gold: Can you State what Country, Township, Address, you work out of and state it here in the Announcments so the community knows as this is public knowledge. Can you give the community your License and Registration number?     

You looks like a newbie in cryptocurrency world
good luck
Activity: 71
January 10, 2018, 09:06:51 PM
Attention Etherium Gold: Can you State what Country, Township, Address, you work out of and state it here in the Announcments so the community knows as this is public knowledge. Can you give the community your License and Registration number?
Pages:
Jump to: