Pages:
Author

Topic: Ergonomic Chairs - page 2. (Read 18849 times)

legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1001
July 05, 2014, 05:47:23 PM
i don't get how the price is justified.. those ergonomic chairs are made of different materials? or are they just designed better than anything else? and if that's the case, why haven't we seen a knock-off cheaper version?
branding and design. materials too. most are made of plastic, the executive models are polished nickel.

i never had back problems with my chair but the leg rest is horrible. it just digs into your leg. there are numerous reviews stating the same thing.  i'm talking about this thing:

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
July 05, 2014, 05:42:41 PM
i don't get how the price is justified.. those ergonomic chairs are made of different materials? or are they just designed better than anything else? and if that's the case, why haven't we seen a knock-off cheaper version?
Activity: 519
Merit: 500
July 05, 2014, 05:41:19 PM
The Steve Jobs yatch Is common news. If you haven't seen it in the media many months ago you are so far behind. And if you thought for a second that it was mine you already proved to the world how uninformed you are. Absolute noobs on this forum. Like someone with a yatch of that caliber would hang around this forum...

But that's how you cruise with iMacs from coast to coast and pick up chicks with. Who says apple products can't work that magic? Which was my response to a previous post.

Bitgeek ALToids and blitzcrank are dumb-dumbs.   Go buy a shotgun, find a dark ally,  and shoot yourself on the head. Thanks.

Haha these Mac fanboys are so easy to troll.  I guess the 15 year-old need some place to vent.

There are several people on this forum who have assets that could easily purchase that yacht.  We don't need to swagger around "big pimpin'" like those people in those music videos you watch.  I bought a shotgun, shot myself, and just like the Twilight movies you love I came back to life.

HM makes nice chairs but for about $2k more you can get a custom chair - the "tether" room at Google has all custom chairs - same place I ordered mine.

No. There are not. Maybe the winklevossss. And that's just a maybe. Such a yatch is $150 million. Not to mention the cost of maintenance. And even if they were bitcoin wealthy, like satoshi, such a transaction would be impossible without exchanging the coins for fiat and forking out a 25% tax.

And Google Facebook yahoo and apple all use HM chairs. Kind of a must when you are sitting for 8+ hours everyday pecking away on a keyboard.

Anyway you have no idea what the fuck you are taking about.

Winklevoss are late to the game.  I'm pretty sure Artforz could easily buy that yacht.  You only have to pay tax if you are in a country where the transaction is registered.  Most of the big trades that occur do so offline - most likely without documentation.

I am at Google every 2 weeks or so.  While the majority of their chairs are HM, the play room has custom fabric chairs in those nasty colors and the tether room uses those custom ergoson chairs.

As you noted the HM chairs have the cover tend to pile down towards the seat lip.  I'm about the same size as you and I had the same problem.  You can have a upholstery company put anchors into the fabric from the underside - fixes the problem.

Just stop talking.

Do you disagree with my assessment of Artforz?

If you want to go to Google I can get you a pass.

Do you disagree with my fix to your chair issue?

You get so riled up so easily.  I gave you props on your 4rth of July pic and made it my new desktop  Grin
legendary
July 05, 2014, 05:35:18 PM
The Steve Jobs yatch Is common news. If you haven't seen it in the media many months ago you are so far behind. And if you thought for a second that it was mine you already proved to the world how uninformed you are. Absolute noobs on this forum. Like someone with a yatch of that caliber would hang around this forum...

But that's how you cruise with iMacs from coast to coast and pick up chicks with. Who says apple products can't work that magic? Which was my response to a previous post.

Bitgeek ALToids and blitzcrank are dumb-dumbs.   Go buy a shotgun, find a dark ally,  and shoot yourself on the head. Thanks.

Haha these Mac fanboys are so easy to troll.  I guess the 15 year-old need some place to vent.

There are several people on this forum who have assets that could easily purchase that yacht.  We don't need to swagger around "big pimpin'" like those people in those music videos you watch.  I bought a shotgun, shot myself, and just like the Twilight movies you love I came back to life.

HM makes nice chairs but for about $2k more you can get a custom chair - the "tether" room at Google has all custom chairs - same place I ordered mine.

No. There are not. Maybe the winklevossss. And that's just a maybe. Such a yatch is $150 million. Not to mention the cost of maintenance. And even if they were bitcoin wealthy, like satoshi, such a transaction would be impossible without exchanging the coins for fiat and forking out a 25% tax.

And Google Facebook yahoo and apple all use HM chairs. Kind of a must when you are sitting for 8+ hours everyday pecking away on a keyboard.

Winklevoss are late to the game.  I'm pretty sure Artforz could easily buy that yacht.  You only have to pay tax if you are in a country where the transaction is registered.  Most of the big trades that occur do so offline - most likely without documentation.

I am at Google every 2 weeks or so.  While the majority of their chairs are HM, the play room has custom fabric chairs in those nasty colors and the tether room uses those custom ergoson chairs.

As you noted the HM chairs have the cover tend to pile down towards the seat lip.  I'm about the same size as you and I had the same problem.  You can have a upholstery company put anchors into the fabric from the underside - fixes the problem.

Just stop talking.

July 05, 2014, 05:32:16 PM

Activity: 467
July 05, 2014, 05:21:45 PM
It can be comfortable for a month but latter you will feel pain in back like on any other chair. Custom or not if you dont work exercise you will feel discomfort
legendary
July 05, 2014, 05:17:22 PM

No. There are not. Such a yatch is $150 million (250K bitcoins at current price). Not to mention the cost of maintenance. And even if they were bitcoin wealthy, like satoshi, such a transaction would be impossible without exchanging the coins for fiat and forking out a 25% tax.

July 05, 2014, 05:09:26 PM

Bitgeek ALToids and blitzcrank are dumb-dumbs.   Go buy a shotgun, find a dark ally,  and shoot yourself on the head. Thanks.

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
July 05, 2014, 05:08:13 PM
Most Herman Miller chairs make it impossible to slouch in. So your point becomes irrelevant.
But comfortable chair like Herman Miller can just make you lazy and more slouch when you sit on it a lot.

The Herman Miller isn't that comfortable. It literally makes it rather difficult to slouch. Have you never sat in one?

Is it because of that smaller back thing that some have? on the lower back.

I personally never sat in one, but I saw pics.
legendary
July 05, 2014, 05:00:45 PM
Most Herman Miller chairs make it impossible to slouch in. So your point becomes irrelevant.
But comfortable chair like Herman Miller can just make you lazy and more slouch when you sit on it a lot.

The Herman Miller isn't that comfortable. It literally makes it rather difficult to slouch. Have you never sat in one?

I dunno. It can be pretty uncomfortable. Maybe it's just me because I picked the large model but the mesh isn't that strong. It flexes and you dip in and the lip of the seat really diggs into your legs (behind the knee).

And I'm 200lbs 6'4". Not some overweight person that would naturally squash any chair.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
July 05, 2014, 04:49:49 PM

Activity: 467
July 05, 2014, 04:45:14 PM
Plus just sit with correct posture. Chairs become irrelevant if you are slouching.
Yeah, physical activity will help him to get stronger muscles, after that he will have correct posture.

Activity: 503
July 05, 2014, 04:43:25 PM
Don't waste money on chairs, make pauses often and do exercises for back that will help you out

Plus just sit with correct posture. Chairs become irrelevant if you are slouching.

interesting, nobody tried the ergohuman? because it's like half the price Cheesy
legendary
July 05, 2014, 04:37:02 PM
Don't waste money on chairs, make pauses often and do exercises for back that will help you out

There is one major disappointment with these chairs and that is the padding under the front lip of the seat where your lower leg rests. Just behind your knee. That padding is pretty damn hard and it stain your legs over time.  

Also they come in 3 sizes. I got the large one. I wish I would have went with the medium size for a perfect fit.
legendary
Activity: 882
July 05, 2014, 04:33:47 PM

legendary
July 05, 2014, 04:31:12 PM

Bitgeek ALToids and blitzcrank are dumb-dumbs.   Go buy a shotgun, find a dark ally,  and shoot yourself on the head. Thanks.
July 05, 2014, 04:17:03 PM

But it builds to having a correct posture right? I know my posture changed some what lol.
legendary
Activity: 1050
July 05, 2014, 03:51:48 PM

July 05, 2014, 03:35:36 PM
Wannabe millionaire got angry, run people!

Oh and I allowed myself to make some more photos of your boat, bitmarket, I hope you don't mind.  Cheesy
http://fastlifeluxury.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/lux4.jpg

Thats some crazy photos though. Despite him being a wanabe millionaire. Kudos on finding good pics lol.
July 05, 2014, 03:23:05 PM
I would rather get a expensive chair to reduce back pains or possibly preventing it.

Instead of wanting to pay a huge medical bill.
Pages:
Jump to: