Pages:
Author

Topic: [ERM]ERMISCoin New Thread still updating.... - page 2. (Read 5831 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Any discussion on this subject is pointless. The "team" that rocked - failed us. Lots of promisses, nice colorful diagrams and pictures of shaking hands and smiley faces ...
If someone really cared from the "team" this problem would have been solved by now. The "boys" had an idea, tried to rase some money, ( i guess they failed in that too ) and decided that the sceam did not work ... so they abandoned it and mooved on to some "real life isues" ... good night.

Nice of you lionheart to try to keep the spirit high, but this is the end of the line for this train.
Activity: 799
Merit: 1000
is the dev still active ? when was the last update ?

coin dev (creator) hasn't been around for sometime, but some member  of the team are still active  and the last wallet update was way back Nov. of 2014

The wallet stuck since 2 weeks and you do nothing?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh??

we have been contacting  the erm coin dev (coin creator) the first time we have known the issue and it's just recently i got a reply from him, seems he is stucked with RL stuff too, though he gave a word that he will look at the issue as soon as he can.

I think two weeks without assistance is not a confidence-building measure. After half a year Emiscoin nothing but empty promises have remained. Very disappointing.  Cry  Cry
Sorry but the ERMIS TEAM rocks definitely not.
i think we are in the same boat  Cry anyway need to pursue this stuff either way ..,  let our frustration produce some good idea Cheesy , blaming things to  (point and point)  wont resolve anything, all i can say is that majority of the member of  first team is incapable of delivering what is promised (though i can vouch the coin dev is very capable, but it's that he is stucked in real life issue), anyway at least we are still here Cheesy that's the better thing.. even if most of you are  disappointed at this point , ERM sitch is far better than any other coin that were abandoned by its dev team. maybe if we can gather a better team once we resolve this problem and established the stuff i planned.
as for the coin issue, if it stays unfixed for the duration of the set time, im thinking of moving to nxt asset/monetary system, once agreed and system established it will be easier to distribute the stuff promised since we can track ea holders number of coin / share.  so what does our holders think? care to share your opinion. thanks

It's not my part to resolve anything.I think it would be fair if you could deliver what you promised. I am not frustrated, this is only another failed project in crypto.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

coin dev (creator) hasn't been around for sometime, but some member  of the team are still active  and the last wallet update was way back Nov. of 2014

we have been contacting  the erm coin dev (coin creator) the first time we have known the issue and it's just recently i got a reply from him, seems he is stucked with RL stuff too, though he gave a word that he will look at the issue as soon as he can.

I think two weeks without assistance is not a confidence-building measure. After half a year Emiscoin nothing but empty promises have remained. Very disappointing.  Cry  Cry
i think we are in the same boat  Cry anyway need to pursue this stuff either way ..,  let our frustration produce some good idea Cheesy , blaming things to  (point and point)  wont resolve anything, all i can say is that majority of the member of  first team is incapable of delivering what is promised (though i can vouch the coin dev is very capable, but it's that he is stucked in real life issue), anyway at least we are still here Cheesy that's the better thing.. even if most of you are  disappointed at this point , ERM sitch is far better than any other coin that were abandoned by its dev team. maybe if we can gather a better team once we resolve this problem and established the stuff i planned.
as for the coin issue, if it stays unfixed for the duration of the set time, im thinking of moving to nxt asset/monetary system, once agreed and system established it will be easier to distribute the stuff promised since we can track ea holders number of coin / share.  so what does our holders think? care to share your opinion. thanks

legendary

coin dev (creator) hasn't been around for sometime, but some member  of the team are still active  and the last wallet update was way back Nov. of 2014

legendary

coin dev (creator) hasn't been around for sometime, but some member  of the team are still active  and the last wallet update was way back Nov. of 2014
Activity: 583
Merit: 500
legendary
doesn't fill me with any confidence
if things gone worst we can move to nxt monetary/asset system; just prepare a screenshot of your erm holdings  especially those who have their erm in c-cex. anyway just incase if we do, it is much easier to distribute stuff since we can track ea address holdings.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1016
doesn't fill me with any confidence
legendary
we sent a message to C-CEX to disable the trading while an issue with the blockchain isnt fixed, we are still trying to contact the ERM coin dev and still hoping he send us a message soon....  Cry
legendary
i see:
Currency:    ERM [ErmisCoin]
Wallet:    v1.1.0.1
Current block:    257053
Block date:    2015-06-12 14:55:44

is this currency die?

there are some problem with the blockchain, and we sent a msg to ERM coin dev about this matter and still waiting for his response hopefully we get some reply from him soon..

guys this is kinda sad, its been days since we sent a message to ERM coin dev and still no reply from him chain is still stucked, and the remaining team is discussing on how to go on with the coin, though 1 solution in mind is to jump to NXT asset/monetory system until the problem with the blockchain is fixed.  there are couple of advantage we got there and of course if there is pros there are cons too. we are also thinking of asking other coin dev for help but due to the respect we have to ERM coin dev.. (since it's his coin creation) we can't decide on this matter yet. maybe we can wait a bit longer before we can decide what's is the next step.  Sorry for the unfixed issue until now and thank you for understanding.
legendary
i see:

is this currency die?

there are some problem with the blockchain, and we sent a msg to ERM coin dev about this matter and still waiting for his response hopefully we get some reply from him soon..
legendary
Activity: 1572
Merit: 1002
i see:

is this currency die?
legendary
My wallet stucks since block 257052 (1 day).

sorry for the delayed reply, was busy with template stuff, and thnx for informing us, let me check the issue and address the concern to our coin dev
same here ... since 10.06.2015
legendary
Are we still going?  All ok?

It's getting rough but looking good and we are still here,

Yep, the silence talks loudly. So many promisses on the beginning of the journey ... I'm dissapointed.

We can't blame you guys and we admit it is a big disappointment but we are not giving up,  Grin if you lost hope on this coin you are free to sell your holdings, but i'm telling you we still have plans for this coin,  we even asked you  stuff here https://www.facebook.com/groups/1482302852039060/?ref=bookmarks ,and we got no reply,  but all in all there is no excuse for us for not delivering yet what we have promised but we are still working on it.
Yep, the silence talks loudly. So many promisses on the beginning of the journey ... I'm dissapointed.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1016
Are we still going?  All ok?
Pages:
Jump to: