Pages:
Author

Topic: error loading blkindex.dat - page 2. (Read 12057 times)

legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002
March 21, 2012, 10:41:14 PM
Delete the FUCKING blockchain and download it again...
Happy now? tell me in a couple days!
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
March 21, 2012, 10:04:06 PM
maybe fool-proof but not scam proof, why would anyone use client from untrusted source? go spam your link somewhere else
Funny that a noob with a dozen or so posts under their belt should say that Roll Eyes
I don't think you ever visited the alternative clients subforum, did you?

the alternative client is certified by the subforum? Wow that is all i need to know, thank you for enlightening me wise man LOL
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
March 21, 2012, 06:17:41 PM
maybe fool-proof but not scam proof, why would anyone use client from untrusted source? go spam your link somewhere else
Funny that a noob with a dozen or so posts under their belt should say that Roll Eyes
I don't think you ever visited the alternative clients subforum, did you?
March 21, 2012, 09:10:42 AM
There is a fool-proof lightweight client here: http://ecdsa.org/electrum/

donator
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015
March 20, 2012, 11:36:25 PM
There is a fool-proof lightweight client here: http://ecdsa.org/electrum/

ETA from the future: Hm, I guess it really isn't fool-proof. ... Or maybe it is?
March 20, 2012, 11:34:49 PM
2 days ago installed bitcoin wallet on windows xp, i have 2BTC sent to my address but cannot verify balance because when trying to open btc wallet today all i get is this message "error loading blkindex.dat"
also it takes extremely long time to sync with network(yesterday), i have broadband connection 1-1.5MB/sec, yet couldnt sync with network after about 1 hour it still shows 38%
i have no antivirus and firewall is disabled
my first impression this system is totally unreliable, bitcoin=shitcoin
Pages:
Jump to: