Pages:
Author

Topic: Error message "Error Response Invalid signature" on blockchain.info android app - page 2. (Read 4851 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Of course an easier way would be to import your backup of the wallet into MultiBit (it is sent to the email you provided)

https://multibit.org

Edit: If you accidentally deleted the email with the attached .dat file - generate a new receiving address on your phone and you will be sent a new backup of wallet.dat
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Having this issue as well. If there's something wrong with their Android app, they need to publicly say so.

I just got the BTC out of my Blockchain account by using their web app.

I'm experiencing this problem on a Galaxy S4 running Android version 4.2.2 but can't access my account on their website because I created the wallet on my phone with only a pin code. When I try to access my account on their website I can only get to the part which allows me to enter my wallet ID but can't get by the "enter password" screen. My email address is verified with my wallet, I have the wallet identifier, and I have the pin code I used with the app on my phone but I still can't do anything with my btc besides get this error message.

Please, if anyone has ideas on what to do to get my funds out of this unusable application it would be great.

I'll give .25btc to anyone that can offer a true solution to this problem in a timely fashion (have to be able to get the btc out of the wallet before I can send the .25btc).
Activity: 30
Having this issue as well. If there's something wrong with their Android app, they need to publicly say so.

I'm experiencing this problem on a Galaxy S4 running Android version 4.2.2 but can't access my account on their website because I created the wallet on my phone with only a pin code. When I try to access my account on their website I can only get to the part which allows me to enter my wallet ID but can't get by the "enter password" screen. My email address is verified with my wallet, I have the wallet identifier, and I have the pin code I used with the app on my phone but I still can't do anything with my btc besides get this error message.

Please, if anyone has ideas on what to do to get my funds out of this unusable application it would be great.
Activity: 800
Merit: 250

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Is there a solution to this?  Huh
mem
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
Herp Derp PTY LTD
friend at work just experienced this as well, not impressed.
Activity: 275
Hi aquarius,

I've been having the same problem for a while, but I can't figure out how to fix it. Did you find anything?

nope, I have to use the browser to send

and no answer from their support yet either
Activity: 37
Hi aquarius,

I've been having the same problem for a while, but I can't figure out how to fix it. Did you find anything?
Activity: 275
Hi, when I try to send a payment with my blockchain.info android app I get the error message "Error Response Invalid signature", why is this and what can I do to send money?
Pages:
Jump to: