Pages:
Author

Topic: Error Reading from Database - page 2. (Read 5119 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
March 15, 2015, 09:18:45 AM
Okay I got Multibit all set up. Where do i put my bitcoin core code into multibit?
March 15, 2015, 09:04:11 AM
Thanks! Looks like I did receive them. im so lost with bitcoin file digging... plus it only stays open for maybe 5 minutes before getting the error messages.  anyone do skypes calls for live help at all here?
March 15, 2015, 08:55:45 AM
BTC Hello, I have been letting this bitcoin core sync for about 20 hours. It started at about 40 weeks behind and finally got all the way up to 4 weeks behind. But now it stops and gives me this error message. Also I have money already sent to this address. So I need this to work somehow. I cashed money out of a poker site ACR, they said it processed and I should have gotten it by now. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

error message
http://gyazo.com/c7ab9af326e87e78625a428ba1c05817

After i click OK
http://gyazo.com/70b6542a1a69c195fe699907a892123a
copper member
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1528
No I dont escrow anymore.
March 15, 2015, 08:43:18 AM
BTC Hello, I have been letting this bitcoin core sync for about 20 hours. It started at about 40 weeks behind and finally got all the way up to 4 weeks behind. But now it stops and gives me this error message. Also I have money already sent to this address. So I need this to work somehow. I cashed money out of a poker site ACR, they said it processed and I should have gotten it by now. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Check whether you actually received anything by entering your bitcoin address into a blockchain explorer, like blocktrail.com

If you recieved coins you have several options:

#1 import your wallet.dat file to e.g. blockchain.info
#2 check the log files in your bitcoin core directory to figure out what the problem is
#3 export only the private key for the address you received coins with and import it into a slim or light wallet like multibit or electrum
March 15, 2015, 08:39:12 AM
Pages:
Jump to: