Pages:
Author

Topic: Escrow needed? ICO? New coin? Try it. - page 2. (Read 3389 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
February 21, 2015, 07:40:06 PM
How much those it cost for escrow service?

The service is a fixed price of 0.40 BTC (this include promotion of your coin to achieve good results)

legendary
February 21, 2015, 06:59:35 PM
Very successful ICO. Over 20 BTC!!!

Activity: 658
Merit: 507
Passive Income Bot Trading
February 21, 2015, 05:19:11 PM
I can do escrow too  Wink

It is all based on trust. not saying that people don't trust you or so Smiley but it is a nice alternative then playing fees for exchanges to get listed. And sometimes coins get listed without paying any fees. Like for example PENCoin (my latest escrow service). Knowing the right people to have mining pools available etc, it is not just escrow that i offer, but a range of things that should help the coin owner with a good start. Wink

Placebo not only does Escrow, he becomes an automatic member of your team. His communications skills are A Grade! Keep up the good work man!!
legendary
February 16, 2015, 11:55:39 AM
I can do escrow too  Wink

It is all based on trust. not saying that people don't trust you or so Smiley but it is a nice alternative then playing fees for exchanges to get listed. And sometimes coins get listed without paying any fees. Like for example PENCoin (my latest escrow service). Knowing the right people to have mining pools available etc, it is not just escrow that i offer, but a range of things that should help the coin owner with a good start. Wink
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
February 16, 2015, 11:53:30 AM

me too, I will Escrow for 10% less then the OP.

legendary
Activity: 952
Stagnation is Death
February 16, 2015, 11:46:18 AM
legendary
February 16, 2015, 10:56:07 AM
You want to start your own coin with ICO/IPO service but you don't find the right person. Then stop looking.

My escrow service:

GROW - 5.36 BTC
PEN - 3.88 BTC
RISK - 20.08 BTC!!!!
BTX - Escrow service for the crowfunding project and safe BT from being worth nothing.

Current project :

None.

How much those it cost for escrow service?

The service is a fixed price of 0.40 BTC (this include promotion of your coin to achieve good results)

Escrow rules:

1. All money will be locked till there is a working block explorer and the coin is at least 2 WEEKS old.
2. Buy wall on a exchange will be done by Escrow (me) and this for 35% of total ICO amount and will stay on the exchange for 4 WEEKS!!.
3. Buy wall will be set at a price that doesn't allow miners to dump on the buy wall and run away with profit. Buy wall will be adjusted based on mining cost.
4. DEV will receive 65% of ICO amount after 2 WEEKS!!.
5. Investors can withdraw or deposit more money till 3 days after the launch.
6. If the price is variable then the coins will be distributed based on the ICO amount three days after launch.

For more information please contact me.

Pages:
Jump to: