Pages:
Author

Topic: EscrowDapp🤝Crypto Escrow Service - page 2. (Read 528 times)

Activity: 651
Merit: 117
EscrowDapp.com
December 21, 2022, 12:13:59 PM
Very interesting service. However, when trying to visit your website I get the following error message from my browser: "SSL_ERROR_UNSAFE_NEGOTIATION".

It should be due to your browser. Try with another browswer please or try to google search the error + your browser name to fix.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
December 21, 2022, 08:28:25 AM
Very interesting service. However, when trying to visit your website I get the following error message from my browser: "SSL_ERROR_UNSAFE_NEGOTIATION".
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
December 21, 2022, 04:49:12 AM
I can help you reach more people for your service and grow, through social media marketing services.
Activity: 651
Merit: 117
EscrowDapp.com
December 19, 2022, 07:35:42 AM

EscrowDapp.com
Crypto Escrow Service

A web3 tool that acts as a neutral third party between buyer and seller to protect both parties from potential fraudulent actions of the other by using smart contract on blockchain.

🔹Secure & Trustfull

Open source code, on-chain transactions with verified smart contract; safely store funds

🔹Multichain

Thanks to EVM compatible blockchains; we are running on Avalanche, BNB Smart Chain, Ethereum, Fantom, Polygon, Viction chains.

🔹Don't Trust, Verify

A decentralized escrow would be an independent mechanism that would remove the need for human interaction, or at least cut it down to a minimum.
 That is main reason why decentralized escrow will be the core part of the future.

🔹You Are In Control

Advantage of decentralization and smart contract; no governing entity controls your funds, no one can prevent you from withdrawing your funds.

Links

Web | App | Twitter | Medium | Github | Audit | Whitepaper

Pages:
Jump to: