Pages:
Author

Topic: [ESCROWED][BOUNTY][ICO] COPICO - 3 weeks campaign & bonus in BTC - page 13. (Read 5860 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 105
Malibukoman in the signature campaign and this is going to be one of the best for us all....am particularly interested in the amazing service we would be expose to once this project kick off..thnax dev and keep up the good work...waiting for ico to open 
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
I have joined the signature campaign on bulala's recommendation...good luck dev and u can rest assured to see my post every where
Activity: 952
Merit: 323
Signature campaign is open now for new Participants. our campaign only run for 3 weeks. feel free to apply to this campaign.

Special thanks to jayce who have designed this signature for our campaign
sorry before,it's say short campaign but how do i know this bounty is not scam? your website doesn't have SSL  Undecided
i clarify this case to dev, you can ask regarding technical projects to ANN Thread.
i suggested to dev & team to escrow all fund to an escrow, they agreed with it. SebastianJu is still process for further confirmation. so you shouldn't afraid at the moment.

ok i reviewed your application. you approved, ankit10. please join our Telegram group. i am going to write your information to spreadshets.
Activity: 305
Merit: 100
sorry before,it's say short campaign but how do i know this bounty is not scam? your website doesn't have SSL  Undecided
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Japanese Community Management and Translation
Merit: 267
first place will get 25$ in BTC , Wooow that was really great price to bounty hunters , good luck everyone who has joined

mainly ALL participants will pay in tokens based on how many stakes they have collected. 25$ is a bonus for best participants. please read op carefully.
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
first place will get 25$ in BTC , Wooow that was really great price to bounty hunters , good luck everyone who has joined
Translation is free to reserve for India – Korea – Japanese - Rusia – French – Spanish. feel free to apply
Activity: 606
Merit: 108
Bitcointalk username : f150
Number on spreadsheet : 12
Twitter link : https://twitter.com/NusySantai
Twitter Audit link : https://www.twitteraudit.com/NusySantai
Number of followers : 500

Retweets link :
(dd/mm/yy) :
(dd/mm/yy) :
(dd/mm/yy) :
(dd/mm/yy) : (optional) 
Tweets link :
(dd/mm/yy) :
(dd/mm/yy) : 
(dd/mm/yy) : (optional)
The wallet is not synchronized with the network. Are there any ADNODES?

Sorry for your inconvenience, dev said that everything gonna be fine after ICO begin on 17 Oct. please ask about technical wallet/project in ANN Thread, Alexrums
thank you.
i cant wait to join the signature once the code is ready....whyen is the signature code coming dev
coder from copico team is processing to finish signature codes. i will put the codes here once coder send me signature codes by email.
thank you for your interest to this campaign.
Activity: 924
Merit: 283
The wallet is not synchronized with the network. Are there any ADNODES?
i cant wait to join the signature once the code is ready....whyen is the signature code coming dev
this is good copico is coming to life...i read the start of the ico in the earlier thread and i can want for it to start on the 17 oct....looking forward to getting my self some copico...the names just freak me out ...sweet name...
Pages:
Jump to: