Pages:
Author

Topic: ESPORTS - predictions and tips (Dota 2, CS:GO, LoL) - page 101. (Read 23582 times)

Activity: 2982
Merit: 678
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
[DOTA 2] Dota Summit starts today. My picks and predictions for day 1 are:

Invictus Gaming - paiN Gaming: Invictus Gaming ML, 1.28 @ BETSLIP
Congrats for this bet.

Ninjas in Pyjamas - jfshfh178: Ninjas in Pyjamas ML, 1.24 @ BETSLIP
NiP is so unstable right now, I guess they haven't fully synchronized. Lost bet.

Ad Finem - Geek Fam: Geek Fam, 1.29 @ BETSLIP
Congrats.

Chaos Esports Club - HellRaisers: HellRaisers 1.5, 1.84 @ BETSLIP
Lost bet, HR is sort of Tier 3 team.

Ninjas in Pyjamas - paiN Gaming: Ninjas in Pyjamas ML, 1.31 @ BETSLIP
Congrats.
copper member
Activity: 994
Merit: 100
[CS:GO] My IEM day 1 bets, 2 wins, 1 loss. Day 2 predictions and picks:

Evil Geniuses - TyLoo: evil geniuses -1.5, 1.34 @ BETSLIP
FaZe - Vitality: FaZe ML, 1.56 @ BETSLIP
100 Thieves - ENCE: 100 Thieves ML, 1.46 @ BETSLIP

All matches are BO3. Betting risk is normal to high. TyLoo sadly didn't show anything yet on this tournament, so i expect EG to 2-0 them, they are far better team then TyLoo. Home ground won't help them. FaZe vs Vitality - FaZe impressed me vs EG, 2-0ing them easily, so im expecting them to win vs Vitality too, since V are not in the good shape atm. FaZe ML win. 100T already beat ENCE in opening round, and i expect them to repeat that easily. ENCE had a hard time vs Vici, winning 2-1 and Vici is already out of the tournament.

GL all! PM me for discord / google sheet!
I didn't noticed that we have Dota Summit 11 today. And Quincy Crew has changed their team name for their sponsor, Chaos E-sports club. I think your predictions are fair for me.

Rooting for Geek Fam to get the MDL Chengdu slot.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

All matches are BO3, which is good. No BO2 / BO1 wierd stuff. I went for the clear favourites, since it's early in the Dota season, we didn't see all teams perform yet. So anything can happen, especially handicaps +1.5. That's why i went with HellRaisers, i think they can take a map for sure. Let's see!

I really like Ninjas In Pyjamas very much but I guess this time, in my opinion, the European team would not have a special problem regarding in winning this time, Well the guys from NiP were playing with variable success and look pretty unstable and had enough time to solve issues, The jfshfh178 team hasn't had the experience in playing with their roster like these in the final part of the tournament and only advance due to the fact that Virtus.Pro refuse to participate, I really like NiP but I guess jfshfh178 will win this because the all European team had a more solid performance than the NiP.
copper member

All matches are BO3, which is good. No BO2 / BO1 wierd stuff. I went for the clear favourites, since it's early in the Dota season, we didn't see all teams perform yet. So anything can happen, especially handicaps +1.5. That's why i went with HellRaisers, i think they can take a map for sure. Let's see!

Extra bet, round 2 of matches:

Ninjas in Pyjamas - paiN Gaming: Ninjas in Pyjamas ML, 1.31 @ BETSLIP
copper member
[CS:GO] IEM opening rounds RESULT ANALYSIS

100 Thieves - ENCE: WINNING BETSLIP
FaZe - evil geniuses: WINNING BETSLIP
Vitality - TyLoo: LOSING BETSLIP

Almost everything went like "expected" or "predicted". Astralis 2-0 Vici, 100T won against ENCE, as i predicted. FaZe surprised us all and won 2-0 vs EG, i didnt expect that. I expected that they could win a map or maybe fight for a win in a 3 map match. But 2-0 vs EG is crazy good. GJ to them. Vitality sadly crushed Tyloo 2-0 as i said they probably will. Lost my bet here since i went for tyloo +1.5 surprise because of the odds.

Profit over all. Waiting for the day 2!
copper member
[CS:GO] Finally the IEM Beijing is starting today. Here are my picks and predictions for opening rounds:

100 Thieves - ENCE: 100 Thieves ML, 1.81 @ BETSLIP

FaZe - evil geniuses: FaZe 1.5, 1.56 @ BETSLIP

Vitality - TyLoo: TyLoo 1.5, 2.34 @ BETSLIP

All matches are BO3. 4th match is Astralis vs Vici, i've decided to skip that match since odds on Astralis are too low, i doubt Vici can do anything here. Astralis easy 2-0. 100T vs ENCE is the most interesting match for me here. After changing the organization and good tournament run lately, i think 100T can take this match. ENCE really didn't show anything lately and 100Thieves are playing good. FaZe can surely surprise EG with 1 map, pretty okay odds on that, even tho i think EG has more chance to take that. Vitality vs Tyloo, i decided to go small on this, VItality looks very unstable, and TyLoo knows to surprise western teams. If BnTeT shows up, i think they can surprise Vitality with 1 map, otherwise 2-0 for Vitality.

GG GL! PM me for discord / google sheet!
copper member
[CS:GO] My bets today were:

Nemiga - Espada: Nemiga ML, 1.42 @ BETSLIP

AVANGAR - CR4ZY: AVANGAR, 1.48 @ BETSLIP

First match is BO3, second match is BO1, so be careful. Tomorrow IEM Beijing starts, so we will have tier 1 matches to bet on again (Astralis, ENCE, FaZe, EG, Vitality, 100Thieves, Vici, Tyloo). Stay tuned!
copper member
[CS:GO] My picks and predictions for today:

BIG - Virtus.pro: Virtus.pro 1.5, 1.89 @ BETSLIP

Movistar Riders - FATE: Movistar Riders ML, 1.23 @ BETSLIP

Both matches are Best of 3 - United Masters League. BIG is betting in good form with the new lineup, but VP surprised us all last days with wins against FaZe and mouz, so i believe they can pull out the map against BIG too. They are kinda unstable now, but this polish lineup is getting better and better with each day, players are young and they are learning, but surely they can surprise us. Good odds on VP 1 map. Worth a try, even tho BIG is like 70-30 to take this match ML. Moviestar Riders are on a good win streak vs decent teams, i doubt they can slip out here, loosing vs FATE, low odds, but safe bet.
copper member
[CS:GO] Monday 4.11. picks:

GamerLegion - Aristocracy: GamerLegion ML, 1.75 @ BETSLIP

Yalla - Copenhagen Flames: Copenhagen Flames -1.5, 1.23 @ BETSLIP

Both matches are best of 3. Betting risk is normal, as those are the safest bets for today. Safer bets, but smaller return. I think GL will win vs Aristocracy (their last match was 2-1 too), if you want better odds aim for the Over 2.5 with 0.10 - 0.20 higher odds. There are a lot of ESEA best of 1 matches today. If you are into that, i think safe bets would be forZe and Tricked for today, aim for that, depends of the odds.

EG, TNC and Liquid favourites. + most probably one of the chinese teams which we didn't see in action yet.
copper member
[CS:GO] Monday 4.11. picks:

GamerLegion - Aristocracy: GamerLegion ML, 1.75 @ BETSLIP

Yalla - Copenhagen Flames: Copenhagen Flames -1.5, 1.23 @ BETSLIP

Both matches are best of 3. Betting risk is normal, as those are the safest bets for today. Safer bets, but smaller return. I think GL will win vs Aristocracy (their last match was 2-1 too), if you want better odds aim for the Over 2.5 with 0.10 - 0.20 higher odds. There are a lot of ESEA best of 1 matches today. If you are into that, i think safe bets would be forZe and Tricked for today, aim for that, depends of the odds.
Rooting again for TNC on this tournament.
Well, I've told you hehe but I guess you just ignored the WESG sea finals. Now, this is one of the majors and this is going to be one of the most difficult games for the teams.

--> https://liquipedia.net/dota2/Mars_Dota_2_League/Chengdu_Major/2019
copper member
[CS:GO] Few of my picks for today:

forZe - HAVU: HAVU 1.5, 1.44 @ BETSLIP

BIG - Virtus.pro: Virtus.pro 1.5, 1.68 @ BETSLIP

Both matches are BO3. It's like tier 3 tournament, so don't go high on that. If you wan't ML, go forze + BIG, if you want to risk go handicaps as me.
copper member
[LOL] 2nd semifinals of League Of Legends World Champinship:

SK Telecom T1 - G2: G2 1.5, 1.62 @ BETSLIP

This match is BO5, so +1.5 handicap here means G2 needs to take at least 2 wins. SKT are favourites i think,  in favour 60-40, but i cheer and believe in G2, that's their chance. Their group stage match ended 1-1, G2 showed they can beat  SKT and Faker. Nice +1.5 bet of decent odds, didn't want to go G2 ML, this is much safer.
copper member
Yes, they are looking really good. I think they are surely in the top 5 favourites going into MDL Chengdu Major in November. Waiting to see some other teams with new lineups how they will preform.

Some fans are saying that they won the tournament since there are no tier one players but I disagree since they really proved that they can be tier 1. Congratulations to TNC and their new Teammates. BTW,  I am excited to an Astralis taken down by MIBR facing NaVi.I don't know what is happening but it seems NaVi can face Astralis now with Guardian in their arsenal. 

Astralis played so bad this tournament, and i think nobody expected FaZe to win this BlastProSeries Copenhagen. They lost only 1 map whole tournament. GG

And few days ago they were loosing games in ECS to VP, mouz and BIG...
Activity: 1638
Merit: 300
Yes, they are looking really good. I think they are surely in the top 5 favourites going into MDL Chengdu Major in November. Waiting to see some other teams with new lineups how they will preform.

Some fans are saying that they won the tournament since there are no tier one players but I disagree since they really proved that they can be tier 1. Congratulations to TNC and their new Teammates. BTW,  I am excited to an Astralis taken down by MIBR facing NaVi.I don't know what is happening but it seems NaVi can face Astralis now with Guardian in their arsenal. 
copper member
[CS:GO] My BlastProSeries (Day 2) picks and predictions for today:

FaZe - Ninjas In Pyjamas: FaZe, 1.65 @ BETSLIP

Natus Vincere - Astralis: Astralis, 1.33 @ BETSLIP

Team Liquid - Ninjas In Pyjamas: Team Liquid, 1.41 @ BETSLIP

Natus Vincere - Ninjas In Pyjamas: Natus Vincere, 1.75 @ BETSLIP

Team Liquid - FaZe: FaZe, 2.33 @ BETSLIP

All matches in BPS group stage are BO1. Be careful, risk is very high. BlastProSeries tournaments are always unpredictable, we saw yesterday on day 1 how FaZe went 2-0 and Astralis went 0-2 in first two matches. Later i'll place a bet on grand finals too!

[LOL] Worlds 2019 semifinals:

Invictus Gaming - FunPlus Phoenix: FunPlus Phoenix ML, 2.12 @ BETSLIP

Best of 5 match, IG are favourites, but i think Phoenix are playing much better in this world championship then IG. Worth a try.

Activity: 2408
Merit: 564
eUnited - mibr: mibr ML, 1.36 @ BETSLIP
Good luck on this bet, I'm watching the live now and the scores on par 11-10 as of round 22.

That was close. GG mibr won 2-1, barely. I know a lot of people who went -1.5 handicap on mibr. Sadly, they all lost. mibr is so unstable atm.
Grats to them. Do you have another prediction for the round 3 matches onwards for the Blast Pro Series?
copper member
Good luck on this bet, I'm watching the live now and the scores on par 11-10 as of round 22.

That was close. GG mibr won 2-1, barely. I know a lot of people who went -1.5 handicap on mibr. Sadly, they all lost. mibr is so unstable atm.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 564
Pages:
Jump to: