Pages:
Author

Topic: Essential help - page 2. (Read 451 times)

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 4085
Farewell o_e_l_e_o
April 07, 2019, 11:30:17 PM
TryNinja gave a topic that might help you, but I suggest you to give the name or link to the profile of your locked account, so someone might help you with more details, such as potential reasons of the account lock. You should make should that your account got locked or got banned.
Furthermore, for any cases, when you logged in your account, you will see message that shows potential reasons, that you also should post it here.

If you need help, you should show proof here, there is no reason to hide them all when you need help from others.

Best,
Activity: 98
Merit: 15
April 07, 2019, 09:17:29 PM
What blocked mean of your account ?
If you get message like a your account is locked. You can send email in error message in your account.
You can read full about recovering account Here.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 6830
April 07, 2019, 03:20:06 PM
If you were banned, is highly unlikely that you will get your account back. In that case, you can't keep using the forum with a new account (that would be ban evasion).

If your account was hacked or locked (for security purposes), follow this: Recovering hacked/lost accounts

If your previous account was involved in copy/pasting and is banned because of that, the chances of getting it back are minimal.
Was there an instance where a banned account (because of plagiarism) ever recovered? I have not seen one so far.  
A few. For a few years, there was just one very specific isolated case. But recently, theymos started giving temp bans (with long or permanent signature bans) to some users that committed plagiarism but contributed positively to the forum and had a net worth value.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
April 07, 2019, 03:17:08 PM

If your previous account was involved in copy/pasting and is banned because of that, the chances of getting it back are minimal.
Was there an instance where a banned account (because of plagiarism) ever recovered? I have not seen one so far. 
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 7065
April 07, 2019, 03:11:01 PM
I assume you mean a bitcointalk account. What do you mean with blocked? Is it banned or have you lost access to it because you forgot your password or it got hacked?
First thing you should do is explain clearly what happened and move this thread to the Meta board.
Click on move thread at the bottom of the page.
If your previous account was involved in copy/pasting and is banned because of that, the chances of getting it back are minimal. But you can always try. 
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
April 07, 2019, 03:03:06 PM
Please need help How can I recover a blocked account? Please help me
Pages:
Jump to: