Pages:
Author

Topic: established coins that have dropped or low cap coins - page 2. (Read 269 times)

Activity: 3038
Merit: 634
Going into 2019 for short or medium term gains what is best to go after
I prefer to go for long instead of short but you can go with any of these terms if you see that you have gained. There's no need to ask on what position you should go if you can decide and see that you have made much with the drop.

Coins that had bull runs in the past or a lot of attention but have dropped greatly in price (eg verg and Dodgecoin) or low cap or new coins and hopefully will grow in the future
Most of the crypto experienced a dramatic plummeting and no one skip this. If there are few coins that managed to skip the bear, they were only few but majority of them went through with it.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN
I prefer short-term profits until the market stabilizes, the best investment for 2019 I choose 10 big lists at coinmarketcap.com, this will be a profitable investment
Activity: 169
Merit: 7
Going into 2019 for short or medium term gains what is best to go after
Coins that had bull runs in the past or a lot of attention but have dropped greatly in price (eg verg and Dodgecoin) or low cap or new coins and hopefully will grow in the future
Pages:
Jump to: