Pages:
Author

Topic: ETC .. A good buy for now? - page 2. (Read 233 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 520
August 12, 2018, 01:02:37 PM
ETC is the one of the best coin to invest your money but all the cryptocurrencies does not show the bump how the etc shows in the market. I suggest to have this coin even you are a newbie and want to make your investment more with this coin.

Please check the good exchange such as binance or bitrex and make your investment accordingly but don't keep there itself for long time.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
August 12, 2018, 12:26:26 PM
The hype around ETC has died down, the perfect time to buy was before it got listed on Robinhood and Coinbase Pro. But I'd say there's a chance of making decent profits in the short-term if you buy now since ETC will be added to Coinbase in the upcoming weeks, according to the Coinbase team:

"We plan to add support for ETC at Coinbase.com when sufficient liquidity is established. We expect this to occur approximately 1–2 weeks after trading begins on Coinbase Pro." 1

1. https://blog.coinbase.com/ethereum-classic-etc-is-now-launching-on-coinbase-pro-2c4fb1519b4d

you are right and I have heard this news. I think this is a good reason if we want to buy ETC now, because the pump will occur, when ETC is listed in the coinbase later.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 994
Cats on Mars
August 12, 2018, 12:06:58 PM
The hype around ETC has died down, the perfect time to buy was before it got listed on Robinhood and Coinbase Pro. But I'd say there's a chance of making decent profits in the short-term if you buy now since ETC will be added to Coinbase in the upcoming weeks, according to the Coinbase team:

"We plan to add support for ETC at Coinbase.com when sufficient liquidity is established. We expect this to occur approximately 1–2 weeks after trading begins on Coinbase Pro." 1

1. https://blog.coinbase.com/ethereum-classic-etc-is-now-launching-on-coinbase-pro-2c4fb1519b4d
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
August 12, 2018, 11:53:44 AM

ETC might be a good buy.. but invest in more high-momentum coins. These are ones that not only have a more promising innovation, but also comply to various regulations so that normies can be confident in it.
See the advantage that btc and eth have is mostly that they came in first. But when you talk about utility, then upcoming projects can outperform these two current giants of crypto.
There are quite a number of upcoming projects, but one that shows great promise is Eterbase. The project is a more legal approach to a cryptocurrency exchange platform with a focus on multi-asset support and regulatory compliance
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
August 12, 2018, 11:46:57 AM
Given my choice, I would invest in ETH instead of ETC.
Because most people are paying more attention to ETH at the moment, and the current price of ETH is very low.
copper member
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
August 12, 2018, 08:04:32 AM
Not sure ETC is that great a coin, it was a good buy during the Coinbase and Robinhood listing, and that for me was about it. It's not one of those coins I look forward to hodling.
Activity: 966
Merit: 254
August 12, 2018, 07:57:24 AM
I think that you missed the train. Ethereum Classic was interesting only for few days, listing on Coinbase and american Robinhood caused price boom. But I dont see that Ethereum Classic has a good future and why investors should support this project when we have a real and more functional Ethereum.
Activity: 184
Merit: 101
if you need help , drop me a pm
August 12, 2018, 07:54:16 AM
ETC is certainly one of my favorite crypto projects out there and this is my third thread about it
and previously made me good amount of money ..

although i bought some of my holdings on +25$ i still didn't lose from it as i sold near the all time high of +40$

So.. what do you think about it ,
all predictions and opinions are welcomed even if it's against my opinion

Previous threads (reference of what i published before):
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/etc-next-stop-2591360
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/etc-lambo-moon-soon-2469266
Pages:
Jump to: