Pages:
Author

Topic: ETC and ETH - page 2. (Read 401 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257
LuckyB.it is Back!
March 05, 2018, 01:32:39 PM
Hello friends
What you prefere ETC or ETH? Why
Ethereum is always better than Ethereum classic because it occupies more supporter and more investors so this altcoin is rule the all other cryptocurrency except Bitcoin. Ethereum classic also good project but currently big drop in the market. So I prefer Ethereum is my supporting coin it will never end in the crypto market.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
March 05, 2018, 01:24:25 PM
i know ETC is just a small child of ETh ,created by a hardfork, and i don't like coins that are born from hardfork. depite how much ETC tries to rise back higher than ETH, i will not choose ETC to invest but ETH has huge amount of supporters on the market, and ETH value is rising more and more even  faster than ETC.
Activity: 364
Merit: 103
March 05, 2018, 01:21:42 PM
Ofcoarse ethereum because you can get more profit if you have this coin and possible to become bitcoin price after few years.

Many new investor hope so will imvest to the ethereum so it will become increase more the price.

Ethereum is the main chain and ETC was just the results of a fork. So of course Ethereum will have dominance in this situation. However, I have seen ETC gaining a lot of traction here lately. But, I don't think we'll ever see it surpass ETH.

Nice informations friends good luck
Activity: 681
Merit: 507
March 05, 2018, 01:16:41 PM
Hello friends

They are different.

ETC is going down as the digital silver, a store of value.

ETH, on the other hand, is the Queen, next to the King Bitcoin. Such is the way this space has developed.

They do different things so there is not really any point in comparing the 2.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
March 05, 2018, 01:00:28 PM
Ethereum is better because has more support. Over the last years it has developed very strongly what gives him better popularity and interest
I agree with you  Ethereum developed very strongly and this is the most popular compare on other altcoins because of her potential. And this year will be more powerful for Ethereum.
I also believe that for the year 2018, the price for the Etherium may jump in two, or maybe even three times. The network of the Etherium dominates over others.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 267
March 05, 2018, 12:59:29 PM
Obviously i prefer eth than etc. I know that many people are not well known about etc. But most of the people are known about eth and tokens are now eth based. So I like eth than etc.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
March 05, 2018, 12:58:42 PM
I think any newcomer should proceed to get both. More in ETC because it has a lot of room to grow, not even $100 yet. Remember this is a very old coin that feels it has been done injustice by ETH so you never know what will happen when they decide to "take long revenge". Not a good idea to buy now though because of Callisto airdrop. Wait for the dump, then get a bit. ETH of course should not be ignored for movement back towards $1200.
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
Toplancer.co | PreSale is LIVE | Get Your Bonus
March 05, 2018, 12:56:14 PM
While I prefer ETC on a moral basis, my money has to and should side with ETH. It would be silly to let emotions get involved when at the end of the day one platform will be dominant and will be recessive and obsolete even. I think we can see which side both are trending towards, not sure if there is room for both.
Activity: 224
Merit: 14
Create Your Decentralized Life
March 05, 2018, 12:37:25 PM
Hello friends
Without any doubt, I would choose ETH. ETC is quite unstable, I would not invest in it for large, the risk is too big.
Activity: 418
Merit: 100
24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯
March 05, 2018, 12:34:26 PM
Ethereum is better because has more support. Over the last years it has developed very strongly what gives him better popularity and interest
I agree with you  Ethereum developed very strongly and this is the most popular compare on other altcoins because of her potential. And this year will be more powerful for Ethereum.
Activity: 162
March 05, 2018, 12:26:31 PM
Hello friends
Of course Ethereum I will be choose this is the most popular altcoin that I know and have a great potential than other altcoins. I really believe this year Ethereum is will be more strongly.
Activity: 756
Merit: 104
March 05, 2018, 12:15:09 PM
The ETC is now very depressed in the eye. Despite this positive outlook, the price still does not increase, contrary to the contrary. Ethereum may come to much better places in this market.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
March 05, 2018, 12:00:36 PM
I prefer eth for the long term, and can trade or buy & sell etc, when I trade or buy to hold etc I usually don't care about it much, it is not very good coin. But eth is serious coin
Activity: 308
March 05, 2018, 11:38:15 AM
Ethereum Classic (ETC) is currently ranked 17th of 1,660 crypto currencies in the market
ETC has managed to record a price increase of more than 2816% or more than 28 times the price beginning in 2017. This clearly makes ETC become one of the alternatives that can be used for investment.
However, if we look at the historical side of the ETC, which is the occurrence of Hardfork caused by Hacking activity to THE DAO that lost up to $ 3.6 million worth of ETC, then I am not sure that ETC will still have a bright future. This can be logic from the Blockchain rule that "Everything that has happened in the Blockchain network should not be reset or fixed"
therefore I personally prefer the ETH that is ranked and with popularity not far from BTC.
Activity: 1221
Merit: 250
March 05, 2018, 11:16:10 AM
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041
1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR
March 05, 2018, 11:13:23 AM
Ofcoarse ethereum because you can get more profit if you have this coin and possible to become bitcoin price after few years.

Many new investor hope so will imvest to the ethereum so it will become increase more the price.

Ethereum is the main chain and ETC was just the results of a fork. So of course Ethereum will have dominance in this situation. However, I have seen ETC gaining a lot of traction here lately. But, I don't think we'll ever see it surpass ETH.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
March 05, 2018, 10:59:46 AM

Activity: 448
Merit: 258
March 05, 2018, 10:59:33 AM
Hello friends
Ethereum as a real ethereum, ethereum classic just like a lite version of the ethereum itself. It was very similar with bitcoin and litecoin. Ethereum classic can't be considered as a fork of ethereum but it looks like a little brother from ethereum itself. Ethereum has widely adoption by a lot of people around the world.

I guess you are wrong here.
ETH is the fork of ETC,  real ethereum is ETC and ETH is just fork. Think of a scenario when the fork of bitcoin BCH gets dominance and surpass BTC  Grin
Activity: 1498
Merit: 251
KUWA.ai
March 05, 2018, 10:57:25 AM
Hello friends
Ethereum as a real ethereum, ethereum classic just like a lite version of the ethereum itself. It was very similar with bitcoin and litecoin. Ethereum classic can't be considered as a fork of ethereum but it looks like a little brother from ethereum itself. Ethereum has widely adoption by a lot of people around the world.
Activity: 448
Merit: 258
March 05, 2018, 10:50:22 AM
From payment wise both ETH and ETC are same, the thing that makes the difference is the smart contract platform. This is because of Smart contract and peculiar use cases of ETH that has made ETH the 2nd king in terms of Market capitalization.
Pages:
Jump to: