Pages:
Author

Topic: ETC is the only coin to survive - page 2. (Read 2783 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622
June 27, 2017, 10:55:20 AM
Most of the top coins are crashing, only ETC stays at stable price. Why? And will it pump when the market recover or just stay at this price level?

I really don't understand why are you saying this. Maybe it was staying at the yesterday's price in time you were posting but right now it's down -11.30% in USD and even down -6.74% in BTC which as we all know has dropped itself.
yes, at this this time it's crashing too. If you looked at the charts yesterday you would understand me

Yeah, I know, I believe you were right when making that post. Everything changes very quickly. Almost all the cryptos are falling like a waterfall these days. ETC has lost additional -17.28% in the last 24h. % Change (24h) on the coinmarketcap is all red.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io
June 27, 2017, 06:31:32 AM
Market is always manipulated and this is not new but in this case ETH is one who should be scared..ETC now only can go up.
Im not so sure about it going up. I think it can retest $10 during next 1-2 months

But who knows how his faith goes since etc is quitely a good coin for staking and maybe by 1 or next 2 months the price of it will go bubble for more just like other top coins in market cap. So for now lets just follow its movement since many people is doing good for now and yet earning good for little staking.
Activity: 1034
Merit: 558
June 27, 2017, 05:43:58 AM
Market is always manipulated and this is not new but in this case ETH is one who should be scared..ETC now only can go up.
Im not so sure about it going up. I think it can retest $10 during next 1-2 months
legendary
Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000
ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM
June 27, 2017, 05:38:18 AM
I dont think ETC will manage to surpass ETH, though Chinese investors are now interested with ETC. But I think it will be used only for pump and dump coins. Just my opinion.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
June 27, 2017, 05:22:36 AM
etc? so you want to support the daohacker who has stolen multimillions due that hack. Dream on, etc will remain as shitcoin.
This is nonsense talk..ETC is original ETH is one who gone off-road.
It seems it was just a matter of time, because it plundged today of about 18%. Anyway, I am feeling like this is just some big panic that made all the altcoins fall.
If something doesn't go down then it is preparing to go up, it the way how thing works here.
It seems it was just a matter of time, because it plundged today of about 18%. Anyway, I am feeling like this is just some big panic that made all the altcoins fall.
Maybe, or it's just somebody manipulating the market, or it could be both, well the fact is that I do not believe what subject says i.e I do not think ETC can be the only one to survive.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
June 26, 2017, 07:45:58 PM
this speculation would be hard to believe even most of the coins right now are falling there's still a big question why only etc will survive its not because the value right now is not moving or falling as well but how the traders finds project which can be profitable and useful in the long run and i don't see etc is the only one for that scene.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
June 26, 2017, 07:41:34 PM
It'a time to buy ETC

sure i think it's time to buy ETC and make a lot of profit.. Grin
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
June 26, 2017, 06:23:58 PM
Although the decisions are made more decentralized in ETC, both have the same technology, which means that when projects start to be developed on top of it, ETC may have the same problems that Ethereum is having right now.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
June 26, 2017, 06:18:38 PM
Maybe, or it's just somebody manipulating the market, or it could be both, well the fact is that I do not believe what subject says i.e I do not think ETC can be the only one to survive.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
June 26, 2017, 05:04:25 PM
Activity: 103
June 26, 2017, 02:33:12 PM
IIRC, ETC = ETH 1.0

Current ETH did a roll back due to the DAO hack

Although ETH has a very bright future, remember that ETC is a fork of its chain, and if ETH could go over 3 digit, ETC can too.

If ETH is facing issue, traffic congestion, network delay
ETC would be a good choice to switch over

Euhm... etc is the original chain. Eth is the fork coin.
Activity: 14
June 26, 2017, 11:58:32 AM
etc? so you want to support the daohacker who has stolen multimillions due that hack. Dream on, etc will remain as shitcoin.
I am not sure about it's future but currently it's in top 5
Activity: 45
June 26, 2017, 11:51:42 AM
Activity: 14
June 26, 2017, 11:46:51 AM
Most of the top coins are crashing, only ETC stays at stable price. Why? And will it pump when the market recover or just stay at this price level?

I really don't understand why are you saying this. Maybe it was staying at the yesterday's price in time you were posting but right now it's down -11.30% in USD and even down -6.74% in BTC which as we all know has dropped itself.
yes, at this this time it's crashing too. If you looked at the charts yesterday you would understand me
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
June 26, 2017, 10:37:05 AM
IIRC, ETC = ETH 1.0

Current ETH did a roll back due to the DAO hack

Although ETH has a very bright future, remember that ETC is a fork of its chain, and if ETH could go over 3 digit, ETC can too.

If ETH is facing issue, traffic congestion, network delay
ETC would be a good choice to switch over
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
June 26, 2017, 10:30:53 AM
There is not much Token yet using ETC blockchain. The only that I know of was INPAY. I don't see how ETC will grow but it did by cheer demand of those who thought it will be pumped. I too believe ETC will be big in the future because all the tokens supported by Chinese are going to be big, LTC is just an example.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 622
June 26, 2017, 10:21:21 AM

Activity: 103
June 26, 2017, 10:19:56 AM
Activity: 910
Merit: 255
June 26, 2017, 10:14:29 AM
If you check your portfolio by btc quantity, yeah more or less inagree. But if you control by usd, etc is also loosing power. Summer came and some people sold out their btcs maybe  Grin. Maybe it is better to stop checking portfolio for a few months and enjoy the summer  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1026
★Nitrogensports.eu★
June 26, 2017, 10:01:52 AM

It is a delusion that ETC is stable. ETC is crashing too.
If you want to see the ETC vs ETH exchange rate, there is some improvement, but it is still way below what it was immediately after the fork.
When ETC = 0.1 ETH, we can start considering it as an alternative.
Pages:
Jump to: