Pages:
Author

Topic: ETC = Most obvious way to double your money right now - page 2. (Read 3800 times)

Activity: 736
Merit: 500
what use does ETC have besides the hackers unloading their bounty?

seem all new projects are still on ETH
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1018
Cashback 15%
I would not look into ETC again since I always have a gut feeling that more forks are coming soon and that theses guys are just another pump and dump scheme. However the analysis is good but still it does not convince me since I have seen better and worse things.

Same here i dont have any intentions  to go back to trade  or bought again with ETC since i suffer  such negative profits which is  unusual thing that happens to me when i trade cryptos. lol. Im not saying  i could trade alts well but  in this coin  i gain negative profits but still i have hopes for his one.
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
I would not look into ETC again since I always have a gut feeling that more forks are coming soon and that theses guys are just another pump and dump scheme. However the analysis is good but still it does not convince me since I have seen better and worse things.

that could be right. There will be many forks coming into the ETC and ETC will split into many kinds of new coins.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
Call your grandparents and tell them you love them
Activity: 2072
Merit: 529
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Do anyone has latest information on DAO Hackers ETC, I beileve the market is waiting for him to decide on his ETC then the price will move up and again launch of one or two dapps of the ETC blockchain will generate the momentum
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
I agree with you in theory. I have a position but am hesitating to add more here as we seem to be building toward a 0 or 1 moment on the DAPP front for momentum. That, and the 1000 ETC donation by the DAO hacker should help also Smiley
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I agree, although it is still analysis. But it is more better than there are not use analysis. And today there is new support for ETC, They have a new dapp it is good news and will make ETC growing up in my prediction.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
ETC right now is one of the most obvious accumulation phases of all time in cryptoland. This is the classic "calm after the storm" pattern where whales play with people's mind and keep the coin on the low slowly creeping down, to then later on pump it again and challenge the ATH.

So if you buy 5 BTC now, you are doubling your money when we hit 0.006 again, and you end up with 10 BTC.

I don't see a better way to double your money now. All other coins have shit volume or are already overpumped (XMR for example).

so far the overpumped in the last week has risen more than 170 or something percent Cheesy

but i half agree with the ETC potential anyways. in my opinion it has the potential of going up and if you ask me i say it can go up to 0.03BTC in a series of pumps in 2 weeks tops but there is a big problem here and that is the large number of manipulations that ethereum foundation has been doing to keep it down.

so you see it is not really obvious now.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I'm just not convinced in this that ETC can double money for me..
Many here still talking opposite or they are bad tongues? Maybe i just go to LTC, it is safer for now!
Activity: 266
Actually ETC still have huge daily volume showing that it can get pumped again at any time. However better decision for right now is to place buy orders quite lower than market price rather than buying from buy orders.
i agree with you eth continusly to down trend so buying from buy order not a good decision but as we know it can pump any time to waiting to low will also not a good decision .
Activity: 69
legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1440
I think in the long term, or sooner or later, whatever you want to call it.. ETC will pump hard, but right now XMR seems to be getting all the action. Whales love to pump this thing to the moon.

We both agree that a pump will arrive on ETC's doorstep. But the I have a more important question. Do you think ETC will be the one to bring smart contracts and dapps to the masses? Pumps always come to any coin but real value comes to the platform that has a growing no. users and supporters. Do you really think that platform will be Ethereum classic? Please explain.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Me: Checks date of original post, shakes head with embarrassment for poster.

ETC is dead guys the scam is Fait Accomplis. The only reason for it to bounce back now is A) people selling off their remaining coins   and B) weirdos on BTC forums who for some reason don't like to let scams go that kinda sounded like good ideas in their origin.

There is absolutely no reason to trust these people any more! Get over it and find a new coin!

How do you explain the current high price?

Maybe the hacker of the DAO has not dumped his ETC yet. When start dumping, the price of ETC will go lower.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014
I think in the long term, or sooner or later, whatever you want to call it.. ETC will pump hard, but right now XMR seems to be getting all the action. Whales love to pump this thing to the moon.
Activity: 406
Follow me to the Profitland.

ETC is dead guys the scam is Fait Accomplis. The only reason for it to bounce back now is A) people selling off their remaining coins   and B) weirdos on BTC forums who for some reason don't like to let scams go that kinda sounded like good ideas in their origin.

There is absolutely no reason to trust these people any more! Get over it and find a new coin!

How do you explain the current high price?
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Most obvious way to double our money right now is trading altcoins (include ETC) the term is more suitable, because if we trade on ETC only, will be hard to making profit daily when the price was going down. It will be different if trade on another altcoins, we can split the capital to every coins who has chance for profit.
Activity: 106
LTC and ETC > ALL OTHER SHETCOINS

Give me an example of what is possibly coming that will make these coins grow beyond another pump. Please
Activity: 93
LTC and ETC > ALL OTHER SHETCOINS
Activity: 106

Pages:
Jump to: