Pages:
Author

Topic: ETC new historic ATH exceeds 900% in just 3 months - page 2. (Read 199 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 12
With the 51% attack that happened on it, I think this bull run is waking up every coin that it can base on what the investors want to wake up. With the upcoming transition of ETH to POS and other updates.

I think ETC is getting livelier due to those miners that are seeing its profitability as they mine it.
Does that mean that miners are switching to ETC and the value of ETC increases because miners need it? I don't think ETC has made much progress in terms of technology and is currently overvalued. ETC could be a survival bubble on a bear market, it could be the next NEO as in the past NEO has plummeted from $ 200 to below $ 8.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 120
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
With the 51% attack that happened on it, I think this bull run is waking up every coin that it can base on what the investors want to wake up. With the upcoming transition of ETH to POS and other updates.

I think ETC is getting livelier due to those miners that are seeing its profitability as they mine it.
That's right, I think that after the 51% attack prompted Okex to warn his willingness to cancel the listing of ETcs on their exchange, anyone thought ETC would not be able to break out of this black hole.  However, the current ETC is showing a big rebound, by comparison, I think it has the same characteristics as ETC with 51% and XRP with SEC.  Lol
-Presumably, after bitcoin recovered and flattened, institutional investors saw a huge benefit to ETC after the Mantis development team made a big step forward with their product coming.
https://youtu.be/Cnhle3zmbpY
legendary
Activity: 3612
Merit: 1406
ETC new historic peak exceeds 900% in just 3 months
The price of ETC has gone up insanely for the past 2 days I have touched about $ 100 after it was just $ 9 about two months ago !!!

Some analysts set big targets as is evident from the picture and the first two targets have already been hit !!!
The third and fourth goals remain, but they are big targets Do you think that the ETC is possible to touch these targets? Or is that difficult at the moment?

I don't think etc is any different than any other coin at this point.  So many alts have went completely insane.  There is no reason for this craziness, I would thinking shorting coins like etc in the near future might be the winning move.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
Another coin that is trying to catch the attention of the investors,  and it looks successful already. I still remember how hype ETC also in the past bull run, so this is really it, it's already an altcoins season where major altcoins are in the run, ETH had a big-time rise,  ETC won't be late for that.

Watch out for this coin, it might continue to rise and might be in the top 10 soon.

By the way, as of this writing, it's already 154 USD now, with 63% increase in 24 hours.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethereum-classic/
legendary
Merit: 1853
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
Ethereum Classic is really sleeping dragon.
Before when Ethereum is still not owning, this Ethereum Classic is still sleeping. But look at it now, it really pumped too hard.
What I think is, people who were not able to hop in on Ethereum before, just start to buy Ethereum Classic instead of Ethereum. This is proven about gains, seems Ethereum Classic correlated with Ethereum recently.
This is what I think too, there is a close correlation between ETC and ETH so it is likely that ETC will continue to rise as ETH continues to rise. This is a good analysis. The speculators who could not buy Ethereum due to its high price are now turning to buying ETC.

Quite true, ETC also Doge fully shows that speculators can raise the price of any coin as they want regardless of its advantages or disadvantages, ETC suffers a lot of problems and its network is weakly protected, but despite this its price has risen fantastically.
Also, its ease of mining will make miners flock to mining ETC because of its high price and this will bring them huge profits.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625

legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1344
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
Ethereum Classic is really sleeping dragon.
Before when Ethereum is still not owning, this Ethereum Classic is still sleeping. But look at it now, it really pumped too hard.
What I think is, people who were not able to hop in on Ethereum before, just start to buy Ethereum Classic instead of Ethereum. This is proven about gains, seems Ethereum Classic correlated with Ethereum recently.
legendary
Merit: 1853
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
ETC new historic peak exceeds 900% in just 3 months
The price of ETC has gone up insanely for the past 2 days I have touched about $ 100 after it was just $ 9 about two months ago !!!

Some analysts set big targets as is evident from the picture and the first two targets have already been hit !!!
The third and fourth goals remain, but they are big targets Do you think that the ETC is possible to touch these targets? Or is that difficult at the moment?

Pages:
Jump to: