Pages:
Author

Topic: ETC - Next stop - page 2. (Read 310 times)

Activity: 184
Merit: 101
if you need help , drop me a pm
December 16, 2017, 03:31:29 AM
DAAAAYMN i'm good  Cool ..

wrote that .. went to sleep and BOOM woke up on price alarm of 36$  Grin Grin
December 15, 2017, 06:54:35 PM
Hi all .,

This is my second thread about ETC

as you all know it hit an ATH of ~34.5 USD last couple of days

there is a hard resistance near the points  (31:34)
also a support of buy wall @ (28-29)

also total supply issue that kept people afraid of inflation is now solved after the fork  three days ago (12 DEC)

I myself think that it'll reach 45-50

so.., what do you think  ??

I guess with all the altcoins being pump lately its time to ETH to really get into the action. Its just above $30 as per coinmarketcap but I do believed that it can go to to more than $35. There a little dip though but support is still there as you have describe.

However, its really hard to think that it can go to $50 as its been into a wild price swing since its hit all-time-high earlier. I already see this kind of movement in ETH way back May-June when it also reaches its all-time-high. I may be wrong here but It looks like it will not hit $50 as of the moment.

even @ 35 that's +16% increase which is really fine as investment

but i do think it'll do more because there will be a hell a lot of Ethereum miners switching to Ethereum Classic when ETH goes to POS state which will happen soon ..
 That will increase the hash rate and it will have more interest
So that must up the price ;
as investors already know that .. they probably will buy before the switch

My price prediction :
now 30 => alt buy surge => 35 => investor buying => 40 =>people see the increase and invest more => 45  => miners switch => ?? "i have no clue but i know it'll be much more"
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
December 15, 2017, 11:04:25 AM
Hi all .,

also total supply issue that kept people afraid of inflation is now solved after the fork  three days ago (12 DEC)

I guess with all the altcoins being pump lately its time to ETH to really get into the action. Its just above $30 as per coinmarketcap but I do believed that it can go to to more than $35. There a little dip though but support is still there as you have describe.

However, its really hard to think that it can go to $50 as its been into a wild price swing since its hit all-time-high earlier. I already see this kind of movement in ETH way back May-June when it also reaches its all-time-high. I may be wrong here but It looks like it will not hit $50 as of the moment.
December 15, 2017, 10:58:33 AM
Hi all .,

Pages:
Jump to: