Pages:
Author

Topic: ETC now number one coin in Poloniex (surpasses ETH in volume) - page 3. (Read 2949 times)

Activity: 151
Merit: 100
I'm also mining ETC atm... But price is too unstable, i mine directly at exchange address and instantly dump coins

I know rthe price is unstable and i started mining the other day straight to an exchange and just dumped them as soon as i got them since i just wanted to make an instant profit, I since then moved back to ETH but changed my mind and went back over to ETC again and although the price is a bit chaotic i think im just going to mine and hold onto whatever i get and see what happens. You nevcer know, maybe ETH will kick the bucket and ETC will become the king of ethereum as it once was.

The ETC/ETH price has dropped in the last few days. The hash rate also decreased. The investors are wating for the ETC dump.

That might be true. There is a possibility that the DAO hacker will dump the ETC he got from hacking the DAO.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
I'm also mining ETC atm... But price is too unstable, i mine directly at exchange address and instantly dump coins

I know rthe price is unstable and i started mining the other day straight to an exchange and just dumped them as soon as i got them since i just wanted to make an instant profit, I since then moved back to ETH but changed my mind and went back over to ETC again and although the price is a bit chaotic i think im just going to mine and hold onto whatever i get and see what happens. You nevcer know, maybe ETH will kick the bucket and ETC will become the king of ethereum as it once was.

The ETC/ETH price has dropped in the last few days. The hash rate also decreased. The investors are wating for the ETC dump.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

ETC current volume: 26308

ETH current volume: 8714

WOW, how the fuck did I miss this? I think hours ago ETH was first? This is amazing. The guys like Brian Armstrong claiming that "two coins would never co-exist cause the resulting coin from the fork would disappear quickly" have fucked up big time. Ethereum Classic is looking very strong... too scared to hold neither ETH or ETC but if ETC goes up some people are going to get very rich.
I may even buy some ETC myself just in case.
It is just fluctuating of price ethereum classic and it is normal, almost all of cryptos coins they are fluctuating. And there is not awsome in here. I can understand you use analysis fundamental for ethereum classic, but i use analysis tecnical for it. So depend on your strategy trading or Investment and always remember always there are risk on Investment.

The volume is more than double for ETH. The price is really stable, really solid on that 230-260 range. I think something huge is being cooked. We will find out the next week I guess.

Also the "DAO hacker" knows he can make an huge killing if he helps ETC start going up higher. If ETC reaches parity with ETH, the "DAO hacker" would make a real pay day. For him, what he has now probably is not that much. Im sure someone able to find flaws in smart contracts is already a millionaire. He will want more, this means that he will try to make ETC rise. he can get in big at this cheap price and push ti to ETH parity. if in the long run ETC ends up overtaking ETH and becoming the official Ethereum (which is what should happen since it's the morally correct chain) he would become a huge player in Ethereum.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

WOW, how the fuck did I miss this? I think hours ago ETH was first? This is amazing. The guys like Brian Armstrong claiming that "two coins would never co-exist cause the resulting coin from the fork would disappear quickly" have fucked up big time. Ethereum Classic is looking very strong... too scared to hold neither ETH or ETC but if ETC goes up some people are going to get very rich.
It is just fluctuating of price ethereum classic and it is normal, almost all of cryptos coins they are fluctuating. And there is not awsome in here. I can understand you use analysis fundamental for ethereum classic, but i use analysis tecnical for it. So depend on your strategy trading or Investment and always remember always there are risk on Investment.
legendary
Activity: 1008
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

Activity: 20

That was what I did a few days ago, but no any more. The price is too unstable. It is very manipulated.
Activity: 28
legendary
Activity: 1008
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Ive now switched my miner over to ETC rather than the new fork, Pricce is not to bad to mine and looking more promising than ETH to be honest. This is what happens when a hard fork doesnt go to plan i suppose. Im hoping that the dumped coins dont have too much of an impact , maybe if we are lucky the stolen funds wont be dumped at all but just slowly siphoned off as the price of ETC increases over the next few months.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
When does the hacked DAO ETH become spendable? Soon I think.. dump incoming, get those buy orders ready or short on polo...
27 days.

there was 130 millions ETC traded last 5 days so 3.6m is nothing.

A lot of that volume has probably been from people with big bags of btc and etc switching it between their hands.

If 3.6m would be dropped on the market as consistant sell orders (which basically is the same amount as the whole sell order book), just watch what happens to the price.. It would at the very least suppress it until it was all sold, but most likely it will drop.

Also, if a transfer like that appears on the chain to hit polo, watch the buy order disappear.. Nobody wants to catch that knife.
Activity: 90
Merit: 11
Author of Bitcoin Books, the latest: Mining Pools
Thats a good news for those who ethereum lover.. i think etc is a new version of ethereum so i think the people who lost faith in ethereum because of dao they are now converting into etc with high secured..

its the same and original version of ethereum though........
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
When does the hacked DAO ETH become spendable? Soon I think.. dump incoming, get those buy orders ready or short on polo...

The ETH community has likely dumped millions more coins than the DAO hack represents and the price went up. Not saying they won't have an affect; but, predictions seem not to follow expected patterns.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
27 days.

there was 130 millions ETC traded last 5 days so 3.6m is nothing.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
My mule don't like people laughing
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
Thats a good news for those who ethereum lover.. i think etc is a new version of ethereum so i think the people who lost faith in ethereum because of dao they are now converting into etc with high secured..
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

Pages:
Jump to: