Pages:
Author

Topic: ETC rising to 0.01btc ? - page 2. (Read 3560 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
September 25, 2016, 10:47:01 AM
ETC's bottom becomes 0.002, a buy point, maybe.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
September 25, 2016, 09:43:39 AM
I still think its not gonna hit that price sometime in the future. There are other coins close to that though. Polo has been allowing ETH deposits now so lets see if it happens..

ETC price will not hit 0.01 bitcoin if there is no big development support of it. It lack funding at the moment.

I'm sure it will but we cannot exactly predict when, possibly within 2 years time.
time can tell but as of now if we want this to happen we also need to help the coin to progress support from community is very needed.

Today's ETC trading volume is less than 600. It seems there is not much interest in the ETC, bar it buying or selling.

i am also disappointed in ETC but 600 what are you talking about!!

if we are talking in USD then it has been more than $800,000 in volume up to now and it is growing until the end of the day.

if we are talking in BTC then it has been more than 1310BTC in volume total traded today and still growing!
Activity: 648
Merit: 502
September 24, 2016, 01:24:28 PM
I still think its not gonna hit that price sometime in the future. There are other coins close to that though. Polo has been allowing ETH deposits now so lets see if it happens..

ETC price will not hit 0.01 bitcoin if there is no big development support of it. It lack funding at the moment.

I'm sure it will but we cannot exactly predict when, possibly within 2 years time.
time can tell but as of now if we want this to happen we also need to help the coin to progress support from community is very needed.

Today's ETC trading volume is less than 600. It seems there is not much interest in the ETC, bar it buying or selling.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
September 21, 2016, 06:39:26 AM

Activity: 916
Merit: 500
September 21, 2016, 06:37:52 AM

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
September 19, 2016, 02:26:15 PM

Activity: 378
Merit: 251
September 19, 2016, 12:02:41 PM
Activity: 184
September 18, 2016, 01:34:14 PM
Give ETC sometime to build a good reputation from the bottom to top, it may even exceed .01 btc in the near future.

I think there will be no price crash of the ETC in the short term. Even the Vitalik and many members of the Ethereum Foundation got a lot of ETC due to the ownership of original Ethereum.

In the past, the ETC and ETH price are inverted. But in the recent past, the price of both move in the same direction.
Activity: 39
September 10, 2016, 03:09:16 AM
Give ETC sometime to build a good reputation from the bottom to top, it may even exceed .01 btc in the near future.

I think there will be no price crash of the ETC in the short term. Even the Vitalik and many members of the Ethereum Foundation got a lot of ETC due to the ownership of original Ethereum.
Activity: 459
Merit: 250
September 10, 2016, 12:01:05 AM
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
Reich mir die Hand
September 09, 2016, 03:26:18 PM
Although it seems to be rising to 0.01 BTC, you should be aware of your own desires. Until it reaches that value, its possibility to crash becomes dangerously high. You should consider the possibility of a crash too and how it'd affect you, not only the rise in price.
Activity: 15
September 09, 2016, 01:49:02 PM
Well ETC is still pumping at Poloniex, up to 250k satoshi now. but the thing is, I dont think its gonna reach .01 btc. Closest its gonna get is around 400-500k satoshi, but its drop could go dangerously low below 100k satoshi. That is why i dont wanna invest in it for the meantime.

If the hacker does not dump his coin and donate most of his coins to the ETC development, there is a possibility that ETC will be 0.01.
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
September 02, 2016, 11:22:55 AM
Well ETC is still pumping at Poloniex, up to 250k satoshi now. but the thing is, I dont think its gonna reach .01 btc. Closest its gonna get is around 400-500k satoshi, but its drop could go dangerously low below 100k satoshi. That is why i dont wanna invest in it for the meantime.
legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1440
September 02, 2016, 03:12:39 AM
I am down ~ 10% on a bag of ETC that I picked up. Where do you guys think ETC is gonna go from here in the near term? Keep hearing there is good news in the offing, but nothing concrete so wondering if that's BS or not?

VB is embracing ETC now https://www.reddit.com/r/EthereumClassic/comments/50k0wr/vitalik_buterin_softens_on_etc_a_nonnegligible/

So the two could work together towards parity.

I find it hard to believe in this person now. After everything they did and tried to do with ETC now they are changing their opinion? This is fishy. I speculate that Vitalik and some insiders have begun buying ETC or better, they now have the intention to split their ETH the the equivalent amount of ETC before they fix the replay attack issue. I am sorry if I sound very cynical but I really do and it is not my fault. They should have done better in the past and dealt with everything with transparency.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
September 01, 2016, 11:54:55 AM
I am down ~ 10% on a bag of ETC that I picked up. Where do you guys think ETC is gonna go from here in the near term? Keep hearing there is good news in the offing, but nothing concrete so wondering if that's BS or not?

VB is embracing ETC now https://www.reddit.com/r/EthereumClassic/comments/50k0wr/vitalik_buterin_softens_on_etc_a_nonnegligible/

So the two could work together towards parity.
Das
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
September 01, 2016, 08:27:41 AM

Let's face facts, the days of glory of ETC are gradually ending. It's time to sell and move on to another altcoin.
Activity: 184
September 01, 2016, 08:17:29 AM
ETC just need to work on their development. It is hard to get a solid developers team in just a month.

this is a good point. for a coin that (kind of) arrived out of nowhere and was free to the people selling it it's done insanely well. now it's settling at a level we need to see how they're gonna push things forward.

I dunno how much the pumpers care about development, probably not at all, but they'd probably be inspired to pump more if there were some signs of real progression.

I do not see much sign of the real progress in terms of the development at the moment. That could be the reason for the price drop.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
August 31, 2016, 07:31:02 PM
ETC just need to work on their development. It is hard to get a solid developers team in just a month.

this is a good point. for a coin that (kind of) arrived out of nowhere and was free to the people selling it it's done insanely well. now it's settling at a level we need to see how they're gonna push things forward.

I dunno how much the pumpers care about development, probably not at all, but they'd probably be inspired to pump more if there were some signs of real progression.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
August 31, 2016, 04:09:22 PM
The next few days will be interesting to watch, maybe it will be a good time to buy some.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
August 31, 2016, 08:30:08 AM

Yes i believe ETC will be 0.01BTC but for sure not in 2016.
Pages:
Jump to: